USSA-Secret KGB checks out misuse of Dear Leader Effigy

OBamaEffigy.jpg

Comrades,

The USA-KGB Secret Service paid a visit to the operators of a Jersey Shore boardwalk game to look into a report that employees might have urged customers to harm the effigy of Dear Leader.

The operators of the game have since replaced the effigy with effigies of the Bushitler, and, to my dismay, the Many Titted Empress, and possible 2012 presidential candidate.

Employees placed a plastic bag -- pink -- over the head of Dear Leader's effigy, after some customers commented that using Dear Leader's likeness in a game where patrons throw baseballs at plates held by the rotating caricatures was disrespectful. The owners of this game ought to be taken in the night and re-located to the gulag of people who create effigies of Dear Leader and throw baseballs at them.

To read more click here.

Thank Lenin for the jackboots and brown shirts of The Party. Just imagine if this blasphemy of our O'Messiah would have been allowed to go on unchecked?!?!

A thousand snitches in every precinct, I say, and a Civilian Army of jackboots!

Hail Obama!

OH! Leninka! You are even of more beauty that I am for the rememberance of! As you are of awareness, I am much liking the flip hair do.

As for game... it was most korrekt to be taking away image of Dear Leader. As anyone can be for seeing of image in your foto, that fake Obowma has inkorrect coloring. We are all knowing he is a LIGHT-skinned African-American. Your foto is for making Obambi to be looking like Obummer in black-face and that is very racist!

Thank you Mrs Al Czarweary,

I hope I haven't offended Comrade Whoopie. He was my stylist for my blond pigtailed look, and whenever I'm feeling catty, I will be using it, but then he tempted me once again with the Klingon style, which suits me whenever I'm feeling like a Klingon.

Yes, the USSA-KGB Secret Service was most korrect to take down that effigy of Dear Leader. It was a dire threat to his life, don't you know.

Employees placed a plastic bag -- pink -- over the head of Dear Leader's effigy, after some customers commented that using Dear Leader's likeness in a game where patrons throw baseballs at plates held by the rotating caricatures was disrespectful.
I am so relieved. And I am glad ... no thrilled to know, none of these same personages, thought it disrespectful of Pres. Bushiter. I laugh with joy!

Comrade Leninka, I am little worried confused as to the licensing of The One's countenance. I have a lawn jockey small "effigy figurine" in the likeness of Dear Leader in my front yard holding a ring. As a ranking party member I thought that this was honoring Obama, but is there a chance that I will "accidently" come under fire from the brown shirts? Thank you for your kind attention in regards to this matter.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Leninka, I am little worried confused as to the licensing of The One's countenance. I have a lawn jockey small "effigy figurine" in the likeness of Dear Leader in my front yard holding a ring. As a ranking party member I thought that this was honoring Obama, but is there a chance that I will "accidently" come under fire from the brown shirts? Thank you for your kind attention in regards to this matter.
I MUST DENOUNCE YOU FOR THAT. Surely you know how racist that is!? (so quickly run out and paint your effigy law figure white!! before some comrade of whom I won't mention who, gives you a sturdy WHACK)

Leninka the photograph you used. It is so lifelike I did a double. One could swear that WAS dearest Leader except he never has his tie loose like that.

All hail our brave Imperial Storm Troopers Praetorian Guard. When I recall how heroically they behaved at the siege of Ruby Ridge and Waco my heart swells with pride. I'm glad they don't let that silly First Amendment get in the way of their noble task.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Leninka, I am little worried confused as to the licensing of The One's countenance. I have a lawn jockey small "effigy figurine" in the likeness of Dear Leader in my front yard holding a ring. As a ranking party member I thought that this was honoring Obama, but is there a chance that I will "accidently" come under fire from the brown shirts? Thank you for your kind attention in regards to this matter.
I MUST DENOUNCE YOU FOR THAT. Surely you know how racist that is!? (so quickly run out and paint your effigy law figure white!! before some comrade of whom I won't mention who, gives you a sturdy WHACK)

Leninka the photograph you used. It is so lifelike I did a double. One could swear that WAS dearest Leader except he never has his tie loose like that.

Proletarian Robot,

Your little quaint effigy may actually be modeled after my great great great great great great great great great grandfather, as a child, and for that, you owe me reparations.

Thank you for that most appropriate denouncement, Fraulein.

You are so very much welcome dear Leninka . . . and do not forget to split that reparations, which is sooo well deserved, with the rest of the collective.