This is not a parody - Japan Comes Out Of Nuclear Closet

POLL: What do you think about Obama's 'Safe' New World?

You may select 1 option

Japan defense chief: could have pre-emptive strike ability in future

Thanks to the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя, with his unilateral nuclear disarmament, and all his Apology Tours™, Japan feels safe enough to declare their existing plutonium stockpile ready to arm 15,000 nuclear warheads (China is not the only Asian nation that can send people to the Moon and back).

What do you think about Obama's 'Safe' New World?

Our Dear Leader will just remind the Japanese of the danger associated with the testing of nuclear weapons:
godzilla.jpg

Chairman Meow wrote:Our Dear Leader will just remind the Japanese of the danger associated with the testing of nuclear weapons:
godzilla.jpg
Have the teleprompter a little off kilter so that he keeps moving his mouth after each sentence.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Glad we're not the only ones who disregard our own constitution!!!!

Only the Obama administration is surprised.

Waltzing Godzilla, Waltzing Godzilla
Won't you come a-waltzin' Godzilla from the sea?
And he shreiked and he stomped and ob-lit-er-ated Tokyo
The last time Godzilla came waltzing from the sea.

Holy Stalin, Ivan Betinov, you have reminded me of a former time in my life where a bunch of us were sitting in a circle, getting stoned, and joked about names of bands, which we found silly. We were using the word "Tundra" as a jump-off for humor.

After a well-timed delay on my part, I came up with, "Waltzing…MaTundra! " You will not believe how everyone laughed at that. I couldn't believe I said it!

This is a very fun time I had, though pointless. Thanks for reminding me!

GODZIRRA! We must fry away!

Hey Pamski, wasn't it Blue Oyster Cult that had a song about Godzilla?

Chairman Meow
Where DID you find that picture of Oprah wading in Lake Michigan?

Comrades,

It behoves us to consider the contributions to contemporary Japanese war-crimes-to-occur (as long as the nation claims to be more-or-less capitalist) made by The Peanuts (ザ・ピーナッツ) who sang in a Godzilla movie or two. (See below) They appeared as a pair of foot-tall femmes who called to Mothra, I believe.

Thrill to them summoning Mothra with his/her/its theme song!

Tovarichi wrote:
GODZIRRA! We must fry away!

Hey Pamski, wasn't it Blue Oyster Cult that had a song about Godzilla?
You know, Tovi, I was never INTO Blue Oyster Cult. I just played their tune about Godzilla, and I finally realized, it's an analogy of Obama! And, a killer one at that! No holds barred! Excellent, Tovi!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

It behoves us to consider the contributions to contemporary Japanese war-crimes-to-occur (as long as the nation claims to be more-or-less capitalist) made by The Peanuts (ザ・ピーナッツ) who sang in a Godzilla movie or two. (See below) They appeared as a pair of foot-tall femmes who called to Mothra, I believe.

Thrill to them summoning Mothra with his/her/its theme song!

This visual looks exactly like a sweet potato attacking a high-voltage line. I really don't know what to say except it also looks just like the Eiffel Tower! Let peace rule! (or, piece de resistance)

Pamalinsky wrote: You know, Tovi, I was never INTO Blue Oyster Cult. I just played their tune about Godzilla, and I finally realized, it's an analogy of Obama! And, a killer one at that! No holds barred! Excellent, Tovi!
Myself, I was always very much in favor of EARLY Blue Oyster Cult (actually, my guitar style has a bit of Buck Dharma in it). But I'd have to say that the one song they did back then that best described the USSA as it is today was this one, especially the title:

Komrade Katz wrote:Chairman Meow
Where DID you find that picture of Oprah wading in Lake Michigan?
Look closer, Comrade ...
godzilla.jpg
godzilla-raids-again_2.jpg

Chairman Meow,

I see you have found the pre-photo shopped version of that image! Excellent. I never did understand why they substituted the tyrannosaurs head in the movie.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: You know, Tovi, I was never INTO Blue Oyster Cult. I just played their tune about Godzilla, and I finally realized, it's an analogy of Obama! And, a killer one at that! No holds barred! Excellent, Tovi!
Myself, I was always very much in favor of EARLY Blue Oyster Cult (actually, my guitar style has a bit of Buck Dharma in it). But I'd have to say that the one song they did back then that best described the USSA as it is today was this one, especially the title:

Hey R.O.C.K. in the USSA, you got a bit of Buck Dharma in your guitar style?Really? All I can say is, "Damn!"