Trending Now on Google

The Olympic Fairy Tell!

google-hearts-2.jpg
[/url]

Wait 'till it comes out in the Google Play store!

"The practice of sport is a [highlight=#FFFF00]human right[/highlight]. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

How marvelously inclusive are the Progressive Olympians! I must remember to ask one of them exactly where this "human right" comes from. (probably Dear Leader's pen has something to do with this)

In all fairness, the original Olympics in ancient Greece seemed pretty gay, with all athletes being naked and oiled, and women barred from the stadium.

Greek_Runners.jpg
From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexua ... ent_Greece
Given the importance in Greek society of cultivating the masculinity of the adult male and the perceived feminizing effect of being the passive partner, relations between adult men of comparable social status were considered highly problematic, and usually associated with social stigma. This stigma, however, was reserved for only the passive partner in the relationship. According to contemporary opinion, Greek males who engaged in passive homosexuality after reaching the age of manhood - at which point they were the expected to take the reverse role in pederastic relationships and become the active and dominant member - thereby were feminized or "made a woman" of themselves.

Red Square wrote:According to contemporary opinion, Greek males who engaged in passive homosexuality after reaching the age of manhood - at which point they were the expected to take the reverse role in pederastic relationships and become the active and dominant member - thereby were feminized or "made a woman" of themselves.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TheGoogleCube.jpg
HA! I hadn't ever "googled" The People's Cube before (mainly because I don't use Google as a search engine), but this made me smile :)

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

You were indeed fortunate. Many times the Glorious People's Evil Corporation of Google lists https://thepeoplescube.com as an 'attack' web site. (If they only knew!) This counter revolutionary Google behavior is no doubt designed to deny access to the essential Cube and demoralize the comrades. The less glorious Firefox also displays these tendencies from time to time.

Your Northern Observer,

Red Salmon

Captain Craptek wrote:"The practice of sport is a [highlight=#FFFF00]human right[/highlight]. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

How marvelously inclusive are the Progressive Olympians! I must remember to ask one of them exactly where this "human right" comes from. (probably Dear Leader's pen has something to do with this)
I demand my human right to practice women's wrestling!
image.jpg