The NPR Is Under Assault!

Comrades,

It is with a heavy heart that I report to you this morning. Our beloved National People's Radio is under attack. Ron Schiller, the head of NPR's fundraising arm has been forced to RESIGN!

That disgusting little cretin James O'Keefe (yes, the same little monster that stung our Acorn Comrades) set up a sting operation using a fake Muslim Brotherhood group and a $5 million dollar donation.

npr_ron_schiller.jpg
~
Quoth Comrade Schiller:
“The current Republican Party, particularly the tea party, is fanatically involved in people's personal lives and very fundamental Christian — I wouldn't even call it Christian. It's this weird evangelical kind of move,” Schiller says.

"The tea party people aren't just Islamophobic, but really xenophobic, I mean basically they are, they believe in sort of white, middle-America gun-toting. I mean, it's scary. They're seriously racist, racist people.”

"I'm very proud of how NPR fired Juan Williams. What NPR stood for is non-racist, non-bigoted, straightforward telling of the news, and our feeling is that if a person expresses his or her opinion, which anyone is entitled to do in a free society, they are compromised as a journalist. They can no longer fairly report.”

The video is beyond appalling:

To the ramparts Comrades! Save our NPR!

Comrade Grigori,

By failing to remember to always speak Official Truth under all circumstances, Schiller & Schiller have inflicted enormous damage to National Peoples Radio. We all know the Official Truth to be that NPR is objective.

It amazes me that the Schillers forgot to shill for the Collective. Surely they must know that in speaking to the evil imposter they believed to be a supporter of the Brotherhood, they should have only spoken Official Truth (i.e., professing total objectivity) while conveying the Real-Truth meaning of their words by winks and nods. Any genuine progressive would have understood the real meaning of their words, but by speaking only Official Truth the Schillers could have prevented this terrible distortion of our Official Truth in the form of this video and the Schillers could still be shilling for NPR.

How can we repair this damage? Fortunately for us, only the Reich-Wingers actually pay attention to the news, so we needn't worry that much that this episode will damage our image in the minds of the "independents" whose views are so capably shaped by our loyal allies in the entertainment industry.

--Kagan Gourmet.

This is nonsensical nonsense. What is the problem?? Loyal- to- the- Party Comrade Schitlle was speaking the factual truth, was he not? Who does not know the reichwingers are white racist, anti- Mooslimics, fundamental, etc., etc. haters? No one, that is who. There is no controversy. Dearest Schitller should have stayed and stood his ground, as all good bigotedly biased Progs do.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is nonsensical nonsense. What is the problem?? Loyal- to- the- Party Comrade Schitlle was speaking the factual truth, was he not? Who does not know the reichwingers are white racist, anti- Mooslimics, fundamental, etc., etc. haters? No one, that is who. There is no controversy. Dearest Schitller should have stayed and stood his ground, as all good bigotedly biased Progs do.

Comrade Pulloskies,

Please accept my apology for my lack of clarity. We must speak the Official Truth about ourselves in order to continue to effectively speak what we know to be the Real Truth about hate-mongering right. It's necessary for the unwashed masses to continue laboring under the assumption that our public denunciations of Right-Wing-Hate-Mongers constitute objective statements of the Real Truth.

--Kagan Gourmet

I didn't post this originally because I like to break bad news slowly (a habit I got into from my days as Spiritual Adviser to Uncle Joe), but since Comrade Kagan brought up Schiller & Schiller, here goes:

NPR's Vivian Schiller resigns: Will the right now let public radio alone?

"The ouster of NPR chief Vivian Schiller will probably not quiet conservative outrage unleashed by an undercover video. The White House, by contrast, has no plans to alter its funding request for Corporation for Public Broadcasting and NPR." Vox News

npr_vivian_shiller.jpg
2008 file photo provided by National Public Radio shows Vivian Schiller

Just look at that sweet, Proud Progressive Woman! What's our World coming to Comrades?

Grigori E.R. wrote:I didn't post this originally because I like to break bad news slowly (a habit I got into from my days as Spiritual Adviser to Uncle Joe), but since Comrade Kagan brought up Schiller & Schiller, here goes:

NPR's Vivian Schiller resigns: Will the right now let public radio alone?

