Thought-Criminal KOOKs to Rally in DC on 9-11/9-12

We must counter the thought-criminal KOOKs exhorting gullible Americans to rally in DeeCee in 2010 on 9-11 and 9-12. The 8-28-10 rally already did enormous damage to our ability to portray tea-baggers as violent, hate-mongering, extremist bigots, so the last thing out side needs is for th 9-11/9-12 rallies in DeeCee to rival or exceed the 9-12 rally in 2009 and to also exhibit conduct similarly difficult for us to characterize as violent, hate-mongering, extremist bigotry.

Here's an example of their propaganda:

https://politicalxray.com/video/BeInDeeCeeOn9-11and9-12in2010-0F-3rdDVDVer.wmv

It seems that they, more than we, have the revolutionary spirit. We need to improve our propaganda, because the polls show that we're losing the propaganda war.

What's even worse, my intelligence-gathering sources tell me that KOOK may have played a role in creating this video. He's not in his gulag cell. We don't know how he escaped. I'm issuing a warrant for his arrest. Indeed, I may be able to arrange for a Predator Drone to save us the effort of re-capturing him and save us the expense of providing him daily rations of beets.

--Thought-Crime Warden

On 10.2.10 we will show these ronny raygun reichwingers the true Power of the People ™.

The spirit of 10.2.10 is to put an end to the type of rampant chaos & civil unrest coming from the "Tea Bagging Beckerheads" and encourage people from all the walks of life - labor unions, community organizations, labor unions, bloggers, journolists of truth, govt. workers, NEA teachers & students & labor unions to unite collectively and use their voices to demand the USSA gulags be built now even more wreckless stimulus and growth in nanny state beauracracies government sector jobs, and of course, peace, love & harmony.

All people of good will and korrect thought are invited to attend this event to show support for progressive policies that are designed to help the dis-advantaged victims of wretched societal oppression all the people. After this event we will be "One Nation Working Together" to crush the vile racist rethuglikkkan opposition.

"Volunteers are needed to work as bus captains and help with organizing".
Apply at your local SEIU office or the group formerly known as Acorn.

Copy of clocksready.jpg

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:On 10.2.10 we will show these ronny raygun reichwingers the true Power of the People ™.

The spirit of 10.2.10 is to put an end to the type of rampant chaos & civil unrest coming from the "Tea Bagging Beckerheads" and encourage people from all the walks of life - labor unions, community organizations, labor unions, bloggers, Journolists, govt. workers, NEA teachers & students & labor unions to unite collectively and use their voices to demand the USSA gulags be built now even more wreckless stimulus and growth in nanny state beauracracies government sector jobs, and of course, peace, love & harmony.

All people of good will and korrect thought are invited to attend this event to show support for progressive policies that are designed to help the dis-advantaged victims of wretched societal oppression all the people. After this event we will be "One Nation Working Together" to crush the vile racist rethuglikkkan opposition.

"Volunteers are needed to work as bus captains and help with organizing.

Copy of clocksready.jpg

I didn't know Michael Moore was a card-carrying SEIU member? What will the ASC think to know money THEY could use is going to the Purple People Eaters?

Thought-Crime Warden wrote: . .
What's even worse, my intelligence-gathering sources tell me that KOOK may have played a role in creating this video. He's not in his gulag cell. We don't know how he escaped. I'm issuing a warrant for his arrest. Indeed, I may be able to arrange for a Predator Drone to save us the effort of re-capturing him and save us the expense of providing him daily rations of beets.
--Thought-Crime Warden

You mean, that is not an up to date photo of Comrade Kook? Why I would have sworn . . . . . but I digress. If he is out of his cell without permission, that is a most troubling manner indeedy.

On a second looking, that must be my our bus driver, on the ready for the job; cupcakes in hand; blackberry at the ready; and photoshop compliant. I will be eager to meet up with him and all our lovely peace loving protesters. I am very hopefully my private jet will arrive in a timely manner. Now, I must give my hairdresser and makeup artist a reminder call. So much to do; so little time.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Thought-Crime Warden wrote: . .
--Thought-Crime Warden

... I will be eager to meet up with him and all our lovely peace loving protesters. I am very hopefully my private jet will arrive in a timely manner. Now, I must give my hairdresser and makeup artist a reminder call. So much to do; so little time.

Comrade Fraulein,

Don't worry if your private jet is late. I'm sure you can catch a ride with Obama-- He's now traveling in Thunderbird One instead of Marine One. His main mission now is to keep the right-wingers from taking back the keys. I'll be looking for you.

Right now I'm trying to hide from Thought-Crime Warden's Predator Drone.

--KOOK

We are relieved to know you are safe, Kook, and loyal to the mission (we shall over look your unexcused absence from the Peoples Gulag, which shall be dealt with at a later time like next Tuesday).

My my, our dearest fearless One is certainly proving his 'I'm the one we've been waiting for' ways, is he not?

Thought-Crime Warden wrote:It seems that they, more than we, have the revolutionary spirit. We need to improve our propaganda, because the polls show that we're losing the propaganda war.

This can't be true! We OWN the Revolutionary spirit all the way from Satan to Che, Fidel, Hugo, Ma-mood, Karl, Joseph, Leon, Adolf, Saul, Bill, Darth Axelrod and Dear Leader hisseff!

How can a bunch of low-life tea-baggin' kkkonservatives out-revolution us?! Where is Mother Moonbat? Where is fat Mikey and how come he isn't out there making more propaganda movies?!

Were is ACORN and the SEIU?! Where is Moveon.org and CAIR? Where is Mother Jones and The Nation?! Where is Hurricane Katrina Vanden Hurl?! Aren't we Blaming Bush™ loud enough?! We need bigger megaphones with more wattage! Don't they understand that everything—E V E R Y T H I N G— is BUSH'S FAULT™?!! WE MUST MAKE THEM HEAR US!!!