The world's premier climatologist Hillary rebukes us sinners

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Global_Warming_Preacher_Sins.jpg[/img]

St. Hillary of Chappaqua, the Real Winner of the 2016 election who was cheated out of her proper place on the Throne by the Russians, misogynists, white women, James Comey, Wikileaks, and the Moons of Uranus...

...lectures us on our sins.

Yes, folks, Global Warming (which, I'm surprised, she seems to have forgotten to blame, since it's responsible for everything else that's wrong with the world) will impact Womyn the worst:

Hillary Clinton Predicts Women Will ‘Bear the Brunt' of ‘Climate Change'

Climate change will force women to “bear the brunt of looking for the food, looking for the firewood, looking for the place to migrate to …”

In The Peoples Kingdom of Eskimos demented old geezers who cannot contribute anything of value to society are put on icebergs and floated out to sea. Can I have a show of hands? All in favor........all opposed...............looks like we better go find an iceberg!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:In The Peoples Kingdom of Eskimos demented old geezers who cannot contribute anything of value to society are put on icebergs and floated out to sea.

Here in the People's Antarctic Republic Kollektiv Annex (PARKA), we just push the deplorables off the iceberg into the briny deep; gotta keep the orcas fed!

Ole Crazy Eyes Schiff gets spoofed. Just a wonderful truth in advertisement article.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... p-pic.html

“I mean, I think everyone has to purge themselves of prejudicial thoughts, of worries about who's on top and who isn't in the world, as it is today,”

trashmouth wrote:
“I mean, I think everyone has to purge themselves of prejudicial thoughts, of worries about who's on top and who isn't in the world, as it is today,”

Just like Clinton,.. always trying to get "a head" at someone else's expense.

It is known that global warming will cause more rapes. We must buy Global Warming Rape Insurance at GlobalWarmingRapeInsurance.com (an affiliate of the Clinton Foundation).

[img]/images/Rape_Global_Warming.jpg[/img]

Since time immemorial, men were the ones who hunted for food, chopped firewood, and moved the family when necessary to greener pastures.

Then along came feminism. Women no longer needed men to do all that stuff for them.

All they need are government programs that provide them with food, firewood, and to move them from one place to another. Thanks to Trump, women are now forced to starve and freeze to death, and remain forever stuck in one place.

Ahh.. the sublime insight of Dear Commissarka Pinkie... oh how I miss her sweet shovel whack before I became too blind to see the shovel coming (that was after the first whack to my tiny rooster head)*shut up Craptek! I can hear your tiny squirrel brain churning!*.

May the glass ceiling forever shudder in unbrokeness.

Hail Hillary!

Ah, Rooster! Long time no see. I've been wondering if either you or Craptek would be interested in becoming my emotional support animal.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Since time immemorial, men were the ones who hunted for food, chopped firewood, and moved the family when necessary to greener pastures.

Then along came feminism. Women no longer needed men to do all that stuff for them.

All they need are government programs that provide them with food, firewood, and to move them from one place to another. Thanks to Trump, women are now forced to starve and freeze to death, and remain forever stuck in one place.