U.S Imperialists Loot Japanese Earthquake Stricken Airport

Comrades,

I have just received and reviewed some disgusting photographs that were taken by members of the U.S military stationed in Japan and obviously not meant for public consumption. These shocking photos once again show the true colors of our heathen military members as they did the bidding of their cowardly Military Industrial Complex masters.

To wit, notice in this first photo of our Military in Japan as it is scoping out Sendai airport after the quake and Tsunami to ensure no one is around.

Having made sure the area was clear. A recon team was sent in to inventory the loot.

Sendai2.jpg

As you can clearly see this Military heathen has spotted even some more goodies for a quick five finger discount. To already go along with that fat backpack he has already filled with his ill-gotten gains.

Sendai3.jpg

Not content with just taking everything that wasn't nailed down, they also decided to even steal the dirt and cart it back to their base leaving the Japanese with no farmland to grow rice!

It gets worse. In a gesture of extreme inhumanity instead of leaving scraps of bread to feed the locals they decided to feed this starving animal instead! Putting even the most jaded of us to just shake our heads in total disgust.

Sendai7.jpg

Oh they were proud of their handy work. So proud that they even took pictures of the getaway plane as it landed.

Sendai5.jpg

Put in a lucky break for us Comrades, they were not too bright. They actually took a photo that clearly shows they were in fact at the scene of the crime and can't hide under "plausible deniability".

Sendai6.jpg

Also it seems the Japanese authorities caught wind of what was going on and made haste trying to catch them in the act. It is the only explanation as to why this was found left at the scene as they beat a hasty retreat, further tying them to this international crime.

Sendai9.jpg

Comrades,

My apologies in advance for having to upset you with these horrid photos, but the truth must be told about our Military and what they have been up to in Japan since the quake and tsunami.

Commodore Snoogie,

O.M.G!

This is beyond the pale! I... I... don't know what to say about all this. We dropped our kkkapitalist A-bombs on Japan and now... this?! Coming back like a flock of vultures to pick clean the bones after a catastrophe is beyond contempt!

These damning photos are proof positive that we MUST defund the Military AT ONCE!

Comrades! No!

You have it all wrong.

After the USSA bombed them all to hell in 1945, we went in and TOOK OVER. We helped them build industry and infrastructure.

They may have started out humbly enough, sending us cheap toys made from stamped out pop cans, but in no time at all THEY TOOK US OVER.

How did they do that? They started sending stuff that was BETTER than what the USSA was building. And they were underpricing the USSA, even after shipping the stuff across the great big Pacific ocean. THE JAPANESE WEREN'T UNIONIZED!

It got to the point that EVERYTHING Japan did was better than the USSA, including the education of their kiddies. And they did it all with that old obsolete Capitalism!

So Goracle used his earthquake machine to bring Japan to utter ruin (as if Japan's national debt hadn't already).

The USSA goons of course have to now go in and retake Japan. Again.

This time we are teaching them Communism. The Left Way.

No more nuclear power! Back to whale oil lamps for them! Destroy the family structure. Destroy their morals and ethics. Abort as many babies as possible. Teach them gayness in their skools. UNIONIZE THEM!

I see from first photo that they even stole stripes from runway.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:The USSA goons of course have to now go in and retake Japan. Again.

This time we are teaching them Communism. The Left Way.

No more nuclear power! Back to whale oil lamps for them! Destroy the family structure. Destroy their morals and ethics. Abort as many babies as possible. Teach them gayness in their skools. UNIONIZE THEM!

Well, THANK LENIN something good is coming of this! Teaching them Communism is the best thing we can do for them. If the A-bombs didn't do the job, teaching them Communism and importing liberalism certainly will! YES YES! UNIONIZE THEM!

Comrade Commodore: You must make these delightful pictures into a news-reel to be played before each of Obama's campaign speeches. These will clearly help make Obama's point as to why the military needs defunded despite having 3 wars going.

Using Katrina as the archetype for these types of disasters, may I ask how you edited out all the Japanese looters? The progressives of "Katrina fame" could hardly keep their hands to themselves. Your editing skills deverves no less than the "Michael Moore Selective Editing Award" which is, of course, a foot into the door to being nominated for an Oscar.

