The Thrill Is Gone!

Another deluded a**hole wiping the crap from his eyes:

Meltdown on MSNBC: The Leg Tingle Is Gone?

I can hardly believe what I'm watching on MSNBC right now. Chris Matthews is almost critical — no, not even almost, he's flat-out critical of President Obama on the economic front. He mentions an earlier conversation with CNBC's manic stock analyst Jim Cramer and a University of Maryland professor (Peter Morici?) knocking Obama for several economic decisions — that the stimulus bill needed more real infrastructure and less pork, that the housing bill isn't inspiring confidence and doesn't look like it will work, and that no one has faith in Tim Geithner's solution for the banks.

- snip -

Matthews: "I thought 8,000 was the floor, and it looks like 6,000 is the floor. People are angry, I'm getting angry."

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/ ... NlYzU2MTU=

You almost made me switch to MSNBC, almost. I guess the tingle is going down his spine, or more aptly a chill. They made him, I HOPE they choke on the CHANGE.

Well i guess the Kool-Aid had to wear off some time. I thought it would take longer for him to wake up from the Spell his O'liness has cast on the media.
But I guess I can't say HE cast the spell on them. After all, they have always been in the tank for him.

I wonder if his followers will start offing themsevles when the find out they still don't have any more money to buy new spinners for their new H3's?
Becareful when you ask for CHANGE. You just might get it....