The UK Is A MEAN Country Also!!!!

Comrades, if you wish to spend your day seething with rage (that is, more rage than you are already seething with) then inspect for yourself the atrocious, despicable conditions this family is forced to live under in the so-called "civilized" United Kingdom:

News of the World wrote:

WHINING Pete and Sam Smith don't need jobs - instead they just WORK the system, pulling in a staggering £95,000 a year in state benefits.

The huge handout package - FIVE TIMES the starting salary for a schoolteacher - includes a rent-free four- bedroom house, daily breakfast delivered to the door and enough spare cash to keep five pets pampered in a cattery.

But mum-of-ten Sam, 36, still moans. . . their home is TOO SMALL, the breakfast portions TOO MEAN and Britain's crazy benefits culture only allows her enough cash to buy the kids ONE Nintendo Wii games console!

"It's very cramped here," said Sam. "And we've been told we might not be given a new house for another nine months, which is ridiculous.

"And the breakfast supplied by the council isn't like proper hot food.

"It's usually eggs, beans, tinned tomatoes and cereal, which isn't really enough for us all AND we have to heat it up ourselves."

The Smiths were moved into the property in Kingswood, Bristol, by the local authority a month ago after being evicted from a house in Bath which the landlord claimed they had wrecked.

https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/942063/The-unemployed-family-who-WORK-the-system-and-live-rent-free.html

(more)
~
Imagine... having to heat your OWN food! Only ONE Nintendo Wii console! Having to live in a house that is barely big enough for a normal sized family! These children will be scarred for life having to live under such terrible conditions. The article doesn't say but I'll bet they only have two cars and probably have to drive them themselves!

Comrades, this is a family that works the UK welfare system as hard as it can and what do they have to show for it? They are barely treading water thanks to their shallow swimming pool. But the stinking UK system just doesn't care.

This is unconscionable... (sniff, sniff) I'm sorry, I'm starting to cry.... This is so sad. Oh, the humanity....

Comrades, the UK people desparately need someone like Barack Obama, but there is only one so they can have ours. But I just can't stand by and let them suffer like this, so I'm going to contact the newspaper and get the family's phone number, then ring them up and see if I can help with anything. Maybe they need a ride to work somewhere or perhaps I can show them how to use the f*cking stove help with the cooking or something. I don't know, but I just can't sit here and do nothing. Who's with me????

They should move to Canuckistan. In Toronto the city decided to spend $2 million looney dollars to renovate an old Salvation Army shelter to create subsidized housing for artists.

That's right MichelleO's dream of artists not having to worry about paying their bills has come true in the Great White North.

Image Welcome to my world. While I won't disclose actual job for fear of the PC police, I can tell many tales of similar behavior here. Once investigated a 19 year old with 6 kids. She had to wait till she was 21 to get the state to pay for tying her tubes.

Perhaps the ProLife people are missing a most convincing argument.

Think, You Are Killing Your Income Potential
[attachment=1]pro-life2.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Pro-Life1.jpg[/attachment]

Comrade Opiate,

This is indeed distressing! Nowhere in your post does it state anything about dental care for these poor, despondent folks!

If that picture of how they left their last home is any indication...

And what the hell is "tinned tomatoes"—a distant relative of "brass knuckles"?

Comrade Whinny, a "tinned" vegetable, fruit or meat is just another way of saying "canned".

Meanwhile, I want to know why we do not have such a glorious system in the USSA? I hope Dear Leader implements a fair and caring system like this at once!

Comrade Whinny, dental care would be wasted on these people. What they really need is someone to chew their food for them.

Comrade Colonel, you will be happy to know that Dear Leader Obama has already created a superior system of extravagant fair benefits for useless deserving recipients in Amerikkka. The benefits include free health and dental care, luxurious vacations and the finest foods which are heated for and served to the recipient by a doting, caring staff. However, the only people currently eligible to participate in this program are he and Moochelle. (Did I mention the complimentary ass-wiping by qualified MSM journalists?)

Comrade Groucho Marxist, I am proud to make the acquaintance of someone like yourself who, like the glorious selfless Dear Leader and First Lazy Lady, has eschewed the venal corporate world in favor of serving the oppressed people who are overlooked by the rest of society. I think I speak for everyone in the Cube when I say how do you resist the temptation to put rocks in some of these idiots' pockets and push them into the river thank you for caring!

