The View: Whoopi & Joy Behar Walk Off Stage During O'Reilly

Comrades;
Two of our most loyal she females in the revolution sniffed some snuffed their noses at the running dog O'Rielly today on The Left View. The vile reichwinger was saying something about the freedom fighters should not be allowed to build their victory mosque peaceful place of worship at ground zero. Sheer bloviating nonsense - how come only us progs understand & follow the Constipation Constitution? Their indignation of this clown was as good as a spit... which I do now Mr. Pinhead - {spit} {spit}.

My agents refer to him as Bull Orally. Very little of what he says is of any real consequence.
His main job at FooxUp News is to build the audience with the collective line "we're looking out for you".
Nobody looks out for us as well as dear leader. This man is trying to usurp power from the chosen one.
Those who are the most politically astute would gravitate away from this useless nonsense.
And so they did!

They should have done more than just walking out . . . they should have drop trou and MOONED HIM. That would have rattled his dentures!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:They should have done more than just walking out . . . they should have drop trou and MOONED HIM. That would have rattled his dentures!

Simple thought of this spectacle vision of horror wonder turns stomach mind inside out to Left.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] About " The View " ? There is a saying...." zevel ze zevel"

Weak-willed cadillac commies! They storm off just because someone dared to tell them the TRUTH? They didn't even resort to ad hominem attacks? Didn't resort to the ever-effective "I know you are, but what am I" debate point? DIDN'T EVEN CALL HIM A RACIST? Who are these clowns?!

That looks like the Christine O'Donnell/Coons debate. It was 3 against one. How do we keep losing to these teabaggers?

So true Tooorisky. Who does O'Really think he is saying that we need him to look out for us? That's the gubbermint's job.

[OFF]
I think that Ha'vad education has gone to his head. He, like the ruling elite, think that us little folk are too stupid to look after ourselves.

OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE WALKED OFF!!!!! Bill O'Reilly is the LEADER of that stinking, sniveling, Right-wing hate and racist group which desires to smear our Valiant Leader! Muslims DID NOT attack on 9/11!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS that these tragic, 19 Komrades from Saudi Arabia were FORCED into suicide attakk by the REBELLIOUS, TRAITOROUS RIGHT! They were tragic figures whose families were held hostage by none other than PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH and his kronies! "Fly or DIE!" so they were told, and how little did they know that they would both fly and die! IT IS OBVIOUS BEKAUSE FORMER VIEW CELEBRITY AND AWARD WINNING STAR ROSIE O'DONNELL SAID IT WAS SO!!! Of course we believe her bekause she is a follower and true voice for out Dear Lear Komrade OBAMA (May hos wisdom ever grow!!!)!!!! When Bill O'Reilly akkuses these viktims of katastrophik and horrible attakk on the USA he shows HIS TRUE IGNORANCE! Komrade Goldberg and Komrade Behar were supporing the truth!!! But why did they not kall in the Red Guard, to haul Kriminal O'Reilly off to Gulag? LIES KANNOT BE TOLERATED! OUR VALIANT AND WONDROUS LEADER WILL PREVAIL!!!! HAIL KOMRADES GOLDBERG AND BEHAR!!!!
Yes, and I wonder how often Behar and Goldberg get their panties in a wad when someone calls Tea Partiers racists, Republicans "stupid", and Conservatives "Ignorant"? If I were a betting man, I'd bet on "Never". The thing is, O'Reilly had them cold, and when they couldn't come up with an intelligent response, they stalked off....Bill O, 1; Behar-Goldbeg, 0... ImageImageImage

I believe it was the audience clapping loudly when O'Reilly mentioned the inappropriateness of the mosque that set them off. They were afraid they were losing the approval of the peanut gallery. And so they did what any good Prog would do, they stormed off in a huff.

Although I think they should've shouted RAAAACIST as they ran away to hide.

Ivan Ivanobitch wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:They should have done more than just walking out . . . they should have drop trou and MOONED HIM. That would have rattled his dentures!

Simple thought of this spectacle vision of horror wonder turns stomach mind inside out to Left.

At least these proles stayed true to their ideology. They made the cover of my progressive publication a while back. (Shameless plug I know)

I always knew they would stay faithful to Dear Leader, unlike that slut Obama girl.

Comrades;
Here is real reason the Whoopmeister left...

theview_640_370x278.jpg

lady-gaga-spanked.jpg

If &*&E#@#@* Ru$h hate radio wasn't jamming some of Laika's signals, Joyless & Whoooooopie would have really laid the "prog" on O'Crielly.

Earth_Orbit.jpg
Joy_Behar_Wrinkled_Prune.jpg

Image Yakov-Luvlas, I can't stomach watching those blathering idiots on the View, but reading what others have quoted - Behar on her (dismal) show has blashed Christians, called them names, etc., many many times. It's no surprise she's a hypocrite, but OReilly should have called her on her hypocrisy. We've been attached by MUSLIMS for decades; those are the facts. They're Muslim terrorist and if the Left doesn't approve of accurate speech, who cares.
But the bimbos got what they wanted - ppl talking about them.

Good photo, Infidel Castrate.

I applaud these crazy people womyn for trying to understand this vile piece of scum. What does perplex me is, why did they walk off? They had two other liberals there to take the shots, and leaving them allowed Bill to bash them with his evil stick.
Image I'd say "walk off for good", but what good would that do?

Never know what you'll find on a dig.

sphincter.jpg

off
ushanka tip iotw.