Tough Times For Entitelment Class

Yo Homies,

Comrade_Tovarich has brought it to my attention that it is getting tough out there for our Entitlement Brothers.

Dis po Bro has fallen off th' Entitlement Train an' is frontin' his self as a CAP-IT-AL-LIST! Da tough times has caused him to quit his off-the-books job as Street Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, abandon his true calling as a Rapper, and he is now a BIZ-NESS-MAN--NO MO WELFARE!!

Even has a COM-MER-SHALL! on dem internets:

Yo, dis is bad news, man. We need to git all da homies and do a drive-by. Can't let this dissin of the entitlement gang go unanswered. Sukkas never learn--once ya take th' man's hand-out bag, yo is hooked fo life on entitlements. Is bad, man. Next, he an' his posse will be votin' fo Palin, yo, an' not payin' patriotic taxes.

Da Peeps Rapper
Comrade “Pul” хулиганье
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

I love that he has discovered capitalism, business ownership AND has not lost his style. He bought the warehouse for a buck--I hope he get richer than Bill Gates and that Soros dude combined.

Yo, CGM

What is progressive world coming to? This young man has obviously been led down the wrong path by the age old "carrot on stick" of capitalism. Lure of making lots of own money and enjoying independence is as old as time.

Such thinking cannot be allowed to spread. We're so close to New World.

"We need to git all da homies and do a drive-by. Can't let this dissin of the entitlement gang go unanswered." Word

Where does Jones think he's living, China?
You can't just open a business on own your property in this country.
We'll send in the local zoning authority, IRS, OSHA, EPA, AFL/CIO, SPCA, PETA, NBC, and any other governmental or quasi-governmental agency it takes to "help" him go out of bidness. Enough of this individualism, it takes a village dammit.

Comrades,

Bear in mind that the phone area code means the "south side" mentioned in the ad is the Chicago south side. This area might once have been community organized by Obama. If we get together and storage enough stuff with Mr. Jones, he might be able to buy Obama's seat! But we'll have to hurry.

The only flaw I can find in Comrade Jones' ad is that "Send me smoke signals!" suggests fire, which is very eco-hostile.

That aside, let me add that that ad is so glorious that "glorious" itself is inadequate!