The Barack Obama Navy SEAL Doll!

Comrades, remember when you were little boys and you got such a kick out of raiding your sister's Barbie collection? Remember how you used to rip off Barbie's clothes, bend her into painfully impossible poses, and then dip her into old paint cans out in the garage before cutting off her hair, dismembering her, and then hanging her head from the handlebars of your sister's bike?

Wasn't that fun? Can't you still hear her screaming and bawling?

Wouldn't you like to recapture your fading youth and do all that again? Well, now you can, thanks to the gutsy new Barack Obama Navy SEAL Doll!

Obama_Seal.jpg

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/n ... ?gt1=43001

Navy SEALs have become national heroes since
news broke that they took down Osama bin Laden, so it's fitting that the newest
action figure from a Connecticut company is a fierce-looking President Barack
Obama as a SEAL.
Don't know about the rest of you, but that certainly makes sense to me!

So throw away your Malibu Kens, your GI Joes with Kung Fu Grip, and your Drink ‘n' Wet Ted Kennedys! The Gutsy Barack Obama Navy SEAL Doll is the only doll you'll ever want to give a “make over” and play with!

Yes, it's Barack Obama as you've never seen him before—but as you've always dreamed of him: Muscular. Masculine. Decisive. Clinging bitterly to a big gun. And above all, gutsy!

Golf clubs, Teleprompter that YOU can load, Obama's Dream Situation Room, bin Laden's Dream Compound, and bin Laden doll with repluggable bullet hole and eyeball sold separately.

Coming Soon: Fundraising Obama, Mom Pants Obama, Ruffled Window Valance Hanging Obama, Obama in a Bubble, Townhall Obama with Magic Microphone and Audience Plants; and Bowing Obama with double-jointed waist!

Commissarka Pinkie ,

Did you confirm if that doll is anatomically corrrect?

And if true can you confirm if what they say about black men is correct? Or perhaps those genes came from his mothers side of the family?

Infidel Castrate wrote:Commissarka Pinkie ,

And if true can you confirm if what they say about black men is correct? Or perhaps those genes came from his mothers side of the family?

Comrade, I believe it is the latter. Why do you think Our First Mother Michelle always appears to be so aggravated.

Also, Commissarka, a most equal discovery. I am about to order mine, and I hope that operators are standing by!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Coming Soon: Fundraising Obama, Mom Pants Obama, Ruffled Window Valance Hanging Obama, Obama in a Bubble, Townhall Obama with Magic Microphone and Audience Plants; and Bowing Obama with double-jointed waist!

Glorious! I can't wait to collect the entire collection of post-modern Obama dolls, as you know I am especially looking forward to the Mom Pants Obama, and I have a question, will that come with a girls teen cruiser with sissy bar and basket? Helmet? Knee Pads?

Obama: "Nothing More Important" Than A Government Job
Posted on May 12, 2011
Real Clear Politics

President Obama responds to a woman who was laid off from her government job: "Let me just first of all say that workers like you, for the federal, state, and local governments, are so important for our vital services. And it frustrates me sometimes when people talk about 'government jobs' as if somehow those are worth less than private sector jobs. I think there is nothing more important than working on behalf of the American people."

FULL STORY

Hear the communist SOB say it. See the video there.

A-TEN-HUT !!

All you maggots, commies, sailors, and Commissarka Pinkos fall in line.

Jesus H. Christ, Sarge ™ has to always come in here all the time and straighten out all you ladies.

It has come to my attention that improper terminology is being used regarding Government issued equipment.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Yes, it's Barack Obama as you've never seen him before—but as you've always dreamed of him: Muscular. Masculine. Decisive. Clinging bitterly to a big gun. And above all, gutsy!

Need I remind you Commissarka Pinko about the difference between a rifle and a gun.

Do I make myself clear soldiers ...

I CAN"T HEAR YOU ....

Now form a line and let's practice this till we get it right.

Comrade Sgt. NeoTroll, We hate to break it to you, you kapitalist pig loving war monger, but the Commissarka never makes a mistake. When she says Dear Leader Obama is clinging bitterly to a big gun, why Stalin in hell, she means it! Just ask Larry!!!!