A clear lesson that was learned here was the implicit importance of gun control. Unlike Katrina where some of the victims of the flooding where shooting at helicopters you see no such resistance offered by the Japanese locals. The logical concluson that can be applied to the US is that taking away guns allows the military or our brown shirts to loot redistribute as we see fit.

Stealing their dirt? That is diabolically bad. These Japs will need their dirt to grow for like tacos and broccoli. And how can they give food to pigs when pigs are anti-Mooslimic? How will all the Jap Mooslims feel?
I think these photos are making me sick. I must write Katie Couric so she can have a good story for once.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Stealing their dirt? That is diabolically bad. These Japs will need their dirt to grow for like tacos and broccoli. And how can they give food to pigs when pigs are anti-Mooslimic? How will all the Jap Mooslims feel?
I think these photos are making me sick. I must write Katie Couric so she can have a good story for once.

LOL!!! Oh my, Frau! I need to wipe the tears away. Please excuse me!

The last photo demonstrates a very neat parking of the Hercules, my compliments to the taxi service to such end of the plane's journey.
Picture 40.jpg

Comrades.

The generation with first hand experience of American atrocities in WWII, is dying out. Dear Leader thought it was time for a refresher course in pain and suffering!

The awesomeness of Dear Leader is beyond my simple understanding. How does he create such destruction of non-unionized power plant in Northern Japan by EARTHQUAKE, and successfully blame Bush for YET ANOTHER natural disaster?

I am in awe...

Tovarichi wrote:The awesomeness of Dear Leader is beyond my simple understanding. How does he create such destruction of non-unionized power plant in Northern Japan by EARTHQUAKE, and successfully blame Bush for YET ANOTHER natural disaster?

I am in awe...

Who died and took away the korrect function of marching? Has it not always taken 2 legs to Progressively move forward?

Comrade Tovarichi,

The answer is very simple: It's because it is Bush's fault. You don't have to prove that you breath air; you just breath it. It's Bush's fault just because it is. There is no having to prove it. All Dear Leader has to do is merely mention Bush and that covers a multitude of sins.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Comrade Tovarichi,

The answer is very simple: It's because it is Bush's fault. You don't have to prove that you breath air; you just breath it. It's Bush's fault just because it is. There is no having to prove it. All Dear Leader has to do is merely mention Bush and that covers a multitude of sins.

That is not what daddy said from the right... you say blame, they say Credit.

Frau,

Start slamming down some Tums.............I've received another batch of photos, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Not content with stealing the dirt up there so the Japanese would not be able to farm. They made sure that they wouldn't be able to keep warm either. Here they are loading up on firewood!

sendai 10.jpg

Then it was off for little Helo joyride to the local high school. Just to empty out the school's cafeteria and forcing the students to form a working party to lug it all out and hand it all over. Notice the students can't even look the American soldiers in the eyes as they keep their backs to them as they hand over the goods.

sendai 13.jpg

As if that wasn't bad enough, they then went to the local elementary school to snatch up some freebie backpacks!!!! So fast that poor kid just doesn't know what hit her as he just ripped that backpack right from her hands in a backward motion.

sendai 11.jpg

But the ABSOLUTE worse was this. They even stole some poor kids safety helmet.

Sendia 17.jpg

Just wanted to let you all know. Though this disaster has kinda faded from the news cycle. It hasn't faded from the U.S Military in Japan at all and we are still providing much needed help and assistance in the quake stricken areas, God Bless the Troops.
The Japanese are still in the major hurt locker in much of Northern Japan, please continue to keep them in your thoughts as they recover from this disaster, Media will move on, but for many folks here in Japan it is going to take a bit longer before the moving on part really does starts for them.

This disgusting behavior is the result of BUSH's military and Obama just needs a few more years to root this out of the ranks! After all he inherited this Military from BOOOSHHH. That is right Comrades this is REALLY ALL BUSH's FAULT.

This report of the work of General Re-Con Fusion is a delight to read. Bravo ,Alpha, Omega, Bravo!
The mentioning of deity put an extreme Xtra sized McSmile on my face!

Horrors! Not only did these non-union goons steal everything in sight, they left the place a filthy mess. I don't understand why the media is not reporting these atrocities.