Mama Michelle teaches Africa!

My Comrades!

It is with great pleasure to report from Africa that your FLATUS (I hope I got that right) is now on the continent of her forefathers.

Truly, history has made the full circle. Her forefathers left our shores as slaves, now she is back as the Most Chilled FLATUS in the World!

https://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2011/06/23/restaurant-owner-in-awe-of-a-chilled-michelle

Restaurant owner in awe of a chilled Michelle
ANDILE NDLOVU | 23 June, 2011 23:41

My friends: Notice how she is spreading the good news about the Nutritional Value of Beets!

The first lady had a variety of salads including their "beetroot apple coriander salad", and a fragranced rice with caramelised onion and aubergine. Salads at The Kitchen cost about R50 each.

And she also teaches us to be Fit and Believe in Ourselves!

https://www.thenewage.co.za/21437-1008- ... res_at_UCT

2011_6$thumbimg124_Jun_2011_082655430-ll.jpg

My Comrades, I declare that the FLATUS has the most inspiring tongue in the known universe.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

One can but admire her quiet dignity and grace.

Comrades,

Obamugabe may be correct, another variation I heard was FLOATUS. Octomom was already taken.

Thrilling, just thrilling.. I am hopeful she will visit the "home country" of dear Leader while she is there.

But I must say, cleaning the floor in that manner is a little beneath the stature of a FLOT, is it not? I would think a mop would be much more. . . . but possibly that is racist??

How much did FLATUS learn from Zuma's third wife?
Put hand on shovel here and here.

Please shampoo the hair on my back using the all natural loofa and kulak soap. We need more light, Dear, the switch is under the kulak skin lamp shade.

Comrades,

This is so reminiscent of when Jackie Kennedy went to France,
not only could she could speak the language, be graceful and converse with Charles de Gaulle,
She got also get down on the floor and crank out push-ups to impress [?] him,
It may not be a naturally born woman!
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/25/2011, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: revision 2 or too

Such arms! unlike ANY I have ever seen before this time. Dear Leaderess must remain in Africa until all have chance to see. This will also give time for sampling even more unusual homeland food, like insects, rodents, and dirt biscuits.

ALL RIGHT... Exactly WHO is the Revanchist Counter-Revolutionary Running Dog Lackey Of The Imperialist Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice that removed the lobster trough from beneath these Three Heroes Of The Revolution? Do they not understand that The Commissarka demands these dining arrangements at every foreign stop? (It must be is obviously some health issue...)

And keep in mind - we have ways of finding you, food criminal!