The White House Communications Director

The White House communications director Anita Dunn gave a speech to high school students about one of your favorites, and mine, Chairman Mao:

Comrade Dunn wrote: “The third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers, Mao Tse-Tung and Mother Teresa. Not often coupled with each other, but the two people that I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is: You're going to make choices. . . . But here's the deal: These are your choices; they are no one else's. In 1947, when Mao Tse-Tung was being challenged within his own party on his own plan to basically take China over, Chiang Kai-Shek and the nationalist Chinese held the cities, they had the army. . . . They had everything on their side. And people said ‘How can you win . . . ? How can you do this against all of the odds against you?' And Mao Tse-Tung says, ‘You fight your war and I'll fight mine . . . ' You don't have to accept the definition of how to do things. . . . You fight your war, you let them fight theirs. Everybody has their own path.”

We know that this is perfectly reasonable because Ms. Dunn is one of His O'liness's [PBUH] inner circle. And it's reasonable to me. Of course we all take our own paths. When the anti-globalization marches take place, our comrades marching take their own path of breaking out the windows of businesses and stealing what they can. What's more reasonable than that?

I personally take my own path. If someone bothers me, I have some stakes in the north forty which never get tired.

Bruno takes his own path, which generally involves dressing in women's clothes and doing Streisand numbers, or dressing like a fruit stand and singing "Tico Tico." What's wrong with that? Well, I'll tell you what's wrong. It doesn't make a political statement, that's what. The only property damage that's done is if he kicks one of his platform shoes through a plate-glass window, and where's the statement in that?

Personally I think that we Made Progressives ought to dump Lenin. After all, Chairman Mao murdered repurposed 40 to 70 million Chinamen. Lenin was a piker. Just think how many more he could have gotten around to if he'd had Nansky Peloski's 757 jet.

The only problem is that some benighted people just don't understand that to enjoy the perfect freedom of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm) you have to repurpose 40 to 70 million carbon units. I'm so glad that Barry O. understands that and has, as his communications director, a woman who really admires the fine points of the biggest mass murderer best educator in history.

Anita let us know that if you take your own path it's peachy-keen to murder 40 to 70 million people. What a gal. And I thought I was doing well stealing chattel.

I wonder. Is she sleeping with Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, the major architect of Obamacare? I'd love to hear their pillow talk, if it's true.

"Zeke?"

"Yes, love?"

"I know that you have these health-advisory boards..."

"Just call them death panels, dear; Lord how I wish that I'd come up with that. Short and to the point."

"All right. I know that we need to trim a little bit more from our budget. What about a system of fingerprint readers indexed to government computers? When people go to vote we'll get them fingerprinted and find out who voted how."

"Can that be done? It's supposed to be a secret ballot, you know."

"Well, if the Rethuglicans hadn't stolen the 2000 election we would never have had the Bu$hitler. Let's ask them how to steal an election."

"Dear, I don't think that the Rethuglicans did steal the election. Al really did lose."

"Heresy, Zeke! Heresy! You're cut off!"

"Easy, Anita, easy. I'm kidding. I know that Al really won the election. Dan Rather told me so. Right after he got his new tin-foil hat."

"Okay. So what we do is find out how people vote, and then have everyone fingerprinted as part of Obamacare. Then the health-advisory boards..."

"We're alone, here, Anita; you can say it..."

"Okay. Death panels. Then the death panels can call these people who don't vote right in for, oh, say H1N1 shots. And we'll have a bad batch of shots. Do this two or three times and anyone stupid enough not to vote right will be dead, and the survivors will vote right."

"Brilliant, Anita, brilliant!"

"Thanks, Zeke. Uh, and Zeke. That bit about you being cut off. I was just kidding. You know, thinking about Chairman Mao kind of makes me..."

"Me too, dear, me too. Power is a great aphrodisiac. And no one had more power than Chairman Mao who could repurpose 40 to 70 million carbon units. Wanna...?"

"Sure. Let's go."

Do not believe the rubbish that right-wing miscreants like the odious Mark Steyn says, and by no means watch Glen Beck. Who, after all, likes the man who lets the cat out of the bag? Much better to be like the legacy media, who see no real evil, speak only real evil, and do only real evil.

