Thought Control Update- Papa Obama redefines Genocide

Papa Obama administration denies Armenian holocaust or Another campaign promise broken

Good news indeed comrades. As progressives, we all know how handy it is to "lower" the masses expectations of what a genocide is defined as in the body politics.

BBC:
The Obama administration has said it will seek to block a controversial bill describing as genocide the World War I killing of Armenians by Turks.

A congressional panel on Thursday approved the resolution, paving the way for a possible vote by the House.

The resolution - approved by 23 votes to 22 by the committee - calls on President Barack Obama to ensure that US foreign policy reflects an understanding of the "genocide" and to label the killings of Armenians as such.

During his campaign for the 2008 election, Mr Obama promised to brand the mass killings genocide.

Mrs Clinton has acknowledged his administration's change of opinion on the issue, saying circumstances had "changed in very significant ways".
-----------------------------------------

Human_remains_from_the_massacre_of_the_Armenians_at_Erzingan.jpg
In Memory Of The 50 Million Victims Of The Orthodox Christian Holocaust
"Two years ago, I criticized the Secretary of State for the firing of U.S. Ambassador to Armenia, John Evans, after he properly used the term 'genocide' to describe Turkey's slaughter of thousands of Armenians starting in 1915. … as President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide."

"Barack Obama on the Importance of US-Armenia Relations"

-----------------------------------------
The Armenian Genocide

Feh, who didn't see this coming? After all, they're just Christians- the Disposable faith if I ever saw one. It's not like they made any significant contributions to society- not like your Muslims: masters of art, science, mathematics, chemistry, origami, rope-weaving, world peace....wait, what are you laughing at???

Anyway, I'm sure Lil' Barry is too busy apologizing to the Turks for having so long endured those smelly Jesus-kooks; maybe he could call it the Armenian Fun-o-cide instead? Yea, that sounds alot nicer.

Czar Czar wrote:Feh, who didn't see this coming? After all, they're just Christians- the Disposable faith if I ever saw one. It's not like they made any significant contributions to society- not like your Muslims: masters of art, science, mathematics, chemistry, origami, rope-weaving, world peace....wait, what are you laughing at???

Anyway, I'm sure Lil' Barry is too busy apologizing to the Turks for having so long endured those smelly Jesus-kooks; maybe he could call it the Armenian Fun-o-cide instead? Yea, that sounds alot nicer.

Very true comrade

I never thought about the "Christian connection"

They can be and have proven to be trouble makers for the progressive cause.

I would ask how the "circumstances had 'changed in very significant ways,'" but that would make me a racist and clearly brand me as the genocidal type.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I would ask how the "circumstances had 'changed in very significant ways,'" but that would make me a racist and clearly brand me as the genocidal type.

Comrade

I am most shocked and disappointed! To even think of such questions about Our Most Glorious Leader, Papa Obama, is contra to the progressive cause. Granted, being black er Afro American, we and the MSM do hold him to the "soft bigotry of low expectations" by not asking any hard questions, but to even think of questioning our leader as a lowly proletariat, is not allowed.

Comrade, if this kind of behaviour continues, I might have to report you the nearest Death Panel,er Medical Review boards.

Please Comrade, in the name of "all good things progressive", let us not go down that path!

This is just a logical extension of our policy of siding with our muslim enemies brothers against any Christian people's who dare to defend themselves against Islamic aggression, as we did in the Bosnia/Serbian conflict. And today all those muslims we saved from Serbian retribution are returning the favor by marching off to become Jihadists.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:This is just a logical extension of our policy of siding with our muslim enemies brothers against any Christian people's who dare to defend themselves against Islamic aggression, as we did in the Bosnia/Serbian conflict. And today all those muslims we saved from Serbian retribution are returning the favor by marching off to become Jihadists.

As usual Comrade Whoopie, you are wise beyond your years!

I believe you forget to mention that this "logical extension" is also part of our progressive policy when dealing with that Muslim oppressive, Bush loving, Zionist state- Israel. Indeed, how often have the Jews of Israel refused Papa Obama's demands to make it easier for the Muslims to "express" their oppression.

No doubt, this was an oversight due to your "collective excitement" of having a new progressive definition of genocide available for our future use.

What the Allah Akbar is this committee trying to do? Revise history? We must stand in solidarity (a favorite word of the Many Titted Empress-co-opted from Poles) with Dear Leader and all become Armenian holocaust deniers. After all, being made progs, we already look past the 100 million deaths whom historians claim were caused by the installation of our glorious system. What is the big deal about overlooking the deaths of 300,000 Armenians (if it really happened) under the Turks? And, besides, even if it did happen, they were just Christians, after all, and you know how we progs, from Berkeley to the Upper West Side of Manhattan, feel about these backwards Christians. They are to be scoffed at, scorned and treated with condescension as they well deserve.

Well of <i>course</i> what the Ottomans did to the Armenians wasn't genocide. Rather, it was what we in the vegetable community refer to as a "mass composting effort".

The Turks went to all that trouble to enrich the desert soil, and what thanks did they get?

{prog off}

One and a half million people dead based on ethnicity and religion. If that doesn't qualify as genocide, then <i>what the hell do they think the word means? </i>

My Comrades

As pointed out repeatedly in previous threads, Genocide is an important tool in the Progressive shed. What do people see wrong with it?

Planned Parenthood killed 30 000 000 American people based on ethnicity and income.

Personally I try to commit at least six genocides before breakfast each morning.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

"genocide" "soylent green" Anyone else see a connection? All we need are fava beans, then great Leader could throw another dinner at the White House. I think that's all he was saying... dinner. And after all, we know Princess Michelle has had her problems in the White House garden. I'm sure those rumors of poison and deadly metals killing kids is just Republipuke rumor.
As you see, faithful, equally poor and poverty stricken followers can be found everywhere.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I would ask how the "circumstances had 'changed in very significant ways,'" but that would make me a racist and clearly brand me as the genocidal type.

The fact that this notion even crossed your mind puts you into a league with right-wing psychopaths like Joe Stack and John Bedell.

On a side note I wonder if this stuff would work in reverse...

What pretty red bubbles. We could use these to scrub our own gulag here at the Cube of any right wing nut jobs, who believe this is some kind of conservative/libertarian sight.

We have red bubbles, Comrade Leninka! Joy, oh joyousness of joys! Scrubbing away all dirty remnants of rebellious non-progressive thinkers (either that, our we get a Rahm shower visit. ick) Some say these "bubbles" are blood from the non-conformist, which makes sense but I certainly can't see comrade Rahmie of doing such a thing.

Ah but this was so long ago. The past is meaningless, unless of course it is politically meaningful. Minor trivialities like this should be ignored for the Greater Good(TM)