There's a Red Star atop the X-Mas Tree!

Komrades, I have ceased resisting the call to join the kollective.

To mark the occasion of my konformity, I wish the proletariat a most equal, generic holiday season!

Welcome Comrade,

Marxmas is a time for lively celebration, pudding wrestling, the slurping of vodka, and eating a whole beet from the fall harvest in a single sitting! Your little musical bit is quite nice, but I have a question...does Comrade Meow receive any form of compensation for airing this video?

Captain Craptek wrote: ... does Comrade Meow receive any form of compensation for airing this video?
Unfortunately, no. I just have to suffice with my Peoples Artist of the USSR for Best Album of the Year, Best Song of the Year, Best Vocals, and Best Dance Performance.

Chairman Meow wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: ... does Comrade Meow receive any form of compensation for airing this video?
Unfortunately, no. I just have to suffice with my Peoples Artist of the USSR for Best Album of the Year, Best Song of the Year, Best Vocals, and Best Dance Performance.

You exhibit the true spirit of Marxmas, Comrade Meow. Recognition by The People is the highest form of reward. BTW: I especially enjoyed the little shuffle you do. Not bad for a feline.

Wonderful song Comrade. May the vigor of Lenin fill your heart as you suffer through the next couple of weeks of capitalist festivals.

Oooh, how cute! And how inspiring. Even more inspiring would be for hammer and sickle to chop down bourgeois tree altogether and leave only red star standing.

Comrade Wing, a jolly and festive Marxmas welcome to you!

Please be sure to fill out your paperwork in triplicate, and do make sure that all bribes fees have been paid - we'd hate to see anything happen to you and yours this most beautiful time of the year.

Let's raise a glass of beet vodka to Comrade Wing, fellow travelers - and if there's any left, give him one too!

Yes, welcome to The Party new Comrade Wing! A very Merry MarxMas to you & your Family Collective!
CharlieBrownMarxMas.jpg

It's about time you answered your phone call Comrade. We were starting to fear that you maybe you were thinking you would hurt yourself by just picking up the receiver.

Welcome aboard Comrade, we will be expecting demanding good use and care of your Party issued shovel and always remember those beets just don't just pick themselves. Be advised that Shovel inspections are held three times a week at 0700..... Every Monday Wednesday and Friday. (Just some FYI....Saturday comes after Friday as per the information provided by Comrade Rebecca Black's song 'Friday')

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

It's about time you answered your phone call Comrade. We were starting to fear that you maybe you were thinking you would hurt yourself by just picking up the receiver.

Welcome aboard Comrade, we will be expecting demanding good use and care of your Party issued shovel and always remember those beets just don't just pick themselves. Be advised that Shovel inspections are held three times a week at 0700..... Every Monday Wednesday and Friday. (Just some FYI....Saturday comes after Friday as per the information provided by Comrade Rebecca Black's song 'Friday')
WANT.gif