Union Progs UNITE!

And now, for your listening pleasure Comrades....do any of you remember this classic commercial?

A song by Paula Green, music by Malcolm Dodds ©1975, UNITE!

Union of Needltrades, Industrial and Textile Employees

(formerly International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union and other unions)

Look for the union label

when you are buying that coat, dress or blouse.
Remember somewhere our union's sewing,

our wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.
We work hard, but who's complaining?

Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!
So always look for the union label,

it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

With all this talk about the faniculation of the U.S.A. and all, I am reminded of the time I used this "feel good" song as foreplay! I was such a shameless tease.
There I was, dressed in nothing but my jackboots! Singing at the top of my lungs! I got screwed every time!

Pamalinsky wrote:Image And now, for your listening pleasure Comrades....do any of you remember this classic commercial?

A song by Paula Green, music by Malcolm Dodds ©1975, UNITE!

Union of Needltrades, Industrial and Textile Employees

(formerly International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union and other unions)

Look for the union label

when you are buying that coat, dress or blouse.
Remember somewhere our union's sewing,

our wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.
We work hard, but who's complaining?

Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!
So always look for the union label,

it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

With all this talk about the faniculation of the U.S.A. and all, I am reminded of the time I used this "feel good" song as foreplay! I was such a shameless tease.
There I was, dressed in nothing but my jackboots! Singing at the top of my lungs! I got screwed every time!

Jackboots.. you say.....

Pamalinsky wrote: I got screwed every time!

Ah, a taxpayer!

Pamalinski,
You got that 1800's hot babe look DOWN!

There I was, dressed in nothing but my jackboots!
Hmmm... any pix of that glorious proggy nite?

And finaly, are you related to Saulalinski? 'Cuz somehow I think that'd make you even hotter... and proggier!

Czar Czar wrote:Pamalinski,
You got that 1800's hot babe look DOWN!

There I was, dressed in nothing but my jackboots!
Hmmm... any pix of that glorious proggy nite?

And finally, are you related to Saulalinski? 'Cuz somehow I think that'd make you even hotter... and proggier!

Ssshhh! I know, I know, Czar Czar. Questions, questions, questions!
In your DREAMS with the pix, pal! Use your imagination! I shall yet remain a mystery. Only for your proggish pleasure, and, for the children, of course.

I, Pamalinsky, just want to be a sweet, obedient little prog for now. Howsomever, knowing the likes of you and the other progs on this site, I knew the mere suggestion of my experience would ignite your synapses! I'm just, as us progs would like to say, workin' the crowd!

This is my "Plan B", after I am truly "made" (only Commissar Theocritus can tell me when this has actually happened and, believe me, only he will know, as the inventor of Jifi-Lobo)? I understand the word Jifi, Fast!, but, I'm not so sure about Lobo. Theo has spent hours upon hours 'splainin that word to me. Actually, I'm beginning to think I'm Sheherezade:

FYI, I did get a bit of help from our dear Commissar Theocritus. Regarding my title, that is. Which I don't feel I am worthy of at this point. Theo does have his unique way with words! And other things, as well.

That's all I have to say about that.

And, thank you so much for giving me your input. Your company was most enjoyable.
(I was hoping someone would notice the 1800s hot babe you-gotta-be-kidding-me thing!)
I'm sitting on the edge of my chair while clapping my hands, both feet rising up and down off the floor, while giggling! And they say that progs can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Ha!

[/quote] Jackboots.. you say.....[/quote]
Image Jackboots I do say, Sir! (Tee, hee!)