And listen you mean-spirited hate filled bag of puss, if you don't like Comrade Obama clinging bitterly to a big gun or wearing Mom Pants on a teen girls bike with a sissy bar and basket, then you're a homophobe racist hate monger.

(Where the hells the unicorns and rainbow flags when you need them?)

Pinkie gonna rip you a new one, Neo...I can't wait.

That's right Neo, you better listen to our favorite gun clinger LNT, Lenin and Thingies is vicious, just ask Meow!

When Pinkie get's in a scrap, LNT is always there to go... "oooooOOOOHHHHH.... ooooooOOOOHHHHH.... ooooooOOOOHHHHHHH.... she gonna get ewe!"

Beware of the shovel, sargent... beware of the shovel!

What Sgt. NeoTroll would like to see is a Barack Obama doll with an axe in his hand, and when you pull the string, he says, "Come here, Rooster, so you can be Christmas dinner for da white folks!"

Pull the string again: "No need to be so uppity, Rooster--even if you is de last chicken 'n Atlanta!"

Squawking Red Rooster accessory sold separately.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Thanks Pinkie. I think I'll go puke now.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Everybody knows Barack is "too beaucoup". Ain't that right Gunny?

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade Sgt. NeoTroll, We hate to break it to you, you kapitalist pig loving war monger, but the Commissarka never makes a mistake. When she says Dear Leader Obama is clinging bitterly to a big gun, why Stalin in hell, she means it! Just ask Larry!!!!

And listen you mean-spirited hate filled bag of puss, if you don't like Comrade Obama clinging bitterly to a big gun or wearing Mom Pants on a teen girls bike with a sissy bar and basket, then you're a homophobe racist hate monger.

(Where the hells the unicorns and rainbow flags when you need them?)

Private Rooster ... how dare you call me mean-spirited soldier.

Now drop down and give me 20 ... er nevermind, not sure how you would work that out.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:What Sgt. NeoTroll would like to see is a Barack Obama doll with an axe in his hand, and when you pull the string, he says, "Come here, Rooster, so you can be Christmas dinner for da white folks!"

Pull the string again: "No need to be so uppity, Rooster--even if you is de last chicken 'n Atlanta!"

Commissarka Pinko, you are promoted to platoon leader. Priivate Rooster, you are fired. At least Commissarka Pinko has a pair.

60's Sweet Pea Flower wrote:That's right Neo, you better listen to our favorite gun clinger LNT, Lenin and Thingies is vicious, just ask Meow!

When Pinkie get's in a scrap, LNT is always there to go... "oooooOOOOHHHHH.... ooooooOOOOHHHHH.... ooooooOOOOHHHHHHH.... she gonna get ewe!"

Well lookie here "Sweet Pea", got a real live hippy here it seems. While you flower children are out burning your bras and draft cards ole Sarge is busy protecting your freedoms and keeping the world free of Communists.

President Nixon believes there is a Silent Majority and you damn hippies do not represent the real America.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Everybody knows Barack is "too beaucoup". Ain't that right Gunny?

Private Space Dog, you are really pushing your luck here son ... it's gonna be a long time before you see MaryJane RottenPooch again, so get with the program.

We'll have to keep you close to the base, damn NVA and Charlie seem to think dogs are a delicacy around here.

Carry on men.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Well lookie here "Sweet Pea", got a real live hippy here it seems.
While you flower children are out burning your bras and draft cards ole Sarge is busy protecting your freedoms and keeping the world free of Communists.

President Nixon believes there is a Silent Majority and you damn hippies do not represent the real America.

Yo Sarge. Hate to break it to you this way, but this is the year 2011, not 1970. The hippie freaks became Communists and they are now your Senators, Representatives, and Prezidunt complete with 30-some card-carrying Commie Czars for assistants.

kakistocracy.jpg

While you wuz in Nam "protecting our freedoms", over here the Commie Freaks took over.

Now they are "Asking and Telling" and queerifying your Gawd Damned beloved Army.

