"This is just the start of what Congress can do"

Fact check: True.

They have only just begun. And they fully intend on finishing what they have only barely begun: the destruction of AmeriKKKa.

I can hardly wait for Next Tuesday. Can you?

This Is Just the Start of What Congress Can Do

Now, now, Komrade ML, don't you go fretting about all that. You're still in recovery.

There is a simple plan, we will PLANT MORE BEETS to sell to pay for all the money we are giving away to the foreign government branches of the G.W.O.N.T.

Komrade Gates has been buying up all the farmland he can get his hands on and we will send everyone to the beet farms that will not submit to the depopulation cold virus vaccine to work the beet fields. Once they all submit to the 'vaccine' Komrade Gates, will turn the farms over to the Chiacom branch of the G.W.O.N.T., they will take over and just like that BADA BING BADA BOOM it's UTOPIA.

By the way, have you downloaded the up and coming new Social Credit System App to your phone? Sit down, get your phone, download the app and start familiarizing yourself. This should be an easy project to work on during your continued recovery
; )

Here's a demo.

Perhaps Comrades, we can write and encourage Congress to do more and create more funding for some of these special programs:
  • 100-million-dollar plan to implement a “mobilization day" to inter all white nationalists, Republicans, former members of the military and the Yanomami Indian tribes of Venezuela along with further funding proposals to aid the transportation requirements as well as expanding the internment camps in Cuba for "mobilization day".
  • A forty-million dollar study for a high speed rail service from Tiajuana Mexico to Camden New Jersey.
  • A twenty- five million dollar grant to determine if the extinct Slender-billed Curlew's (Numenius tenuirostris) flight patterns that were directly affected by the resonant frequency of telephone poles.
  • Fifty-billion dollar program to install ultrasonic partitans around windmills made from recycled Birkenstocks and collected lawn grass.
  • A seventy-billion dollar program to greatly expand the EPA's regulation to control bodily fluids, and methane emmisisions from wildlife.
  • Increase scientific research into the effects of solar powered popcorn machines on children's tastebuds.
  • Eight-billion-dollar program to re-sand the beaches of California's Salton Sea.
  • Twenty-million dollar National Memorial designed to celebrate the plight of transgenders who served in the Civil War.

trashmouth wrote:
  • Eight-billion-dollar program to re-sand the beaches of California's Salton Sea.
  • Twenty-million dollar National Memorial designed to celebrate the plight of transgenders who served in the Civil War.
You have some very worthy causes there, Comrade

I forgot to list this one: Seventy million dollar program to build a Mobius toilet paper plant to employ illegal immigrants.....

Eleventy billion for pre-printed mail in ballots with postage paid stamps sent direct to vote precincts. Think of the savings by cutting out the middle man. I mean middle zhir.

trashmouth wrote:I forgot to list this one: Seventy million dollar program to build a Mobius toilet paper plant to employ illegal immigrants.....

Are you sure that's enough?? It never is, y'know. Just digitize more funding to be sure.

'pelipsky

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Political empires are built on loot.
And Communist Utopias are built on other peoples' loot.

trashmouth wrote:Perhaps Comrades, we can write and encourage Congress to do more and create more funding for some of these special programs:
  • 100-million-dollar plan to implement a “mobilization day" to inter all white nationalists, Republicans, former members of the military and the Yanomami Indian tribes of Venezuela along with further funding proposals to aid the transportation requirements as well as expanding the internment camps in Cuba for "mobilization day".
  • A forty-million dollar study for a high speed rail service from Tiajuana Mexico to Camden New Jersey.
  • A twenty- five million dollar grant to determine if the extinct Slender-billed Curlew's (Numenius tenuirostris) flight patterns that were directly affected by the resonant frequency of telephone poles.
  • Fifty-billion dollar program to install ultrasonic partitans around windmills made from recycled Birkenstocks and collected lawn grass.
  • A seventy-billion dollar program to greatly expand the EPA's regulation to control bodily fluids, and methane emmisisions from wildlife.
  • Increase scientific research into the effects of solar powered popcorn machines on children's tastebuds.

