Van Jones: 9/11 Truther (organizer)

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Our favorite unicorn enthusiast Van Jones is doing what you would expect from those in the current administration. Deny everything even when there is proof.

Yesterday Jones denied that he was a part of the 9/11 Truthers. Today we learn that it wasn't only a signature but that he was on the organizing committe.

I thought denial was the river in Africa where the baby Barack was found floating in a basket.

Image I'll never understand how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that a controlled detonation brought down the twin towers, as opposed to, you know, the gigantic airplanes crashing right into them.

Comrade Joe wrote:Image I'll never understand how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that a controlled detonation brought down the twin towers, as opposed to, you know, the gigantic airplanes crashing right into them.
(off)
Well, listening to the likes of Jesse Ventura will do that to you. Also, when you are more blinded by political positions then logic, that will do it to you.

Comrades:

Comrade Van Jones is attempting to unify the country. Thisassbagis making classic observations, that The Bushiter is responsible for 9/11. That white kids are more likely to shoot up schools, while little black kids are likely just to shoot each other.

He speaks like a made progressive, but when I checked the list I could not find him. I will have to check with Kind and Generous leader Theocritus, see if the list has been updated, or perhaps Rooster knows if Van Jones is a member.

Van Jones does speak volumes in the world of next Tuesday.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

<br>viewtopic.php?p=72752#72752

Our dear leader has chosen a glorious comrade to fight for the little people - I believe he wants to turn them green (apparently he doesn't like black or white). Green is my favorite color too. Meg Whitman loves Mr. Jones and his color choice too. I think she is running for guvernator of Kalifornia, but I don't understand why she wouldn't run under the "Green" Party.

Alert...I clicked your link to the organizing committee for the 9/11 truther movement that Mr. Jones was on. It appears that the website was scrubbed clean. My goodness, kudos to this adminstration's thought police, they are doing a wonderful job. I need them to clean my bathroom, I'm sure it would be sparkling in no time!

Lenin Grad wrote:Our dear leader has chosen a glorious comrade to fight for the little people - I believe he wants to turn them green (apparently he doesn't like black or white). Green is my favorite color too. Meg Whitman loves Mr. Jones and his color choice too. I think she is running for guvernator of Kalifornia, but I don't understand why she wouldn't run under the "Green" Party.
Comrade Lenin Grad,

This video you've shown me has delighted this young old comrade, I especially like the party where Jimmy Carter tells us how enlightening his trip to Antarctica was. If Meg Whiteman (which shouldn't it be "Greenman" by now?) runs for guvernator of Kaleefornia, she will of possesed all the enlightment she will need to govern the state more efficiantly and "greenly".

(off)