By the way- John Wayne is dead.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Well lookie here "Sweet Pea", got a real live hippy here it seems. While you flower children are out burning your bras and draft cards ole Sarge is busy protecting your freedoms and keeping the world free of Communists.

Yo Sarge. Hate to break it to you this way, but this is the year 2011, not 1970. The hippie freaks became Communists and they are now your Senators, Representatives, and Prezidunt complete with 30-some card-carrying Commie Czars for assistants.

While you wuz in Nam "protecting our freedoms", over here the Commie Freaks took over.

Now they are "Asking and Telling" and queerifying your Gawd Damned beloved Army.

By the way- John Wayne is dead.

Private Itchy Scratchy,

It's sad what being "in country" does to a man after a while, I tell all you men not to smoke the Vietnamese dope because the CIA has laced it all with Agent Orange™.

Even had a recruit claim we had a Colored President who was not a US citizen, and he reported to some guy named "Spooky Dude".

Imagine what you young people will do to get a Section 8 discharge.

And why is that negro man smiling in that photo? Are they preparing to serve watermelon?

And another thing, I don't care if they "queerify" the damn Army soldier, already happened to the Navy years ago. We are Marines son, killers.

I think a little R&R in Thailand or the Phillippines is in order for you son.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: And why is that negro man smiling in that photo? Are they preparing to serve watermelon?

That mixed race young man is standing there dumbstruck that he and the Lapdog Media have just pulled off one of the biggest scams in world history.

ACTION FIGURE?

Is he on the new "Up to nothing good" team?

up_to_nothing_good.jpg

Or CAN he?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:What Sgt. NeoTroll would like to see is a Barack Obama doll with an axe in his hand, and when you pull the string, he says, "Come here, Rooster, so you can be Christmas dinner for da white folks!"

(*sob*) I am so touched, Commissarka, that I would be considered to be celebrated in immortal stature with The One. This day will go down in history as the day Dear Leader finally found his cock. Excuse me while I go blow my beak....

They made a mistake, they put Obama's head on Michelle's body!

Margaret wrote:They made a mistake, they put Obama's head on Michelle's body!

You mean like THIS?

obama_in_drag_again.jpg
barack_obama_in_drag.jpg

Margaret wrote:They made a mistake, they put Obama's head on Michelle's body!

You mean like THIS?

obama_in_drag_again.jpg
barack_obama_in_drag.jpg

Man ... that is seriouly Ucking Fugly dude! That will get Sarge out of here faster than yelling "Incoming".

Piss off, Rooster :) I choose to be Pinkie's sycophantic stalker follower. You just WISh you had the legions of fans that she has. Pinkie rules!! I got your oooooh, you over-grown chicken.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Obama-Riding-the-Rainbow-Farting-Unicorn action figure. I heard that if you wind it up (or use the separately available eco-friendly sun-powered battery pack) it'll float around the room spewing rainbows in all directions while playing cop killer rap music!

Frankly I do not see a Dear O'Leader Navy SEAL action figure. Barry O, PBUH, is too fine for the military because, well, he just is. I hear all of you making jokes about rainbow-farting unicorns but frankly I don't think that you get that where Obama is there ARE rainbow-farting unicorns. He doesn't need the SEALS. He could have taken out OBL by wrinkling his brow, so powerful are his thoughts.

He just wanted to give the SEALS something to identify with: something bigger than the US Armed Forces. Something bigger than the US.

He condescended to allow the SEALS to take out OBL as a coach at the Special Olympics would encourage a slow child. For Lord O in his infinite mercy has decided to keep the bitter-clingers happy.

Until he can dispose of them. Or until he forgets that they exist, when they will cease to exist.

LNT, when you get done stalking Pinkie this time around, and wake up from the Putinka, can I have a turn? I've always heard that it's only korrekt to share. Just imagine if there were only one resident White House stalker for Comrade Obama, how would he even begin to think that he is larger than lies life... as for moi, who else can protect Pinkie in one breath and receive the hatchet in the next... meanwhile I'm going on little hot air balloon jaunt...

obama_balloon_tpc.jpg

No, please Father Prog, put the impaling spikes away!!!!

