Trump hires pooper scoopers

[img]/images/various_uploads/White_Dresses_Democrats_Trump_Speech.jpg[/img]

Democrats audition for shoveling jobs on Trump's infrastructure projects by wearing white to his Joint Address

In a move to show his commitment to bipartisan outreach, President Donald Trump invited the revamped New York City "White Ducks" to his first speech before congress.

Mr. Trump assured the nation that his first federal infrastructure project will be to employ the soon-to-be out of work Democrats in a field of work suited best to their abilities... the shoveling of horse manure.

Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said that she appreciated the gesture and that she looks forward to many years of continued manure shoveling.

"After years of shoveling manure on behalf of the Democratic Party I am pleased to have the opportunity to continue to utilize my skillsets in a career that truly makes a difference to the lives of ordinary Americans," Mrs. Schultz said.

white-wings.jpg

trump congressional address women wearing white_1488335091511_8792199_ver1.0.jpg

womenwearwhite4.jpg

Shovel-ready jobs? It's been done.

The legacy and policies of Dear Leader (PBUH) remains intact.

Nothing to see here, move along....

The 2nd People's Shovel Brigade is laughing at the laughable attempt at the Dems. They, like Yelling Yelena, know a thing or two about shovels. I was mildly curious about the white outfits worn by some of the Dems during Herr Trump's GLORIOUS speech. I thought it had to do something with suffragettes?

Those white suits and the big corsages ... surely they had just come from a Sweet Sixteen party. Or perhaps Sweet Sixteen Tons. ("You load sixteen tons, and what do you get? A truckload of regs and trillions in debt....")

[img]/images/various_uploads/Democrats_in_mud_Trump_MAGA.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Swamp_Dems_Alligators.jpg[/img]

42194-womenwearwhite4.jpg

So what are they suppose to be? The Vestal Virgins Vaginas of the Demoncrat party?

These women better watch out, President Trump is dousing their sacred fire.

[img]/images/various_uploads/CNN_Crap_Swamp.jpg[/img]

Not dressed in white, but offering the Democrat rebuttal to Herr Trump's address to Congress last night, Congressman Ben Wackinoff, D Calif. said nary a word. Just stood there, sullen and depressed, as though he had just witnessed the death rattle of the Democrat Party.

Comrade Putout,

I knew that something was missing from this outfit, you provided the missing link. Great work!!!!!

GC out

This is what 'whitelash' looks like

[img]/images/various_uploads/CNN_Democrats_White_KKK.jpg[/img]

Everything's gone downhill since women got the vote.

Van Jones liked Trump's speech. Perhaps the Democrats reminded him of his own word, "whitelash."

[img]/images/various_uploads/CNN_Democrats_WhiteLASH_KKK.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Man_in_White_suit_Trump.png[/img]

El Presidente wrote:
womenwearwhite4.jpg
Now THAT, folks, is a SHOVEL. Note the square-ish blade.

A SPADE (what Pinkie wields) has a pointed blade and is not a shovel.

This is the real thing.

DAMMIT!

Comrade Lysenkomann, you've been here long enough to know that when you utter the name of "she (gender assumed) who must not be named" the Golden shovel spade of righteousness arouses her from her peaceful slumber and she comes a-swingin' destroying everything in her path until enough beet vodka restores her to her previous inebriated state!

I'll be in the tractor barn brewing up a fresh batch, and finding that helmet from the 1968 Olympic Russian Hockey team... I'll need your ration card and a supply of bandages.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
El Presidente wrote:
womenwearwhite4.jpg
[highlight=#ffff00]Now THAT, folks, is a SHOVEL. Note the square-ish blade.
[/highlight]
A SPADE (what Pinkie wields) has a pointed blade and is not a shovel.

This is the real thing.

[OFF]

They're also USELESS, in my experience, for shoveling anything other than loose ash or loose dirt.