The Joe Biden Math Minute Made Easy Program

This is a great learning program. I'm feeling smarter already.

biden doof.jpg

There he goes again. Periodically, Cipherin' Joe Biden likes to provide the nation with some comic relief in the form of the Joe Biden Math Minute. As Joe is wont to say:

I did the math, I did the math, and it's literally true.

Today's Biden Math Minute was actually reported by the New York Times. Yes, indeed, the left's hallowed paper of record can't even stay on point for these guys when faced with more abject Biden cement-headedness. Michael Shear at The Political and Government blog for the Gray Lady reports the following nugget gleaned from the stream of Biden brilliance provided in an interview with Al Hunt of Bloomberg News. Biden was extolling the latest Democrat canard suggesting that Republican campaign contributions are streaming in from unknown, and perhaps, foreign sources:

I was amazed at the amount of money, this $200 billion of money that is-where there's no accountability...we don't know where it's coming from.

According to Money Line CQ, the total campaign donations collected for all Congressional candidates thus far in 2010 is $950 million. I'm sure it seems like $200 billion in ads to the Dems. Who would have imagined that those unpredictable and wacky Tea Partiers would raise 400 times as much money as their holier-than-thou Democrat opponents?

Only a man with Joe Biden's intellectual heft and character could voice such nonsensical poppycock. Thank you for joining us for the Biden Math Minute.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... inute.html

I can now explain and count the number of Jobs created by the stimulus.

Comrade Marxist,

The president of vice is trying to explain the unexplainable. No wonder he confused, the fundraising laws are just like those of gravity. The biggest, most centralized democratic party always raises the most money, especially after the rast erection.

No upstart, decentralized effort without big name politicians and telethons will ever stand a remote change of defeating the left fund raising effort which runs like a well oiled machine.

Until now. The larger the amount, the more interest is generated in the Simple Minded Media, [aka TV]

Ah....Comrade.....hmmmmm......... " rast erection "?

Sounds Japanese ? I'm confused.

Better not let die Fraulein Pulloskis lady see this.....she's been kinda cranky the last few days.

Note to Groucho: " intellectual heft " ..... I like that !

Comrade Krasnodar,

You are quite correct, I reverted to psuedo English just to ad a little humor, the problem, apparently, is that it added far too little. You are very astute, Comrade, I tried to sneak that in, seeing if anyone would catch it. It is the problem with the letter R and the letter L the native speakers of Japanese have difficulty with. Japanese is a very difficult language for cowboys to learn.