The Net Result of Obama's "Arab Outreach"

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Obama - Flames.jpg
Obama 2 Flames.jpg
Any questions ?

And the first ambassador killed in duty, since Jimmy Carter's time.

Obama wasn't like Clinton in the first term, what makes you think that he'll be like Clinton in the second?

Comrade Spanky,

No one likes to be number two!

Keep Calm and Carry On, everyone (to quote our comrades from the UKSR).

As we all know, the Religion of Peace would never allow such an outbreak of systemic violence. Each of the individuals shown in the images and documented in the reports is a single person, acting alone on a perverted version of the RoP. It is a coincidence that all of these sole entities ended up in the same locale of the space/time continuum.

Are most of us not on the same continent as Bushitler (some even in the same state)? Can we be blamed for all of the babies he has eaten this week?

Perspective people. Perspective.

Debt, with double digit inflation and skyrocketing unemployment! Who could ask for anything more?

Looks like next Tuesday finally has its leader; a composite, like Dear Leader 's own ghostwriter would use...

It's fortunate that the U.S. Marines stationed at the Egyptian Embassy were not allowed to carry live ammunition, or this could all have been much worse!

Dear Leader is wise in preferring to trust Muslim Brotherhood based security personnel over the >spit< Marines; after all, they're the same internation group that will be providing security for the U.S. elections in November I'm sure. And we all know how bloodthirsty and intolerant the United States military is!

Comrade Red Square,

Thank you for that wake-up call video. It's always good to regroup and have some perspective on how offensive freedom of speech really is. BTW, I'm just wondering who granted this "if-Katy Couric-was-a-wrestler-this-is-what-she'd-look-like" impersonator permission to speak?

Not carrying live ammunition sounds familiar, none of the Marines were killed in Lebanon during Reagan's watch, were allowed to carry live ammunition either.
You can defend your country, but your country it sure as hell will not defend you. The Pentagon probably still relies on polite invitations and silver tea service.

General Confusion wrote:The Pentagon probably still relies on polite invitations and silver tea service.
And don't forget, Dear Leader is always available to bow before any nation's leadership.

The whole "If you kill our people we won't stop until you're completely, totally toast" thing is SOOO 1945.

Which reminds me, here's a little ditty I put together several years ago, before I was so progressive:

Mecca.jpg
Fortunately, with Dear Leader in charge this isn't a possibility. And honestly, after several years of maturing, I'd probably suggest Medina first, as a warning. To my knowledge, the Middle East currently has NO glass parking lots, and it's incredibly difficult to park in sand.

I'm looking forward to the Iranian fireworks!!

Meanwhile, though, Wissam Buhmeid, the commander of the Tripoli government-sanctioned Libya's Shield Brigade, effectively a police force for Benghazi, maintained that it was anger over the Mohamed video which made the guards abandon their post. "There were definitely people from the security forces who let the attack happen because they were themselves offended by the film; they would absolutely put their loyalty to the Prophet over the consulate. The deaths are all nothing compared to insulting the Prophet."

Indeed. What are the lives of several innocent people compared to insulting you know who?

I do hope the Arab Spring comes to my neighborhood soon...

ComeGetSome.gif

"There were definitely people from the security forces who let the attack happen because they were themselves offended by the film; they would absolutely put their loyalty to the Prophet over the consulate. The deaths are all nothing compared to insulting the Prophet."

It's wonderful to know that the strength of the RoP doesn't reside in the faith of its tenets and beliefs, or trusting in some invisible being making vain promises to execute judgment or vengence, but rather in its own insecurity having to always prove its credibility, which is none.

Comrades, listening to Dear Leader's favorite sock puppet press secretary, Jay Carney, (Honor graduate of the Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf Image Academy of Truthfulness in Reporting...)

all of this fuss is not directed against the citizens of Amerikka, but is in response to an inappropriate youtube video, to which the "dislike" button is simply not available.

the poor misguided Mooslims simply cannot find an appropriate Youtube flag.

The dark flag at the top of this photo, when translated reads "Might we recommend, immediately divest all mutual funds that have a position in Youtube, as your return on investment shall be modest at best..."

Such is the religion of Peace.

WAIT!!! YouTube is owned by Google, which is a subsidiary of the Democratic Party! This cannot be! These Mislooms have been misinformed. Um, yeah. That's it. And Dear Leader surely couldn't be blaming YouTube/Google or AlGore's Internet. I suspect Bush, of course, but it will all become perfectly clear, of that I have no doubt.

Has anyone spoken to the Southern Poverty Law Center about this? They would know.

As these are not Amerikkans, the ACLU is out of the running, and if they ever tie the union-made BLT sandwich I had with the SEIU, they're off the table too... This is a dilemna worthy of the wisdom of Joe Biden himeself, as he is an expert in Foriegn Affairs. (Bill Clinton is also an expert in affairs, but i think he's "deep" in another "project" right now...{wink wink, nudge nudge...} )