The People's Galley Honors Mainstream Media With Menu Item

Comrades,

It is with pleasure to note that even with our defeat in November, that the mainstream media has not abandoned our cause and still acts as a reliable mouthpiece for us on the propaganda front. Declaring that our beloved President won a huge victory by keeping all of the Bush tax cuts in place, brought a tear to this Commodores face.

It is because of their valiant efforts to declare the coldest winters and biggest blizzards in over 20 years as the result of Global Warming, that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and that our defeat in November was only because the average American is just to dumb to understand our progressive vision.....I present the following addition to the galley menu for your dining pleasure.

Beef tongues encased in jelly to symbolize all the continued sweet talk musings that can be relied on from our friends in the MSM in the future.

Note: Due to expected high demand for this new creation it is highly recommended that you make reservations in advance.

Comrade,

That looks so good, in a Progressive way.

I believe as well, we should add the newest push by the MSM for our Progressive utopia into this "media loaf"

We can not forget the children.

Indeed with the appointment of NAMBLA supporter, Kevin Jennings as "Safe school czar" and the newest MSM progressive cause, our children future is very bright

The MSM is now pushing the concept of "Princess Boy"

SEE: NBC Proudly Presents the Princess Boy

No doubt, an important factor for the young Papa Obama as well.

Jellied is very appropriate as it resembles the spinal columns of "duh media" reporters!

This dish should clearly establish eligibility for an award from the party.

You would be head and shoulders above other so called chefs who cannot establish eligibility.

Che Gourmet is excluded from the group of non qualifiers.

Sorry Commodore, as appetizing as that looks, I'll take a pass. I lost my appetite after receiving a rumor in my in-box. Rumor has it that Donald Trump is seriously contemplating a run for Dear Leader's Office in 2012. DONALD TRUMP? THE MOST EVIL KAPITALIST IN THE WORLD? Somebody pinch me, I must be having a nightmare! Someone, Please tell me it's not sooooooooo.......................

Comrade Neotrotsky,
That piece on the Princess Boy was, was............... so very special.

Media loaf? Is that not head cheese? Only Chedoh knows.

Commodore, this Media Loaf is the perfect tribute to our hard-working professional journolists - the sliced eggs represent their hyper-intellectualism ("egg-headedness") the gelatinous nature of the whole piece symbolizes their perpetually convenient (for our puproses) lack of backbone and the olives - green on the outside, red on the inside - well, I don't have to explain to anyone what THAT means, do I?

Opiate of the People,

Another added bonus with Media loaf........If you poke it with a fork the jelly vibrates and gets all Chris Matthews tingly and causes the tongues inside to start to wag.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Another added bonus with Media loaf........If you poke it with a fork the jelly vibrates and gets all Chris Matthews tingly and causes the tongues inside to start to wag.

Sounds like a speaker of the house I once knew.

Comrades!

I have added a new addition to Media Loaf in light of recent events!!!!!!!!

Good Gaw'd, I never thought I'd see the day as to how low they would go after the horrid events in Tucson. I think the term "Blood Libel" was being mild in Governor's Palin response. I'd would've used a lot stronger language, since I consider myself a Tea Party supporter and the MSM pretty much called me an accessory to murder by default without any facts to back that up whatsoever........Disgusting just flat out disgusting.

Slander sauce is right on Commodore. Mark Levin has threatened to sue anyone who implicates him in the Tucson murders. Unbelievable!

Bah! The 9th Circuit Court stands ready to throw out any lower court rulings that Levin might win.

Comrade Snoogie,

Are those 'tongues' in your Media Loaf, of the "marinated-in-acid" variety? The Slander Sauce is a excellent compliment in deflecting the 'acidity' in the tongues.

Comrade Neo,

That video is indeed... "special". The parents' attitudes towards their little, er... "princess" remind me of the habits of the esteemed Dung Beetle and his ability to roll and protect a ball of 'dung' with no compunction, or regrets.