The Most Glorious Man Alive!

Acknowledging that gulag, may be in my future, this most equal of recognitions goes to Iranian Ray Banned Bearded Despot Dude™.

Iranian Bearded Despot.jpg

Make no sense? Of course it doesn't!

Have you ever witnessed a more closely cropped beard? A more pressed uniform?! A set of Ray Ban's that could surely draw at least $76,123 on eBay!?

Notice the look of hate from Mugabe's security detail.

In response, Most Equal Social Justian Mugabe, hiked his American Aid ™ purchased trousers and showed the world whats what!

Mugabe Toe.jpg

That's not a roll of Arcade Tokens ® in his pocket!

I cherish the day our internal affairs are handled via UN International Law.

UN Justice.jpg

HA! You thought I forgot

aside: actual images found here

He may be of neat and clean facial hairs trimming, and uniform also showing of much crispness, but the real mens always to have more robustness of both the body and beard.

Much like Comrade Uda.

uda blatz.jpg

And why is the Hillary again at UN trying to be of persuasiveness and get all the peoples to believe Bill is of comparable size to Mahmoud when we all to know both the mens of little stature? I have had been spoken with Pravin and she to say Mahmoud is not all the maniless he like to be claiming of.

hill talking size.jpg

Yup

I am indeed the most Glorious Leader of our times! And not ashamed to show it!

Mrs Alczarweary, Comrade Uda is surely a glorious man specimen and nipping to boot!

Obamugabe, please stop with such public displays, there are children being indoctrinated!

Mrs. Al-Czarweary, is good to see Ambassador Komrade Dumbledore standing with Mahmoody & TheMTE against the evil Kapitalist Slytherin House of Bushitler!