Tokyo Rove Attacks Conservative O'Odonnell

Great news comrades, previous enemy of the state Karl Rove has switched sides!

TokyoRove.jpg

The eeevil Karl Rove knows what it takes to be part of the Ruling Class™. Better to be with the winners than the losers.

Humpf! A Rove by any other name still smells the same.

Comrade Whinny, the ruling class are the oppressors of the People ™ , is not our cause to bring down the ruling class and make all equal?

Comrade Whoopie,
Gee, I wonder what it smells like (sarcasm).

All will succumb to the awesome power of "The ONE" eventually...

art.getty.karl.rove.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:All will succumb to the awesome power of "The ONE" eventually...
I'll have whatever he's smoking.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Comrade Whinny, the ruling class are the oppressors of the People ™ , is not our cause to bring down the ruling class and make all equal?

Comrade Elliot,

There will always be a Ruling Class™, which is the Politburo, and it is their higher wisdom that decides the equality of the proletariat. Our Cause™ is to take up our shovels and do the work of the Party™ equally—and for the Children™. Karl Rove is an eeevil kapitalist with a devious, scheming mind. He does what's good for Karl Rove and not the greater good of the People™. That's why he is largely hated by progs worlwide.

And all this time we thought Comrade Toyota Rove was on their side, when he was on ours. Is this not exciting. I wonder what other evilhelpful tricks he's been up too?!

Fraulein,

That's why he's called "The Evil Genius". He's like a mad scientist rubbing his hands together with evil delight, scheming and plotting his next sinister move to kill, maim and destroy anyone who gets in his way—like Catherine O'Donnell (pttui!).

This may be a trick. In liberal Delaware it may mitigate the aversion to voting Republican if the evil Republican figureheads are seen as opposing the candidate.But then I may be expecting too much from the organization that created Kompationate Konsevatism ™. They never think conservatives can win.