The most honest prez campaign ad in history of politics

Generic_Prez_Campaign_Video.jpg
This is the most honest presidential campaign ad in the history of presidential campaign ads.

That's because it follows the People's Cube formula of drunk-blogging while high on beet vodka spiked with truth serum (a designer mix of ethanol, scopolamine, 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, potent short or intermediate acting hypnotic benzodiazepines such as midazolam, flunitrazepam, and various short and ultra-short acting barbiturates including sodium thiopental (aka Sodium Pentothal) and amobarbital (our comrades down at the Interrogations Directorate affectionately refer to it as "sodium amytal").

This video can also be seen as a clever way for a stock footage company named Dissolve to market their goods. It's a very equal follow-up to a similar generic brand video they made a few years back, which which we reviewed here:

Post-Modern Poetry of a Generic Brand Video

See more at the company official blog here: Presidential platitudes

I just remembered... We tried a similar approach back in 2011, when we created a series of posters on various election issues:

If Politicians Told the Truth in Advertising...

Here's one example. See more at the link.

Red Square wrote:Government regulation

"First, kill all the regulators." -- Bill Shakedownspeare

Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid, The Peoples' Direktor wrote: That's.... the People's Cube formula of... beet vodka spiked with truth serum (a designer mix of ethanol, scopolamine, 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, potent short or intermediate acting hypnotic benzodiazepines such as midazolam, flunitrazepam, and various short and ultra-short acting barbiturates including sodium thiopental (aka Sodium Pentothal) and amobarbital (our comrades down at the Interrogations Directorate affectionately refer to it as "sodium amytal").

Heh heh heh heh heh AAAaaaahhh! (sigh)
Was most excellent New Year's Party... Glorious Red Square convinced me I could dance on table. Was actually fun, what I can remember. But you forgot mescaline and ketamine... might be because of scopolamine... will do that. And of course, is always good to have Valium and Clonazepam on hand in case of massive seizure... And epinephrine, in instance of serious negative cardiac event... but not one of those silly defibrillators... is what cables and car battery is for! CLEAR!!! Ahahahahahahah!... Really was BEST NEW YEAR'S PARTY EVER!!!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh.... AAAaaahhh! (sigh)
One F**ked-Up Dolphin,

PS. Please, nobody make silly picture of dolphin with big morphed eyes like in Soundgarden Black Hole Sun music video... Big weird eyes always give me nightmares, and you really don't want to see dolphin nightmares... Cannot be held responsible, and you will only have yourself to blame... Seriously, ever see Giant Squid? Those freaky things can take out Sperm Whale!

giantsquid2-2.gif

Okay... now is time for seriousness. As I mentioned in other thread, priming words are dangerous and can cause weak minds to make foolish choices. But neuroscientists have also found that images, physical sensory, and even olfactory cues can cause weak minds to make more Kapitalist Rethuglikkkan choices. For instance, did you know that if weak humans are seated at table with bottle of hand sanitizer on it, they will make more Rethuglikkkan choices. Also, if weak human brains are exposed to bad smells, like over-ripe porta-potty, same thing. Also, if weak humans are put in fMRI's and shown disgusting images, the stronger their negative reaction, the more Rethuglikkkan they will be in their voting habits, and neuroscientists can predict with 95% certainty, based on how strong a weak human brains' reaction is to disgusting images, how Rethuglikkkan and also alternately, how Politically Korrekt their voting habits will be... Which means that if one can inure weak human brains to certain stimulus primers, one can control weak human brains' voting habits... So I see this as opportunity...

For example, if weak human is holding a warm drink in their hands, they will make more politikally korrekt decisions, and alternately, when holding cold drink in their hands, they will make more Rethuglikkkan and Kapitalist decisions. Also, if weak human brain has to make very difficult choices for too long, they use up ATP stores in their weak brains and they will default to more Rethuglikkkan Konservative decisions, such that after looking at thousands of parole hearing decisions that were equitable in their specific case facts - weapon, degree of violence, past record, forethought, etc. etc... when cases were equitable, those whose parole hearings were in the hour before lunch were almost never likely to get parole while those whose parole hearing was in hour after lunch, were almost always likely to get parole.. Because Parole Board Members' weak human minds had used up all their ATP stores in their brains and were suffering from something called 'Ego Depletion', defaulting to more Konservative Rethuglikkan decisions in the hour before lunch...

So, if you are up for parole, make sure your hearing is right after lunch, weak human brains.

Okay... Was that serious enough? That is what priming is... bad smells, disgusting images, cold drinks, and bad outcomes at one's parole hearing unless it is right after lunch.

You're welcome, Weak human brains!
Sister Massively Opiated.