Red Rooster wrote:LNT, when you get done stalking Pinkie this time around, and wake up from the Putinka, can I have a turn? I've always heard that it's only korrekt to share. Just imagine if there were only one resident White House stalker for Comrade Obama, how would he even begin to think that he is larger than lies life... as for moi, who else can protect Pinkie in one breath and receive the hatchet in the next... meanwhile I'm going on little hot air balloon jaunt...

obama_balloon_tpc.jpg

No, please Father Prog, put the impaling spikes away!!!!

Red Rooster,

I just lost my dinner!!! Please make it stop, I beg you, I'll have nightmares for a month, better yet might scare away intruders and critters so I'll print it in large format and post on my front door. This could win the wars in the Middle East, they will beg us to behead them.

THAT WAS CREEPY !!!

pssst make a Janeane model for Father Prog

Castrate, what a wonderful idea. But I'll take two hot-air balloons. One for Comradette of the Crisco, Janeane Gawdawfulo, and one for Keith Olbermann. His big fat face and huge, pear-shaped ass will be the rising tide which lifts all progs.

If we make one of Chris Matthews though, I would be afraid that the tingle running up and down his leg might ignite the basket.Or at least get it messy.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-TEN-HUT !!

All you maggots, commies, sailors, and Commissarka Pinkos fall in line.

Jesus H. Christ, Sarge ™ has to always come in here all the time and straighten out all you ladies.

It has come to my attention that improper terminology is being used regarding Government issued equipment.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Yes, it's Barack Obama as you've never seen him before—but as you've always dreamed of him: Muscular. Masculine. Decisive. Clinging bitterly to a big gun. And above all, gutsy!

Need I remind you Commissarka Pinko about the difference between a rifle and a gun.

Do I make myself clear soldiers ...

I CAN"T HEAR YOU ....

Now form a line and let's practice this till we get it right.
Sarge,

I'm so glad you finally found the video, and I'm doubly glad it turned out to be the one taken by your then-Lieutenant who is now a Four Star General harboring doubts that you could turn those farm-boys into mean green fighting machines. Now I can stop my search of the archives.

Is there any chance you could help Fearless Leader with an exercise to enable him to remember the difference between a corpsman and a corpseman?

Do you still teach basic training classes or does the Military Channel take up all of your time these days?

Weren't you in the back of the Situation Room when Hillary made that gesture of shock? I need to study that picture to discern whether you were there in the shadows goosing them along to do the right thing. (Did SEAL Team Six send you in there to keep them on the mission?)

--KOOK

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!

We have a new kommunique from the Oval Office: In light of the success of a recent spinal implant, from here on the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) will no longer be referred to as the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH). The term "dear" has come to denote effeminate qualities and from here on may only be used as a derrogatory adjective for RethugliKKKan candidates.

Instead, HE may be referred to as Brave Leader (AP&PBUH), Gutsy Leader (AP&PBUH) and/or The Action Hero (AP&PBUH).

Continued use of of the "Dear" term to refer to the Action Hero (AP&PBUH) may resort in a late night fly-over by Peoples' Navy special warfare helicopters and a very long nap with the fishes!

You have been warned.

Rahm, I like, between us, Dear Leader. I also like Fearless Leader, if that's badenov. And I fully support your intention to refer to Dear O'Leader as brave, gutsy, and so forth, ad infinitum ad nauseam. Because we must drown out the chorus of the little boy who might, on seeing that Dear O'Leader Emperor, start shouting, "Hay! Pussy boy is showing everything! Don't believe me: Bring a magnifying glass!"

KOOK, in Dear Obowma's vocabulary, there is no distinction between a corpsman and a corpseman. There is no such thing as bravery or sacrifice or duty when you consider the stellar achievements of a Senator so brilliant that in 159 days, casting mostly "present" votes, when he was there, who rose to be the summum ad bonum of the world. The Marx Child, come to visit us on earth with the blessings his wisdom, which is fresh and pure, because it has never been learned, or tried.

