Upset about the Election? Form a Commune! Live the Dream!

CommuneHippies.jpg

Comrades,

Simply because the Rethuglicans have won due to the stupidity and irrational fear of the American peoples, it doesn't mean we can't continue to carry out our glorious system right here on the Cube.

As well, we can form Communes.

Are you a hopey-changy communist, and did you place all of that hope and change in Dear Leader the Communist Obamunist - the one who was going to make it all happen, and now you are feeling despondent and broken, with your dream ripped right out from under you? Don't despair. Form a Commune, for goodness sakes. Find an old ramshakle house in a downtrodden neighborhood, and rent it out with some of your favorite progressive friends and share your wealth. Share your food, share you income. Pick someone to be the dictator of the proletariat, and another person to be the main bureaucrat, and live the dream - from each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Find someone who needs to live off your ability, if you have ability. If you are needy, find someone with ability off of whom you can mooch.

Live the dream. Let's carpet the entire nation with communes. We tried to do this in the 1960's and 1970's. Remember? But so many of those communes just fell apart. But, this time, we can get it right. It just wasn't done right. They were just dumb hippies. They didn't know how to do it right. We can, and we will.

So get started on your commune today! I'm looking for someone myself who can support me in a luxurious retirement, as I didn't bother setting aside enough money. Anyone out there with ability that I can live off of? I'm looking for a communist/progressive with ability who wants to join my commune. You won't mind serving my needs, now, will you? I certainly hope not.

Here is a list of communes forming right now:

https://directory.ic.org/records/communes.php

Comrade Lenika,

Is this gulag like a commune?

Yes, of course. It's just that doing everyone's laundry (since I'm the gulag cleaning lady) on the digital plane isn't quite the same thing. You don't get all the smells.

kill.png
why spent efforts in creating your own while you can just join one that Comrade Pol Pot had already so graciously created?

https://www.downtheroad.org/Asia/images ... k00007.JPG

Thanks for the idea, commie. Since my side has taken over again I think what we'll do is round up all those smelly street people bums and other assorted lefties and cart them off to the communes on that list. That'll clean up our streets and give you commies something to do.

Comrades,

Those are some vewwy cweaative ideas you have there. Round em up, corral them and make them happy, happy, happy, in collectives of the future, reminiscent of the past, future.

No, really, how hard is it to form a commune?

You get a bunch of like-minded progressives together, put them in a house, and assign them their duties, commitments, obligations and/or duties. Yes, in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday ™, we all have duties. What is your duty? Do you have a duty?

I gather bathing is strictly optional. Save the water, save the whales, and save the planet stuff. I suppose we will also be 100% natural, completely organic, bio-degradable, and free range. This will market better than telling others that we are deranged.

The Peoples Comrade,

What an iconic picture. I remember that picture and often aspired to be just like that family. We need to bring that back in multiples, collective after collective, commune after commune, until one day, we are all the same. The children of a prosperous middle or upper middle class family, living like displaced 1930's depression era Okies. Yes, we should all aspire to this.

Leninka wrote: Pick someone to be the dictator of the proletariat, and another person to be the main bureaucrat, and live the dream -

Comrade, I know a good candidate whom can be both dictator and bureaucrat, he has lots of experience in communal living. Just supply the koolaid ...

I suggest that we call a member of the commune a COMMUNCULUS.

It can also be the name of the new commune.

Ideally, somewhere from the depth of the communal life there will emerge the New Man fit to live under communism. My fear is that such genetically perfected communculus may be accidentally mistaken for a bedbug and stepped upon, thus squashing the centuries-old hope of humankind to live in a perfect sharing society.

If you see a creature in your commune that resembles what is commonly referred to as a "parasite," don't kill it! Call PETA - a specially trained contingent protecting all non-human life in anticipation of the coming of the Communculus from the Marxist prophecy.

Groucho Marxist wrote:I gather bathing is strictly optional. Save the water, save the whales, and save the planet stuff. I suppose we will also be 100% natural, completely organic, bio-degradable, and free range. This will market better than telling others that we are deranged.

Isn't that the whole purpose of communal living, getting back to Gaia, sharing & caring, getting to see all the chicks naked all day and ................................. ?? .................................. ?? .........................?? Back to the Future!!

MudbathCommune1.jpg

communeviva.jpg

"Are you a hopey-changy communist, and did you place all of that hope and change in Dear Leader the Communist Obamunist - the one who was going to make it all happen, and now you are feeling despondent and broken, with your dream ripped right out from under you"

DEEEAREST LENINKA, you have nailed the ax in the gulag door with correctness! I have not wanted to admit my despondences or brokenness of spirit and cankales... nor that my dreams have been ripped from my dream state, but it it TRUE. Possibly and maybe a commune is an answer? For I too, am looking for someone who can support me in a luxurious retirement... as I didn't bother setting aside enough money either. I WAS planning on receiving all my requirements from Obama and Nanski. I had dreams of being an artist with free healthcare; having my mortgage PAID FOR... and my world comes crumbling down with Rethuglicans to right of me and Rethuligans to the left of me!! (spit spit)

I want my hopey- changy baaaaaaack!

