The People's Cube at CPAC-13: Questions & Answers

Mrs.RedSquare_CPAC_250.jpg
This year CPAC gave the People's Cube three media passes to monitor their activities. The three Politburo members in attendance were:

- Red Square, People's Director;
- Mrs. Red Square, his Compliant Underling and Kommissarka of Web Logs, Correctional Journalism, and Media Cheerleading;
- General Secretary, Party Enforcer and Twitter Manager in charge of Political Black Ops and Subterfuge.

The plan is to take some incriminating photo evidence and damning video interviews from the attendees.

Below is a list of interview questions we have compiled so far, based on recent People's Cube articles. Post your suggestions below.

QUESTIONS:

1. Who is your favorite communist dictator?
  2. How long before America switches to one-party rule?
  3. Where do you stand on the issue of equal pay for little or no work?
  4. What if there is a God and it's not Barack Obama?
  5. At this rate, how high do you think the debt ceiling will be in a hundred years?
  6. If you had a time machine, would you rather go to America's future or to its past?
  7. Have you ever had a free lunch and if so, how would you evaluate its nutritional value?
  8. Have you ever been attacked by a drone? No? What's your secret? Do you have any tips for avoiding drone strikes?
  9. If you were to give awards for best movie or TV show, who would be the winner?
  10. Can the Republicans win the next election if they put Barack Obama on their ticket?
  11. What part do you think alien abductions play in the disappearance of American jobs?
  12. Which American politician would be a good replacement for Michael Scott in the next season of The Office TV series? John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden?
  13. Is it time to bring Taliban peace-keeping forces to Chicago, to put violent crime under control?
  14. Would you support gun control on condition that, instead of guns, the government offers free kung fu lessons for everybody?

How can there be any discussion!! All of our "favorite" communist dictators must be the current serving communist dictator ..... who is our grand leader, Barack Hussein Obama!

I demand the names, SS#, home address, email address, low flow toilet usage and drink cup size of any and all comrades, former comrades, and comrades in waiting, who do not deem our dearly beloved dictatorial as numero uno. They must be sent to the gulags for reeducation training immediately!! (and all tasty snacks and drinkables must be confiscated for redistribution. cough cough)

How long before America switches to one-party rule?

This is a trick question, yes?

Opiate of the People wrote:
How long before America switches to one-party rule?

This is a trick question, yes?

ah ha! And I know the trick . . . the answer. We have one glorious Party rules since we, the glorious Left, have beat the Rethuglicans into fearfulness. They are too cowardly to oppose dear Leader and so and thus, one Party rules the masses!

Do I win a prize for correctness?

Do I detect an unannounced name change on a certain Fraulein? Where is the paperwork and the (under the table "grease") processing fees to accompany such action?

ATTENTION!

All Comrades assigned to the Ministry of CURRENT TRUTH ™ are to expected to report immediately for duty. We expect extremely heavy workloads in lieu of the brilliant and stealthy undercover infiltration of the running dogs at CPAC by our esteemed Peoples Director, his spousal unit and inner party members. Expect heavy mandatory overtime until further notice.
Our media organs need us! (Remember "SPECIAL ED" has to fill two hours on the weekends now.)
Non-compliants will face death severe penalties. That is all.

REPORT THOUGHT CRIME.gif

Good News!

Your dedication to the Party Image will be acknowledged!

chocolate ration 2.png
chocolate ration box.png

Tovarichi wrote:Do I detect an unannounced name change on a certain Fraulein? Where is the paperwork and the (under the table "grease") processing fees to accompany such action?
Comrade,

Excellent observation! I'm always so taken by the Fraulein's lovely visage that I missed the name alteration. Thanks. Now I needn't worry over mistaking her for another.

Tovarichi wrote:Do I detect an unannounced name change on a certain Fraulein? Where is the paperwork and the (under the table "grease") processing fees to accompany such action?

Comrade, the Party elite are granted exemptions to all rules as everything we do is for the Common Good ™. As we all know, our Dear Leader established this principal himself when he changed his name to Barack Obama from his old name, which was Urkel.

More questions might be:

* Is a multi-disk CD player optional or standard on the DHS Mine Resistant Armored Vehicles?

* What turns the same rifle from a "personal defense weapon" in the hands of a government agency employee into an "assault weapon" in the hands of an (otherwise) "ordinary" citizen.

* Which one of the DHS' 1.5 billion bullets has my name on it?

It's a target rich environment and Mayor for Life - Nanny Doomberg appears to have uncovered one of the slimiest thoughtcriminals of alltimes sad display of her Baked Alaskan grade stupidity.
How dare she mock us who know better. Doesn't she know it's for her own & the Childrens ™ (except hers) good ? Dumb b^%&^ch. I hope it all goes to her boobs.

PALINS THOUGHTCRIME DOOMBERG.gif

Comrades, lured by the photo of this "woman" above (whom I thought we'd gotten rid of for good), I found myself watching her entire speech - I certainly should have known better, and now I regret it greatly. Disturbing to the max, comrades - especially starting at about 12:20.

Shudder...

Comrade R.O.C.K.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]After viewing this, I sent it off to many lib friends who, no doubt, will turn me in to the authorities. I no longer care. She was, indeed, quite disturbing. : • )