See how lucky we are? Fresh new wisdom. In fact a new definition of wisdom, which used to mean heeding experience. But since Dear O'Leader farts rainbows and unicorns, and Frank Rich, who looks astonishingly like a turd, we are blessed to put our all into the hands of a man who is so fresh that he hasn't had a chance to learn anything and who is so arrogant that he doesn't think that he needs to.

How lucky could we get? Hannibal? Hannibal Lecter, get in her right now! You're slipping!

How lucky we are to be in the hands of a man with no respectable professional experience and utterly no business experience, and who has been proof positive that attitude will outrank ability or intelligence any time.

Oh. And honor. Why did I mention that? What's honor? That's so, like, Reagan era and we're passed that to the Age of Entitlement.

Follower, Rooster....FOLLOWER. You are free to stalk whomever, or whatever you please. Not my bidnezz.

Image I agree with Castro...that pic of the obama balloon is the stuff of nightmares.

Erudite, everytime I read one of your posts I have to look up another Latin phrase. While i usually can understand the meaning of the phrase by its context, i still feel the need to know exactly what the words say. This is bordering on actual learning..... I feel another headache coming on.

Comrades, You can thank your Superkommissar for the balloon, merely my idea inspired by a post by Commodore Snoogie and created by our own iMaksim.

Fly away with me...

LNT, the first thing that a prog does is quit learning. Learning means that you're thinking about something bigger than you are. Dear O'Leader has never learned anything. He's calculated, connived, conspired, and cheated but learning? No. That would require him to pay attention to something other than himself.

A true prog never learns because that requires the humility to be instructed by someone other than yourself.

And because I'm Father Prog, reality shines out my ass.

What? Me learn?

You quit it, and NOW.

KOOK wrote: Sarge,

I'm so glad you finally found the video, and I'm doubly glad it turned out to be the one taken by your then-Lieutenant who is now a Four Star General harboring doubts that you could turn those farm-boys into mean green fighting machines. Now I can stop my search of the archives.

Is there any chance you could help Fearless Leader with an exercise to enable him to remember the difference between a corpsman and a corpseman?

Do you still teach basic training classes or does the Military Channel take up all of your time these days?

Weren't you in the back of the Situation Room when Hillary made that gesture of shock? I need to study that picture to discern whether you were there in the shadows goosing them along to do the right thing. (Did SEAL Team Six send you in there to keep them on the mission?)

--KOOK

A-Ten-Hut !!!

Kook,

Of course the person you refer to as our Fearless Leader (The Honorable Commander In Chief And President Richard Milhous Nixon) knows the difference between a corpsman and a corpseman.

For those who don't know the difference here is a video tutorial. In the tutorial both Private Pyle and myself start out as corpsman and eventually become corpseman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRLZIl ... re=related

As to the question of what I am doing now-a-days ... when I am not keeping our country safe from Communism, or training those who do, I have been busy doing Geico commercials.

In regards to the "situation room" events, the Pentagon has advised that picture in question was taken during the viewing of the pornographic material seized from the dead terrorist.

And NO, Navy Seal Team 6 (spit spit) did not "send" Sarge anywhere. The Navy only offers the Marines a ride while we go out and fight. The Navy could have just as easily sent in the Village People if they wanted to deal with that towelhead while he was "wanking" and watching goat porn. Too small of a job for the Marines son.

If they wanted the Marines to go in there General Westmoreland would have had Sarge kill all those bastards in Pakistan, but we are already in 2 secret wars in Laos and Cambodia so President Nixon thought it would not serve him well politically.

Now as for you KOOK. Don't get too comfy thinking you escaped your duty to God and Country by getting a college deferment. Once you graduate from your pinko University I have told the draft board to come see you personally son. Your ass will belong to the Marine Corp son, you hear that ... your ass is mine KOOK!

Margaret said:
They made a mistake, they put Obama's head on Michelle's body!

You mean like THIS?

Private Itchy Scratchy,

As you know son the Marine Corp doesn't not discriminate or hold any prejudice to any hyphenated Americans, .... THERE ARE LIMITS .... Now having said that ... I hope your parents are OK THERE ARE LIMITS.
THERE ARE LIMITS

Now keep her photo inside your locker Private Itchy Scratcy.

