Thoughtcrime re: Nov. 11

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I may be a bit bold to be posting out of character, but I have two brothers in the Marines, and recently one of them was wounded in Afghanistan. Thanking God that he's on the mend, and with tomorrow being Veteren's day, I post this salute- feel free to add your own:

From the brave Revolutionary patriots who first envisioned a free, liberated America; through the sacrifices of many young men and women who gave it all to halt the spread of evil across Europe; and even through today, as our loved ones fight terrorism at home and abroad, so we can live well and free, we salute you. Happy Veteren's Day.

american-flag-1.jpg

Czar-Csar,

That's fine by me........but good luck getting Dear Leader to wear one of those.

Comrade Czar Czar,

You are temporarily excused from your due diligence to The Party™ in light of your requests, however just know WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!

Founded in 1775, two years after our Revolutionary mohawks. Semper Fi.

To veterans young and old who served and sacrificed I salute you. Thank you!

Czar Czar Binks, our thoughts and prayers are with your active brothers and all our brothers and sisters who have selflessly served.

Happy Veterans Day.

Never Forget!

Image Bless your two brothers for their heroic service for this nation. As a Korean-American, I can never thank the Marine Corps enough for liberating my ancestral homeland from rotten communist scumbags.

Unfortunately, a lot of my left-wing peers, many of whom never even been outside this country, are quick to denounce America as an imperial power who economically and militarily subjugated their precious little Third World. This is what happens when you let nihilistic, egomaniacal leftist ideologues dominate the media and academia and give them free rein to distort history into their liking. No longer in the Ivies can you possibly learn about Shah Pahlavi's fair land redistribution to Persian serfs, or the courageous deeds of the Contra peasant militias.

Sorry for the rant, and again, I salute your brothers for their service for America.

PROG OFFMy younger brother and myself were Marines, my older brother was a Navy Corpsman.My son-in-law was killed in Iraq.There is a cost for freedom, but the cost of chains and slavery is so much higher!All who serve are guardians of freedom!

Image May God hold dear all those who serve and have served... and those who love them.

From a story that was in my 8th grade reader (back when Noah was a pup)...

"They also serve who only stand and wait."

Image "I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Defending the Constitution against foreign enemies is one thing. But it's the domestic enemies that are the real problem.

It seems like there might be a quandary about obeying the orders of a Manchurian Candidate presidential usurper.

I salute Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin

My friend, a graphic artist, emailed me his latest work...

Veterans_Day.png

Prog Off - As a Cuban exile who proudly served in the U.S. Navy under the greatest of Presidents, Ronald Reagan, I salute those veterans that certainly had a tougher service than I did. Those are the true heroes. Salute to your brothers Czar Czar, even if they are Marines.

Kim Jong-Un, I feel your pain. I can't understand why so many Americans and immigrants that live here fall for the glorious world of next Tuesday dogma espoused by liberals. I am proud to say that I am not a Cuban-American, no hyphens for me. I am Cuban by birth and American by choice and the grace of God.

Image May God bless and care for your brother who's serving his country. And may he multi-bless the men and women who have served so bravely throughout our history. And may God show us mercy and grace for having Arrogrant Barry as president.

To All Who Have Served, To All Who Have Taken That Oath And Held It Faithfully:

Thank You.

Mudfoots, may your cassions continue to go rolling along.
Leathernecks, Semper Fi says it all.
Flyboys, Give her the gun.
Coasties (thought I'd forgotten you, didn't you) Going into harm's way is simply a way of life for you.

Bless you all, past and present.

Czar-Czar,

I have a message for your brothers:

https://wrenncom.com/ForMission1Accomplished/TION4DION-0BwmvHQLVer201.wmv

--KOOK

P.S.-- The main version is no longer available on YouTube since YouTube terminated politicalxray.Com's account. For anyone unable to view wmv videos, there's a much earlier, lesser-quality version still on Google Video at:

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9046277217941696977#
P.P.S.--
and there's also a Veterans Day version: https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8114771267513861077#

Exactly how bad must you be to get banned by YouTube?

(Since you can still probably find videos of live kittens being fed into a woodchipper tail first.)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Exactly how bad must you be to get banned by YouTube?

(Since you can still probably find videos of live kittens being fed into a woodchipper tail first.)
OUT OF CHARACTER (how is that possible when KOOK = Kommenting Out Of Karacter?) In its typical fashion, YouTube did not provide any specific explanation. I'd concede some were risque, but mildly so compared to countless other videos. Personally, I suspect the real basis for YouTube "agreeing" with whoever it was who demanded termination was the political content rather than the extent to which any of the videos were risque. (I suspect it was one pertaining to ObamaCare that had suddenly started getting lots of views.) Here's the wmv version: https://politicalxray.com/ObamaCareOBGynVisit-wmvHQL.htm I sought advice from Rusty, who suggested "doing what the jihadis do -- i.e., create a new account and upload them again." Instead, I'm inclined to see other venues. Suggestions?
I'll check back later-- right now my boss is demanding I get to work on quite a number of long-overdue assignments she gave me. --KOOK

Well there's your problem right there...too much talk, not enough action. Take out the audio track (and all that self censorship) and it should be just fine for YouTube.

You see, when you self censor you're admitting something's wrong to begin with. The sharks then smell blood in the water.