The "Walking" Democrats Gather In Herds Of Drones

Comrades,

I have just returned from sneaking into the top secret meeting of our glorious Party Elite in which there was discussion of the "Moving Forward Campaign of Utter Destruction". I was amongst the biggest and brightest of the bigger and brighter -- comrades who have served the regime well and deserve all they have taken gotten.

bo walker.jpg

Our dear leader was 'leading from behind' in his usual manner of restrained- non- leading, as to save himself for more important gathering as golfing and TOTUS speeches to raise much need cash for next campaign.. oops.

KIM.jpg

I was a high privileged to meet loyal communist comrade Kim dinga Me Jong... Jund Yu... Jong Wong Un. He is much shorter than expected but his mouth makes up for any smallest of size.

moore.jpg

Loyal comrade Michael Moore was spouting and touting unintelligibles for the most part, but was most clear in his demands for trials for our hated Bushitler and Cheney. (do I hear a collective 'yea!'?)

rodmanwalker.jpg

I was most thrilled and chilled to meet comrade Dennis Rodman who assured us that Comrade Un... Kim... whatever, is most eager to make nice telephone conversations with dear leader if he will just call (his private number is 666-upurnukdepository). If he gets no call -- then he might be forced to explode small explosive. (I think he was joking)

mrso.jpg

Of course Mrs. Mama Mo was conducting her vegetarian bon appetit mandates for the fat wee children she despises, although I did see her stuff face ... eating lobster. Who knew she liked scavengers?

I was most fortunate to have capabilities of photo taking for your enjoyment. But I am thinking maybe and possibly our loyal comrades are spending too much time in togetherness that they are taking on commonalities? It could be my imagination that they too, seemed a bit gnarly and zealously hungry?? I will be leaving that to your discretion.

"Long Live the Collective!"
(ode to the Unknown Guest)

obamadevil2.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, it is good to see that FLATUS hasn't aged a day since Dear Leader took office - she looks just the same as she always has!

Comrade R.O.C.K. -- I was thinking of telling such to FLOUT but had a second and third thought after viewing her enthusiasm in attacking 5th lobster with such gusto. It truly gave me pause, but you are of most correctness.

Comrade Fraulein, you must certainly be hobnobbing with the most equal of people to be privy to such original portraiture of our Walker-In-Chief and friends. The most wonderful part, of course, is that with other walkers a shot to the brain would stop them. Since there are no brains at issue with Our Walkers™ there is nothing to fear!

The Drone-Prog is not unusual for containing a vestigial organ known as the appendix, but
also remnant brain tissue - a "vestigial brain".

Wiki Definition: - The concept of vestigiality applies to genetically determined structures or attributes that have apparently lost most or all of its ancestral function in a given species.

Fraulein, is this some new identity you have pieced together?

Comrade People's Comrade - our Fraulein is a living, breathing Fraulein.

It's in her penumbra.

:O

Anyer Marx wrote:Comrade Fraulein, you must certainly be hobnobbing with the most equal of people to be privy to such original portraiture of our Walker-In-Chief and friends. The most wonderful part, of course, is that with other walkers a shot to the brain would stop them. Since there are no brains at issue with Our Walkers™ there is nothing to fear!

Most loyal brain-filled comrade, you have hit the commie on the head -- no brain matter must be the key to their indefinite ability to sustain perpetual existence (and would explain dear leaders dependence on TOTUS) You have now received the Common Good award. Please display with pride (I will be expecting your most generous check deposited in my depository at my earliest convenience)

Image and indeed I am "living and breathing Fraulein"! I am also part of the Obama Redistribution of Party Goods and will be visiting certain comrades abodes to see what needs redistributing! A 'hand here, a hand there' - whatever is needed.

Something not to dwell on for too long would be the hypothetical suggestion of what mutant offspring would be produced by mating zombie Fat Mikey Mooreon and Karen "Jabba" Lewis.

Frightening.

I'm sure you've all taken in the photo of our charming Ms. Lewis. If not, buckle up -

karen_lewis_ctu_president_chicago-news-bench.jpg

That baby on her plate shoulda been armed in the womb!

Comrade ROCK,

The fact that the baby is on the plate means that "Jabba" dispensed with the arms by eating them first. If "Jabba" were to know that a womb was involved she would have eaten that too.

I great wise man once said, if the unborn had guns they would be born... or, umm, it was something like that. I am thinking he was saying the babies would shoot their murderersOfficial Democrat Party doctors, but I could be wrong. But looking at some of our comrades, I am wondering if we would not have been better if they had enjoyed the abortion experience, which they so appreciate, before being officially born?

hillary.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I great wise man once said, if the unborn had guns they would be born... or, umm, it was something like that. I am thinking he was saying the babies would shoot their murderersOfficial Democrat Party doctors, but I could be wrong. But looking at some of our comrades, I am wondering if we would not have been better if they had enjoyed the abortion experience, which they so appreciate, before being officially born?

Fraulein,

Are you per chance financially linked to this comrade?

George Romera.jpg

Comrade Craptek, I, your most loyal Fraulein of the Peoples Cubical, am not nor have I ever been linked to financial comradery. As you know or should know or better know, we, the most proudly humble Cubers, do not link to greedy rich .......but wish redistribution!!

I must denounce you and your question as unadvised!

Thank you for the denouncement, Fraulein. At last I am fully accepted into the Cubical.

I.M. Craptek wrote:Thank you for the denouncement, Fraulein. At last I am fully accepted into the Cubical.

I am fully pleased to have broken your virginal un-denounced status. No one in the Cube needs to be un-denounced, as it caused headaches and itching (so I hear). Wear your denouncement with humble pride!