Toilet water: a new drink for California

[img]/images/California_Drinkin_Toilet_Water.jpg[/img]

Governor Brown from California ordered today that everyone needs to drink from the toilet. Not only it is survival, it is also a booming fashion within Las Humanas (formerly known as Los Angeles) that you should not miss. California is always the front-runner of progressive policies.

Restaurants, bars, and cafes in California are changing their plumbing to accommodate the change. Now the toilets will be set up for drinking, eating, and defecating. You can drink coffee and relieve yourself at a Starbucks in Yerba Buena (formerly known as San Francisco). These are the great progressive days where you can just shit and eat at the same time.

For those who do not know how to drink from the toilet, some of our comrades volunteered to help you through the process. I am sure El Presidente will gladly share some techniques.

Lyndon Johnson must be proud.

Forward!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Lyndon Johnson must be proud.

What a Great Society this is, in this best of all possible worlds.

Esteemed Hammer and Loupe you bring glorious news for the collective. We all must do our part for the good for all, yes. KAMMERAT_X always say if it is yellow be mellow and if it is brown flush it down to the out house. Chamber pots fill plus fast in antiday.
KAMMERAT_X have for plus more years recycled personal waters. That is why KAMMERAT_X teeth are plus shinful, but beet voda ration is used to make breath goodwise.
History leader Johnson would be plus happyful because of our common state.
All for the glory of the PARTY ™ .

ForwardO.jpg

Be seeing you ™

Wait, Hammer and Loupe and everyone, it gets better.

DamO.JPG

Obama to give UN control of our water! - Western Journalism

Western Journalism

Is Obama's federal government getting ready to put a huge red X mark on the Hoover Dam, which supplies most of the American West with its life-sustaining water?

images.jpg
Image He'll keep their hands off 5 particular Lakes if he knows what's good for him.

I used to live there. Escaped 5 years ago.

Ha! Toilet water to them is simply cheaper drinking water, which doubles as a splash-on fragrance. They will never admit they have screwed up. Never!

My dog Bear-Bear turned me on this years ago! Now my fellow Californians are seeing the benefits of lapping it up at the Hollywood bowl!

There is a rumor that Gov Jerry Brown gets his right from the source and eliminates the middle man.
His behavior, sadly, confirms the fact.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Image
Governor Brown from California ordered today that everyone needs to drink from the toilet. Not only it is survival, it is also a booming fashion within Las Humanas (formerly known as Los Angeles) that you should not miss. California is always the front-runner of progressive policies.

Restaurants, bars, and cafes in California are changing their plumbing to accommodate the change. Now the toilets will be set up for drinking, eating, and defecating. You can drink coffee and relieve yourself at a Starbucks in Yerba Buena (formerly known as San Francisco). These are the great progressive days where you can just shit and eat at the same time.

For those who do not know how to drink from the toilet, some of our comrades volunteered to help you through the process. I am sure El Presidente will gladly share some techniques.

Lyndon Johnson must be proud.

Forward!

"PANEM ET CIRCENSES!"

Captain Craptek does not eat Crowe on first day back...

You are the circus my friend!

panem-et-circenses.jpg

ISIS has threatened to remove all the "heads" in Kalifornia. (The "head" aboard a Navy ship is the bathroom. The term comes from the days of sailing ships when the place for the crew to relieve themselves was all the way forward on either side of the bowsprit, the integral part of the hull to which the figurehead was fastened.) Comrades, we must develop an alternative drinking source. Urinals may have to suffice. As usual our Great Progressive Leaders have anticipated this and are instituting gender free bathroom to accommodate all. What great foresight!

They've been drinking from, ah, "the source" in San Francisco for decades...