The People's Galley Pull my Finger & Let's Talk O-care Menu

Comrades!

Marxmas is almost upon us and we all have so much to be grateful for! As 2013 closes it has been a banner year for us and the party. With the exception of just a few itty bitty minor glitches, the roll-out of Obamacare has been a smashing success with the masses! Our propaganda efforts has also reached new heights with the unveiling of our new Pajama Boy campaign to talk to your family members about Obamacare!

Along with the Pajama Boy campaign: The People's Navy Galley wishes to also help further advance your efforts to help our party members convince those recalcitrant non-party members in your families, skeptical of the glories of Obamacare, with a proven meal that will make it easy for an after dinner get the O-care conversation started. That's right comrades it's:

Galley food 13.jpg
Deep Fried Weenie Sticks With Cabbage And All You Can Eat Chili Beans

This meal is a surefire way to help prep you to break the wind ice to start your O-care conversation. Just approach them after consuming our sumptuous repast with the old 'pull my finger' question, and then let nature just take its course. Also, the Galley has not only provided you a meal to help you get things moving in the right direction, but has also provided an exclusive outdoor after din din dining area for you to pop the 'pull my finger question' after the meal complete with fans to ensure complete comfort during your O-care talk with your more stubborn neanderthal, reichwing, KKK, racisssst tea bagger loved ones.

Sure to be an instant Marxmas tradition!

Pajamas4.jpg
"Hey, wanna eat a weenie?"

Che' Ramie wrote:I'm having a Pavlovian reaction!!

Totally understandable, as one gander at this latest creation of culinary genius would set any persons taste buds drooling. Speaking of buds and geniuses........

Oh, this latest treat from the People's Galley promises to be a very symphony of delights. Guests will indeed trumpet their appreciation.

If that's what you commie cooks conjure up for dinner on your ship I'd hate to see what gets served for mid-rats.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:If that's what you commie cooks conjure up for dinner on your ship I'd hate to see what gets served for mid-rats.

Unlike you, you capitalistic swine, we are do not discriminate here at the People's galley and our mid-rats get fed exactly the same fine People's Navy chow that the rats in the front of em and the rats in the back of em get, when going through our chow line.