Comrade Whoopie, your story gladdens my heart. I'm just so, so, glad that these budding artists don't have to worry about mundane foolishness like paying bills and are now free to create the wonderful, beautiful art which will brighten our world and embiggen our culture. My hope is that maybe one day they'll do something effing useful and paint some damn buildings one of them will create another masterpiece like the piss Christ. Yeah, that's what we need, more effing masterpieces like that.

This is unacceptable! How is the state suppose to count on them for votes (ha!) if they aren't provided the necessities like a Wii, more living space, and a breakfast fit for a king?

Maybe they should march into Buckingham Palace and demand the place itself. That's what I'd do, so then I could say I'm living in royalty.

I mean, here I sit in a dorm room and all the school could provide was a bed, closet, a mirror and a heater. I demand an A/C unit, more living space in a place where I'm far away from everyone (so I don't hear them or their music), and all of my debt paid! You know what, I'm moving to England, tally ho! I'm crossing the Pond, and I'll report to y'all their injustices.

Like our Glorious Leader ala Chris Matthewski, I did everything right. I went to school, went to work in community for a non-profit agency, and put something back, while making an inglorious $25,000.00 per yr some 18 years ago. I felt I had reached some capitalist dream only to learn at that time collective recipients were drawing $25,000 per year in foodstamps, rent subsidies, Medicaid, and utility assistance. Is this great country or what? The working can have less than the poor.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Whinny, a "tinned" vegetable, fruit or meat is just another way of saying "canned".

Meanwhile, I want to know why we do not have such a glorious system in the USSA? I hope Dear Leader implements a fair and caring system like this at once!

Thank you Comrade Colonel for clarifying that for me. Sometimes I don't get what those limeys Brits are trying to say. I thought the USSA does have government cheese packed in tins... and then there are K-rations ( I think the 'K' stands for "kennel").

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrade Whinny, dental care would be wasted on these people. What they really need is someone to chew their food for them.

Comrade Opiate, I've always been a little suspicious of the "dental care" over there, but your assessment puts things into a different perspective altogether. Sharing saliva with pre-masticated food could have an anti-decay/anti-yellowing effect that could mark a ground-breaking improvement in dentistry for them!

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote: Comrade Opiate, I've always been a little suspicious of the "dental care" over there, but your assessment puts things into a different perspective altogether. Sharing saliva with pre-masticated food could have an anti-decay/anti-yellowing effect that could mark a ground-breaking improvement in dentistry for them!

Hmmm... the Party can pre-package masticated food and saliva for distribution to the hungry toothless masses! Excellent! It sounds like one of those "green jobs" the Party elite is always talking about.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Like our Glorious Leader ala Chris Matthewski, I did everything right. I went to school, went to work in community for a non-profit agency, and put something back, while making an inglorious $25,000.00 per yr some 18 years ago. I felt I had reached some capitalist dream only to learn at that time collective recipients were drawing $25,000 per year in foodstamps, rent subsidies, Medicaid, and utility assistance. Is this great country or what? The working can have less than the poor.

Did you have Ayers write write any books about your struggles? I thought not. See, that's your problem. It doesn't matter whether you work or not, what counts is writing books.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:Like our Glorious Leader ala Chris Matthewski, I did everything right. I went to school, went to work in community for a non-profit agency, and put something back, while making an inglorious $25,000.00 per yr some 18 years ago. I felt I had reached some capitalist dream only to learn at that time collective recipients were drawing $25,000 per year in foodstamps, rent subsidies, Medicaid, and utility assistance. Is this great country or what? The working can have less than the poor.

Did you have Ayers write write any books about your struggles? I thought not. See, that's your problem. It doesn't matter whether you work or not, what counts is writing books.

I see now..... I used to roll bombers, not roll with them.

Opiate of the People wrote:Hmmm... the Party can pre-package masticated food and saliva for distribution to the hungry toothless masses! Excellent! It sounds like one of those "green jobs" the Party elite is always talking about.

Oh, it's definately a "green job"! But in this instance the "green" wouldn't be referring to anything environmental.