"The ouster of NPR chief Vivian Schiller will probably not quiet conservative outrage unleashed by an undercover video. The White House, by contrast, has no plans to alter its funding request for Corporation for Public Broadcasting and NPR." Vox News

npr_vivian_shiller.jpg
2008 file photo provided by National Public Radio shows Vivian Schiller

Just look at that sweet, Proud Progressive Woman! What's our World coming to Comrades?
She just needs to find another way to breast-feed progressive views to the masses in the guise of objectivity. Maybe she should contact Che Gourmet.
--Kagan Gourmet.

Here is her newest photo, where she is demonstrating how to straggle persuade any reichwinger we may, upon our own peril, come across. We need not worry. She is likely to go to work for SEIU or the NEA and continue her $300k+ salary. (which she of course, redistributes ot the needy) Are we not pleased to know, our tax monies were going to such a good Prog.

I do not understand why this is a big deal. Our Dear Leader has himself said much the same things numerous times to elitist fatcat donors who failed to secure the gathering from nosy reporters publicly using code words like "bitter clingers" in his usual "let me be clear" transparent language. If the Leader of the Marxist Free World says it, it must be so, correct? We should not condemn NPR unless we also condemn him.

I do not denounce NPR for their funding sources, as they have been funded by my tax rubles, as well as my contributions every time they have another fundraiser...

I denounce NPR for not broadcasting agricultural futures, locations where factories are hiring workers, and what countries my Komrades in the military should be overtaking.

Instead of valuable social information, I must listen to Comrades Klick and Klack tell me how to fix cars (not tractors!), and long winded stories of frozen lake Woebegone in Lutheran Republic of Minnesota.

Fraulein Pulloskies,
I found another updated photo of Comrade Vivian Shiller. A question my dear Frau? The photo I posted was 2008. The photo you posted was 2011. As a fabulous Progressive Woman yourself, why does Comrade Vivian look so rough and in only three years?

vivian_shiller_cube.jpg
Update 3/11/11

Also, I came upon a very strange image of Comrade Vivian. In the photo she seems to be about to strangle a cute little bunny. I'm probably mistaken, but I would appreciate your take on this:

vivian_shiller_rabbit_01.jpg

Comrade Grigori, years, days and hours are rough on us young women so devoted to Progressiveness. Long days, longer nights, all that drinking, add up. Comrade Hillary is a perfect example also.

These photos were taken 2 days apart. This should not be.
hillary 1.jpg

Here is a photo of my personal self just 2 years ago...
Image LIFE IS HARD ON PROG WOMANHOOD.

As for Ms. Shitller, I think she is checking out dinner? I could be wrong. She might be averting an attack.

Thank you Fraulein, I see your pointedness.

" [highlight=#ffff99]She might be averting an attack.[/highlight]"
Why would she fear an attack from a cute bunny?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Grigori, years, days and hours are rough on us young women so devoted to Progressiveness. Long days, longer nights, all that drinking, add up.

Here is a photo of my personal self just 2 years ago...
Image LIFE IS HARD ON PROG WOMANHOOD.

Fraulein,

Your beauty is legendary-- you just need to stop forgetting to put on your makeup. I remember how awesome you looked after the makeover you received by Comrade Whoopie. He's the Michaelangelo, the Leonardo Da Vinci of makeovers. Perhaps you've just been too busy every morning. I know I start my makeover at 5:00 am every day and I'm finished by 7:30. It takes no time at all.
Tovarichi wrote:I do not denounce NPR for their funding sources, as they have been funded by my tax rubles, as well as my contributions every time they have another fundraiser...

I denounce NPR for not broadcasting agricultural futures, locations where factories are hiring workers, and what countries my Komrades in the military should be overtaking.

Instead of valuable social information, I must listen to Comrades Klick and Klack tell me how to fix cars (not tractors!), and long winded stories of frozen lake Woebegone in Lutheran Republic of Minnesota.

I must say, I'm such a fan of Lake Woebegone. We just can't let the Reich-Wingers dupe Congress into depriving that wonderful community of its operarating budget. And how could my mechanic possibly know how to fix my limousine if he were to no longer be able to listen to Klick & Klack?

--Kagan Gourmet

--Kagan Gourmet

Yes, dear Whoopie's makeup makeover was most interesting. I have been trying to go more 'au naturel' so that the natural beauty shines through, but it seems to be hitting the makeup mirror and falling into the sink, instead. Alas, being so busy pushing dear Leaders perfect agenda, lives little time for a girl to do all her girly things.

Czar Pulloskies "au Natual" ... (shudder) some things should remain secrets of KGB

I denounce myself for the images in my head. Where is my new shovel?

Comrades,

In the first picture of Comrade Shillary he shown above, was that part of her application to be hired at the DNC?