This is John Galt Speaking, youtube video

Pretty much speaks for itself comrades.

Comrades,

I must alert you. This John Galt will destroy us. We must kill this John Galt. If we do not kill him, he will destroy our glorious system.

Now there is talk of "Going John Galt." We must discourage our friends, our neighbors, our fellow progs from "Going John Galt."

Instead, we must encourage people to "Go Al Franken." Al Franken will lead us out of this dangerous time. Listen to him. Listen to him!!!!! Do not miss one of his brilliant speeches whenever he is on the podium of the senate. Tune in regularly to C-Span to make sure you catch all of his speeches. And support his will. Support the will of Al Franken. Make sure you call your senators to vote for the cap and trade bill. Make sure you call your senators to vote for our Dear Leader's health care plan. Go Al Franken. I repeat, go Al Franken. Not John Galt.

What a coincidence. I just heard a certain radio show host speak of John Galt tonight on her radio show. Click Here.

Who is Al Franken?

As far as the video goes, the narrator was OK, but the video footage was not really thought through and seemed like something inserted randomly without any connection to the voice, which in places made it inappropriate.

</karakter>

Red Square....I concur. It was a wasted opportunity.

One should not quote Ayn Rand without having a complete and total grasp of her objectivist outlook. I am sure William K is sincere...now he just needs to audibly demonstrate conviction and visual acuity.

Shallow attempt.

<karakter>

We must find and destroy this John Galt through progressive taxation and healthcare. Oh wait...we're already doing that.

Yah the video footage was questionable. Maybe we could work up a Cube version?

If I try this it'll take me at least a month of shoveling through images. Maybe when I retire and live off social security...

Red Square wrote:Who is Al Franken?

As far as the video goes, the narrator was OK, but the video footage was not really thought through and seemed like something inserted randomly without any connection to the voice, which in places made it inappropriate.
l

Comrade Red Square,

Unlike John Galt, who went into hiding because he selfishly refuse to follow the principle of "from each according to his ability to each according to his need,"Comrade Franken crawled out from under a rock to bring us the golden ring of prog wisdom.

He is so accomplished, and his mission is just beginning. He has taught me that nothing is my fault, that I am entitled to my share of the fruits of other people's labor. That I am better than evil Republicans because I live and breath and work and play and aspire only for the Greater GoodTM.

He will bring "equalization" to all comrades. I will now have equal health care, equal wages, and an equal number of ice cream cones as my fellow citizen. Our glorious system is at hand. And he will save the planet, too, and force all evil American companies and people to stop sending evil carbon emissions into the air, and will lead all Americans away from their paths of greed and self interest. And, he will save the planet, too.

That's a doggone good description of Al Franken, Comrade Leninka, but that was a rhetorical question. I was only trying to paraphrase "Who is John Galt?" On the brighter side, now we have an encyclopedic entry for him in addition to the fact that he's good enough, that he's smart enough, and that people in Minnesota like him.

Dear Comrade Red Square,

My aplogies for not acknowledging that in my last post, because I was quite amused by your "Who is Al Franken?"

In the meantime:

"Who is Red Square?"
"Who is Colonel 7.62?"
"Who is Leftfield?"

I am the bringer of hot lead enemas, and cookies. Oooh also little fluffy kittens.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I am the bringer of hot lead enemas, and cookies. Oooh also little fluffy kittens.

. . . and issuer of cement bore filled rifles, People's Rifles™, People's Pocket Pistols™ and Stalin's Blood Beet Vodka™, and strict Red Army rigor to all Red Army conscripts.

Revolutionary Red Guard. Armies are so disciplined and under orders. Revolutionaries are kinda off on their own, much more entertaining that way. Pupovich can have the army. I want undisciplined Revolutionaries that break things for The Party Good(TM). Also People's Commodore :p

But the real question, is Who is Leninka?

Colonel 7.62,

Oops, I didn't get my armies straight, sorry. Little fluffy kittens? I'm taken aback!

Who is Leninka?

Leninka is purveyor of Leninka's Vodka, and a willing Revolutionary Army member, at your service.

As well, Leninka is in charge of party approved coifs and scarves for female proles. Unlike John Galt, Leninka looks to the party for approval and instruction, and is still a ditzy prole in learning. Leninka looks to the party for all of her needs, and notice how she never complains, even when her beet rations are insufficient. Unlike John Galt, who takes action, Leninka only reacts, because that is how a good prole should be.

Directoress of Tresses perhaps?

As far as the little baby kittty cats go, they are so cute and innocent. Also every wild eye revolutionary needs something that endears him to the progs out there. Now I just need to work on the wild eyed part. I haven't gotten my face on a t shirt yet.

Leninka - sometimes we say "who is...?" when someone has been purged and become a non-person. When the Party has no use of him/her/it anymore, it is beneficial to deny any former acquaintance with such non-person.

The correct phrase would then be "Who is Al Franken? Never heard of him!"

But luckily for the revolution, Al Franken is still a uselful ... er... person. It will be a while before he is declared a non-person, for example if he loses the next election or makes a statement that displeases his Oliness.

Oh, Comrade Red Square, I did not know that! Thank you for the clarification. Of course, all people purged never existed! Otherwise, this would be a flaw in our perfect and glorious system.

Leninka,

I am unpurged as of yet. I am responsible for ensuring that everyone remembers that the great game of "bazbol" was invented as a collectivist worker diversion from oppressive kkkapitalist members of a bourgeois society.

In short, I am the Commissar of Progressive Revisionist Sports History. My application for anchor duty has been rejected five times by Fox Sports. This is my badge of honor.

Sincerely,

Comrade Leftfield

Ahh brother Galt, Your words make me wish to burn my oil wells in protest to cap and trade emitting even more nefarious carbon into the atmosphere that the proles must pay for working in the mines. But you imagery confounds me and makes me want to hail the One and hand over the profit of my toils to less equally profitted welfare children.
OFF
Where's Hank when you need him, Damn off chasing priorities again.