Red Rooster wrote:
LNT, when you get done stalking Pinkie this time around, and wake up from the Putinka, can I have a turn? I've always heard that it's only korrekt to share. Just imagine if there were only one resident White House stalker for Comrade Obama, how would he even begin to think that he is larger than lies life... as for moi, who else can protect Pinkie in one breath and receive the hatchet in the next... meanwhile I'm going on little hot air balloon jaunt...

bo3.jpg

Private Red Cock,

Please do not post any more US classified defense secrets, they can be leaked to Charlie and compromise our war efforts. The USAF has been working on this secret weapon for many years now so we can fly it over Hanoi and force Hoochy Mean to surrender.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:
LNT, the first thing that a prog does is quit learning. Learning means that you're thinking about something bigger than you are. Dear O'Leader has never learned anything. He's calculated, connived, conspired, and cheated but learning? No. That would require him to pay attention to something other than himself.

A true prog never learns because that requires the humility to be instructed by someone other than yourself.

And because I'm Father Prog, reality shines out my ass.

What? Me learn?

You quit it, and NOW.

Theo.gif

Private Prog,

I thought I told you to get a shave and haircut son?

Now show some humility and let reality shine out your ass. You are supposed to be a killer son, now look like one. We want to strike fear into the heart of our enemy, not give him a big hard-on son.

Carry on men.
Last edited by KOOK on 5/18/2011, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: There are limits.

I intend to keep my hair long, sir, and with prejudice. That's where I hide the razors.

Where do you put yours?

Limits? For a Made Prog? Get hold of yourself.

We're progs. That means that reality just doesn't matter. That means there are no limits.

Let fly your rage. Because you think it's important, it is.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Rahm, I like, between us, Dear Leader. I also like Fearless Leader, if that's badenov. And I fully support your intention to refer to Dear O'Leader as brave, gutsy, and so forth, ad infinitum ad nauseam. Because we must drown out the chorus of the little boy who might, on seeing that Dear O'Leader Emperor, start shouting, "Hay! Pussy boy is showing everything! Don't believe me: Bring a magnifying glass!"

KOOK, in Dear Obowma's vocabulary, there is no distinction between a corpsman and a corpseman. There is no such thing as bravery or sacrifice or duty when you consider the stellar achievements of a Senator so brilliant that in 159 days, casting mostly "present" votes, when he was there, who rose to be the summum ad bonum of the world. The Marx Child, come to visit us on earth with the blessings his wisdom, which is fresh and pure, because it has never been learned, or tried.

See how lucky we are? Fresh new wisdom. In fact a new definition of wisdom, which used to mean heeding experience. But since Dear O'Leader farts rainbows and unicorns, and Frank Rich, who looks astonishingly like a turd, we are blessed to put our all into the hands of a man who is so fresh that he hasn't had a chance to learn anything and who is so arrogant that he doesn't think that he needs to.

How lucky could we get? Hannibal? Hannibal Lecter, get in her right now! You're slipping!

How lucky we are to be in the hands of a man with no respectable professional experience and utterly no business experience, and who has been proof positive that attitude will outrank ability or intelligence any time.

Oh. And honor. Why did I mention that? What's honor? That's so, like, Reagan era and we're passed that to the Age of Entitlement.

My Dear Theo:

You are indeed a “Made Prog” as you say, and thus you are afforded a limited degree of leniency within the collective. I fear, sir, that -- despite your compelling sophistry and progressive use of Latin phraseology to describe the divine nature of The Action Hero (AP&PBUH) -- you are skirting dangerously close to hosting a nocturnal visit from a Navy SEAL Team for your selfish thought crimes.

I am not referring to your open admission of HIS apparent lack of professional experience. As you well know, our Muslim Brothers proclaim that the greatest miracle performed by the Profit Proveit Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was that HE wrote the entire Quran whilst it was well known that HE was completely illiterate. Would it not stand to reason that Our Gutsy Leader (AP&PBUH) would perform a similar miracle of ruling the entire planet with omnipotence and omniscience without any curriculum vitae to speak of? It is truly Providential (in the strictest Darwinian sense of the word).

