Unsung Heroes vs. Amerikkka's Capitalist Scum & Zionist Pigs

How about a time out from honoring the sacrifices of Brothers Chavez, Mugabe, and Ahmadinejad? (Smash the Zionist Entity back to Europe!)

Here are some unsung Peoples' Heroes who grabbed my attention.

First, we have George Jolicoeur of Seminole County FL...

Scammer.jpg

...who stood up to the corporatist fast-food scum by hitting them square in the wallet:

500-Pound Man Accused Of Fast-Food Scam

A 500-pound man in Seminole County, Fla., was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of scamming fast-food restaurants out of large amounts of milk shakes and tacos, according to a Local 6 News report.

"Jolicoeur's rap sheet is as thick as a book," Local 6 reporter Chris Trenkmann said. "When he was first checked into the jail in 1991, he weighed 360 pounds. This morning, the jail weighed him at 500 pounds."

And then we have the anonymous People's Fighter (though I'll bet it was the clever Mr. Jolicoeur) who courageously left this poster near a fascist Subway restaurant Brooklyn...

Get out of our artistic, diverse, and individualistic community -- you polluting, multi-national, homogenous, banal, low-paying, destructive corporation with your manufactured foods! Oh yes, Warrior of The People, I couldn't agree with you more! We abhor companies that make profits!

I am familiar with this vibrant community of Williamsburg. The honest people who reside there grow their own food and live in mud huts without electricity, plumbing, and heat -- and correctly reject all items that earned someone else a profit: They reject all clothing, all medication, all prepared foods, and all other tools that the greedy capitalist swines have used to keep us in chains.

Goddam Subway restaurants make me so damn angry!!

And finally, a nostalgic moment...

Yeah, this one's for you, Tookie!

Here's a brother who is fighting for The People! He's got that fascist right where he belongs! Who do you think that motherf*cker works for? The CIA? Citibank? Starbucks? Well, you were warned, you money-mongering filth! If you f*ck with The People, if you're working for Zionist slavedrivers, then you've got to pay.

Look at the expressiveness on the subway car walls. Look at the concern on the face of the Brother who's fighting for The People. Look at his pain, OK? You don't see as much of that quality any more. What the goddam hell has happened to our world?

They're just pushing me.

Smash the racist profiteering pigs of Amerikkka!

The filthy capitalist pigs have made it that even our freedom fighters in the ghetto's of Amerika can't even afford the proper peoples gun! He should at least have a shovel to go with it!