Commissar Theocritus,

I couldn't find anything juicy about Ezekiel and Anita, but I found this:

Anyway, didn't Comrade Ayers estimate the number of Americans to be "repurposed" at 50,000,000? Of course that estimate was decades ago and surely must be updated.

Does anyone have a revised figure?

Did Anita get her new batch of meth tounge flipping and lip pursing issue straightened out?

I bet that was some slurring wet pillow talk.

Red Rooster wrote:Did Anita get her new batch of meth tounge flipping and lip pursing issue straightened out?

I bet that was some slurring wet pillow talk.

Is that Anita or Monica? I mean, that tongue...

Comrade Joe wrote:This is all a most glorious duplicate thread.

We at the Cube are nothing if not duplicitous.

Glorious ideas must be repeated, claimed to be original thoughts, and redistributed by various people, until a single and common truth arises. I do have Red Guard units available for the highest bidder to make sure their Truth(TM) is the only one left surviving.

THank you, 7.62, for your offer of Red Guards. I have been missing Red Star's Goons for some while; I believe that the collective that he works for has been absorbed by another collective.

One can never call for a political statement too often, comrades; when I get up in the morning and scratch my balls, it's a political statement. When I hawk a lugie it's a political statement, especially if it's on a carpet I'd like to have but can't.

When I key an expensive car, it's a political statement. When I throw trash on the Washington Mall, like that glorious elevation of His O'liness to the Godhead, it's a political statement.

It's only fitting that Comradette Dunn make political statements. At a school. About the biggest mass murderer educator in history. With serious old-man, cigar-chasing tongue action.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:THank you, 7.62, for your offer of Red Guards. I have been missing Red Star's Goons for some while; I believe that the collective that he works for has been absorbed by another collective.

Yes it is true that we have been taken over by a new and bigger collective. It is no excuse for my absence. Many secret missions, the Iron Commissars work is never done. I had to head down to Honduras and try and get our comrade and puppetback in to power.

But I did manage to pick up some of those little hotel soaps that Bruno so enjoys,

I shall be here more, the ThugsHighly trained trooper are always at your beck and call Fearless leader. I shall see to it that you hear the pitter patter of the goons Highly trained trooper night sticks on Proles heads, I know how much you enjoy that.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Glorious ideas must be repeated, claimed to be original thoughts, and redistributed by various people, until a single and common truth arises. I do have Red Guard units available for the highest bidder to make sure their Truth(TM) is the only one left surviving.

Comrade Colonel, I wish to ensue that my People's Truth is the only one left standing. Therefore, I bid 0 capitalist exploitation units for the use of your Red Guards. Thanks to the power of People's Math, which tells us that all numbers are equal, I bid infinite capitalist exploitation units!

Oh Kind and Generious Leader:

I almost forgot, I found Bruno a new pet. I am sure they will be the best of friends...

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Our beloved Mao the greatest mass murderer in history? Please, let us examine the facts... China at the time must've had more than one billion people. So if the Chairman accidentally lost 70 million or so, that is LESS than one per cent (.7% to be exact.) It is a known fact (known to all the people that I drink with) that George BusHitler killed more than .7% of something.... therefore, HE is the greatest mass murderer in history! I rest my case.

Red Star, Bruno will be able to sympathize with the pet. Thank you. Once he had a banana in his headdress out of place and nearly gnawed off his left hand. "What would Carmen think of me?", he wailed and he was inconsolable. Not that I tried; I locked him in the room that our Many Titted Empress uses. That brings up such bad memories for him...

Opiate, of course the Bu$hitler killed something. Cockroaches, perhaps. Or progressive dreams of goose-stepping throughout all of America. Well, they had to wait for eight years, and now the goose-stepping is resplendent throughout all of AmeriKKKa. There's not a single thing that Nanski hasn't managed to spend or tax, and Lord Zero floats over it all, effortlessly.

He's such an inspiration to me. Nothing bothers him, even things that I thought ought to bother people. But his self-image is so great that nothing does bother him.

If he gets any better at ignoring the world, then he could teach our Many Titted Empress that she doesn't have the biggest ginormous ass outside the Little Rock WalMart.