Visit The People's Cube Booth in Orlando 4/19-20

Comrade Red Square and Mrs. Red Square will be at The People's Cube booth at the Orlando, FL conference below, Friday from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

If you're anywhere near Florida, be there and be square!

awakening2013_image_usa_593_x_254_041913.jpg

Fighting for the Soul of America

The Awakening 2013 is a unique and inspirational God and Country event bringing people together around our shared values. The theme this year is “Fighting for the Soul of America.” You can choose breakout sessions with topics from Israel to immigration, from our families to our nation's future. We welcome all ages, denominations, and ethnicities to unite around our shared values. We will educate, motivate, and activate.
Now is the time to take a stand and restore America's future!

See this year's exciting program!
Reserve your tickets today! Only $20 through the day of the Event.
First Baptist Church Oviedo
April 19 - 20 2013 - Friday 6:30 - 9:00 pm & Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

407-365-3484
45 West Broadway Street
Oviedo FL 32765

More than 60 national religious and political speakers will bring their insight and excitement to this event. Confirmed speakers include Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. “Jerry” Boykin, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, and many more!
The Awakening 2013will be an in-depth Prayer and Patriotism event where people are united by love for our country's freedom and our faith in Christ. We hope to educate, motivate, and activate you to make a difference in your community in 2013. As our nation's honor is deteriorating, now is the time to take a stand and restore our country's strength and dignity!

Food trucks will be available on site for lunch on Saturday.

Reserve your tickets today, or, for more information, call 877-810-1776.

If you're traveling, these are some recommended hotels.

Wish I could go. Pray for us. Thank you for going.

Wow. It sure is great to find out how wonderful your friends are. Unfortunately, I live diagonally across the country in Oregon.

How exciting!! I will be expecting my free travel ticket on any airline available, to be arriving in the gulag mail, asap. I am so looking forward to being frisked and manhandled by TSA employee and perhaps Comrade Incompapolitano herself! Such fun we shall be having!! ...... I mean, cough, of course, our Saturday visit.

Can't be there because I've already had my road trip for this month. While in the unconquered territory I managed to transport my paleocon carcass without corn squeezin's in my tank. They don't have beets down there either. I took rations from home and enjoyed home made Mexican cooking. We also played Cowboys and bureaucrats, bridge, and cut throat Monopoly. Count me incorrigible.
If you want to attract real attention to your exhibit you must sing my favorite song for such occasions. Goes like this.
"In Heaven there is no beer. That's why we drink it here."

Sigh, unfortunately, I must stand guard all of Friday night, ready to speed to a hospital should someone who is suicidal show up there, waiting for me to come and tell them the county will not pay for it.

Princess,

Drop this in the suggestion box:

FREE OBAMACIDE KITContents:

1 - vial, arsenic
1 - disposable 10cc syringe (with needle)
1 - Obama-phone with 3 free minutes
1 - disposable body bag
1 - one way bus transit pass
1 - condom
1 - Instruction booklet in 277 languages
1 - medical release form

Princess Nookie wrote:... ready to speed to a hospital should someone who is suicidal show up there, waiting for me to come and tell them the county will not pay for it.

Might I recommend referring them to Barry-O's Chop Shop Planned Parenthood? Just ask for the "Retroactive Birth Control" special (endorsed by Dr. Kevorkian). Late term? no problem. Post umbilical cut? STILL no problem... and all paid for by millionaires and billionaires with corporate jets!

Just a suggestion.

I see that another brilliant infiltration scheme to gather real time intelligence on those nefarious reichwing fiends has been planned and will soon be executed by our top leadership! By fronting a booth right in their midst it is obvious that the old tried and true technique that the best place to hide is always right in front of you is being used to outfox them this time.

HIDING-IN-PLAIN-SIGHT.jpg
I might even go so far as to suggest that our Glorious Red Square and First Comrade Lady Square may have done such a good job in fooling the organizers that they were in fact........ actually approached first with an invite to attend.

I have no doubt that loads of valuable information will be gleaned from this operation for our use in the future!!!!!!! I wish I could participate but current events have caused me to be in Japan at the moment keeping a watchful eye on their counter-activities against our Jung-Un who is just up North of here.