They are coming for US!!!!

Someone help me out with the linkage to youtube, plz...ftw? Leninka? I know you are VERY handy with us wordless youtube posters :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvYGG22N7o

New Republican Ad - Author Unknown!

Sorry Pravda, gave it my best shot. Sometimes it does that, it's happened to me. I dunno, I blame Bush.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Sorry Pravda, gave it my best shot. Sometimes it does that, it's happened to me. I dunno, I blame Bush.
Korrekt answer, comrade, salute!

I set the video for you Comrade Marshal. Maybe update your text?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. These Reich Wingers are really getting out of hand. Lies, lies and more lies. Does it ever end? The laughs will be on them Comrades. Let them have their feeble attempts at propaganda. We are and always have been the true Masters of Propaganda.

I loved it! What a most marvelous ad of our Dear Leaders accomplishments!

ha ha! Silly rabbits! They actually think all the problems, all the Progressive and Liberal minded folks, are in the Democratic party? At least we still have them fooled, eh, comrades.

Yes indeed Frau, I'm certain they'll never wise up...

revolution.jpg

aaaak! COMRADE COMRADE, YOU SHOULD GIVE NOTIFICATION WARNING BEFORE POSTING SUCH PUTREFIED PHOTOS OF LOYAL COMRADES. . . not that there's anything wrong with that, I was just taken by shocking surprise. (I feel like I'm peeping on loving birds, dontcha know)

Comrade Whoopie, my my my, did you take that accurate photo last July on the 4th? It looks so familiar.