These are ALL most worthy programs. I am having a hard time deciding on which one to focus on and help get passed after I put in my 16 hours in the beet field daily. Now that we are highly encouraged to step up the beet harvest to pay for foreign G.W.O.N.T. "utopian" aid I find I have to choose only one. I'm leaning towards the popcorn one since, have Whirley Pop.... can travel.

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Political empires are built on loot.
And Communist Utopias are built on other peoples' loot.

That's why you need Blatcoin.

By the way Komrade CtoG, nice job of rockin' the Frozone.....

Mystery item No. 1

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I'm leaning towards the popcorn one since, have Whirley Pop.... can travel.
Be careful, dear Comradette, of anything that might sound like "Corn Pop." I understand that Dear Leader doesn't like him so much...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote: Be careful, dear Comradette, of anything that might sound like "Corn Pop." I understand that Dear Leader doesn't like him so much...

Don't you worry about that Komrade. Clara grew up in an area steeped in history. If there is one thing we know how to do in these parts, it's how to take care of a carpet bagging Corn Pop sneaking around.

Mystery item No. 2

As Commissar of the People's Popcorn Machines, I do not (ahem) like these aspersions cast upon popcorn. Is someone (I will not name names ... yet) perhaps planning sabotage of the People's Popcorn Production?*

*The alliteration cannot be helped, given the circumstances.

RedDiaperette wrote:As Commissar of the People's Popcorn Machines, I do not (ahem) like these aspersions cast upon popcorn. Is someone (I will not name names ... yet) perhaps planning sabotage of the People's Popcorn Production?*

*The alliteration cannot be helped, given the circumstances.

Komrade Kommissar of People's Popcorn Machines, we no longer have any worries about one aforementioned player being a threat to the People's Popcorn Machines.

How much corn could Corn Pop pop if Corn Pop could still pop corn?*

*Alliterations are contagious.

Mystery item No. 3

R.D. and CIZ!!!

Maybe there's a People's Popcorn Production saboteur, or maybe there ain't.

The best course of agitation is to gather TPC Guard Unit, fill a gift basket with a diverse selection of the Collective's Pop Corn, and pay a visit to a certain recovering from a surgery that only Dr. Lysenko the Great could have thunk up, Comrade's office.

Just to be friendly.

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:R.D. and CIZ!!!

Maybe there's a People's Popcorn Production saboteur, or maybe there ain't.

The best course of agitation is to gather TPC Guard Unit, fill a gift basket with a diverse selection of the Collective's Pop Corn, and pay a visit to a certain recovering from a surgery that only Dr. Lysenko the Great could have thunk up, Comrade's office.

Just to be friendly.

'pelipsky

Well 'butter my popcorn' because this sure is getting exciting.

Komrade Lysenkomann sure got this spot on........

They have only just begun. And they fully intend on finishing what they have only barely begun: the destruction of AmeriKKKa.

Once the military started showing their butthurtness over what a civilian journalist says on a tv show, making a public spectacle of themselves by denouncing said journalist to the world, I think we can consider ourselves further than barely begun on the destruction.

Now we have the Guam NG with their denouncement cookies to be used as a political photo op to show whose side they are on. Certainly not on the side of the Trump supporting Rep. Greene. BRAVO! Once the Amerikkkan's get used to the military interjecting themselves in politics instead of following their KKKonstitutional oaths the sooner we can bypass the local law enforcements and go right to the G.W.O.N.T. Government run National Military/Police Force. I can't wait.

By the way, did the Guam NG march over to Hank's office with some cookies for him? Hank made the accusation that the military was going to destroy Guam.

CIZ!!!

It's obvious that Guam has officially tumpted over for DNC/MSM. It's like watching that whirly-pop of a Corny Kernel right before some serious natural law takes over and things get all hot and buttered.

Where is Perfessor GD??

forelocktumptover,
'pelipsky