I am rather referring to your open expression of greedy, self-seeking desires: “I like…Dear Leader.” A “Made Prog” such as you should know, it is not about what YOU or I like or want as individuals. All that matters is the collective good and the desires of ALL. And what is good for the Brave Leader (AP&PBUH) is what EVERYONE wants, just as sure as Two and Two sum up to Three! You may indeed harbour your thoughcrime deep in your heart, but one NEVER speaks openly about it outside of their closet.

Likewise, my intentions have nothing to do with it. One will note that I quite clearly recited from an Oval Office issued Executive Order which of course holds the force of law. You do understand the “Rule of Law,” do you not? It is most improper and petulant to countermand a memorandum from the desk of HIM Who rules over us in a most socially just and malevolent benevolent manner. It could very easily be considered – gasp – an act of terrorism in accordance with Janet's Homeland Security Domestic Terrorism Bulletin. Such a transgression would certainly warrant two in the chest and one in the head. You don't perhaps have a pickup truck with a gun rack and a Ron Paul bumper sticker do you?

That is unless of course you are one of those teabagging “brithers” and believe that HIS Executive Orders are null and void by virtue of The Action Hero's (AP&PBUH) immaculate conception and an alleged lack of sufficient documentation to suit the outmoded and outdated requirements that a treacherous lot of racist, rich white guys scrawled on fading parchment? Are you one of THOSE?

Furthermore, Gutsy Leader (AP&PBUH) does not “fart” (especially not around MObama!), he “allows flatulent exudes to pass” using confiscated carbon credits. An inner circle “made prog” would know that. I wonder…would you please provide us with a copy of your long-form certificate of made progressive membership?

May I suggest you repent of your sins as I overheard the National Security Council drafting an Executive Finding with your name affixed upon it.

At the very least, I hope your thumb drive couriers are covering their tracks!

Also, one will quite clearly note in the group photograph, The Action Hero (AP&PBUH) is holding firmly onto HIS “gun.”

I think it would be a better image if he was holding flowers and a plate of cookies. That would speak greatly of our good will to the middle east.

Thoughtcriminal George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq. The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate ‘em."

Glorious Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama speech after killing of Osama bin Laden:

"And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan."

Comrade Goldstein, how dare you, sir! How DARE you insinuate that Father Prog has anything but the best intentions for our Glorious Party?!! Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?!!! His only crime is that he gives too much of his soul to the collective, and is therefore left almost completely soul-less. I denounce YOU, Comrade Goldstein, for thoughtcrimes against our malevolent benevolent Father Prog.

What it must have been like to follow the "One" into battle.
I am not worthy.

bin_laden_compound_2-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

RR, we have you not heard of our Glorious Leader's new accomplishments?
Caput Faecium Obozo wrote:Last night I entered the lotus position and channeled my mind back in time to 1915 in Zurich and told a young Jewish patent clerk what the missing link was in his Theory of General Relativity.

Caput faeces Odimbo wrote:I wanted to improve music in the world so I put my fingers to my temples and gave a certain a German composer in Leipzig the theme for "The Goldberg Variations."

And
The Conman-in-chief wrote:You have no idea how hard it is to be me. I have such a headache from casting my mind back in time to teach Archimedes math.
[/quote]

RR, we have you not heard of our Glorious Leader's new accomplishments?
Caput Faecium Obozo wrote:Last night I entered the lotus position and channeled my mind back in time to 1915 in Zurich and told a young Jewish patent clerk what the missing link was in his Theory of General Relativity.

Accidental Tourist Odimbo wrote:I wanted to improve music in the world so I put my fingers to my temples and gave a certain a German composer in Leipzig the theme for "The Goldberg Variations."

And
The Chief Thief wrote:You have no idea how hard it is to be me. I have such a headache from casting my mind back in time to teach Archimedes math.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Commissarka Pinkie ,

Comrade Castrate

Fortunately we have this image from the Dawn of Progressive Time to answer your question.

Henceforth all anatomy books will refer to this picture as the Gold Standard.

Obamugabe