As all Progressives know by now, '60's communes are so "retro." They came and went in a flash, but today's Progressive Communes come and go at glacial speeds in their glacial battle to save GAIA from the ravages of Global Warming:

https://politicalxray.com/NaviWannabes.htm#20100225-01

Of course the modern GAIA-Saving Communes offer the same attraction to young people (and especially young men): Lots of naked people. However, the main problem with nudity is that too many people who should go naked don't and too many people who shouldn't do.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrades,

Not much has been lost at this "election". I herd Rep Boner speak, he has all the force and vitality of a wet noodle.
His main pass time is wallowing in self pity.

Professional politicians are all on the same team, they just have two squads. A red squad and a blue squad but we control them all, we control the coaches and referee's. Any questions?

Red Square wrote:I suggest that we call a member of the commune a COMMUNCULUS.

It can also be the name of the new commune.

Ideally, somewhere from the depth of the communal life there will emerge the New Man fit to live under communism. My fear is that such genetically perfected communculus may be accidentally mistaken for a bedbug and stepped upon, thus squashing the centuries-old hope of humankind to live in a perfect sharing society.

If you see a creature in your commune that resembles what is commonly referred to as a "parasite," don't kill it! Call PETA - a specially trained contingent protecting all non-human life in anticipation of the coming of the Communculus from the Marxist prophecy.

Dear Comrade Square, With all respectskis, a COMMUNCULUS sounds like a plant or disease. Perhaps you could offer an extra ration of vodka or beets for the comrade who comes up with a name. On the other hand, if this is your final word on the subject, I am perfectly content to go by whatever name you desire. You always know what is best for us non thinkers!

Do not question the Red Square, lest you be demoted to the level of Tooriskyculus. Just a suggestion

from those of us who have been burka'd and veiled. It's simply Too Rishy, excuse me, I've had too much vodka, I meant "Too Risky."

Leninka wrote:Do not question the Red Square, lest you be demoted to the level of Tooriskyculus.

wizard-of-oz.jpg

Leninka, what a glorious picture of noble progressive hippies. Notice the non operational vehicles, providing both shelter, and taking automobiles off the roads. Very green!

Yes, they really were ahead of their time. And they saved water by not bathing. But really, where did all the communes go? Long time passing. Where did all the communes go. Long time ago. Couldn't they all get along? Why couldn't they all get along.

i believe the communes still exist. i remember driving by a town called Berkley once and there seemed to be a large commune there.

Comrade Irish Republican Army,

Could you walk into a coffee shop and wait in a coffee line for your free cup of coffee, or do people still have to exchange capitalist dollars for goods?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Thanks for the idea, commie. Since my side has taken over again I think what we'll do is round up all those smelly street people bums and other assorted lefties and cart them off to the communes on that list. That'll clean up our streets and give you commies something to do.
Racist! I call racism here! You're rounding up certain people and shipping them off to communes, which no doubt knowing you Halliburton, is some sort of Nazi Death camp filled with disease spawned in the darkest corners of your establishment from the pillaging of the Earth herself.

Comrade Leninka,

I would not dare as to be so brash [stupid] as to question the Great Square.
Please read every word of my statement: especially the last three lines:
Dear Comrade Square, With all respectskis, a COMMUNCULUS sounds like a plant or disease. Perhaps you could offer an extra ration of vodka or beets for the comrade who comes up with a name. On the other hand, if this is your final word on the subject, I am perfectly content to go by whatever name you desire. You always know what is best for us non thinkers!

Comrade Theocritus,

Next time you are out of the gulag you will see brown poles in the air with wires. You are looking at my family trees. We try to keep this "All in the family". Saves time waiting on house calls, friends or neighbors to drop by! Sometime having cousins over is a real treat.

Comrade Tooorisky -

I have one word for you, young man - Homunculus! That's where the idea comes from.

Here is the most common folklore representation of the New Man of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, capable of performing multiple tasks without the need for clothes, food, or shelter.

Homunculus.jpg
And here is a training video of the first Communculus commune in action, in which the New Man rises from the dying bourgeois decadence and undergoes a Darwinian evolution, perfecting survival skills in the new post-capitalist utopia.

Fraulein, avert your eyes! Comrade Director, I'm shocked that you'd post a picture of me without even a ushanka to cover my shame. How could you sir, how could you?

Great video. Reminds me of the olden commune days of the 1960's. But this time, we'll get it right. I know we'll get it right. Those hippies of the 1960's just weren't the right people to create the system as it should run.

Comrade Whoopie,

If you hadn't said anything, I would have never known that was you. I had you figured differently. I though you were a lot skinnier, really, and with a mustache.