Viva La Revolucion! Cuba At Last You Foolish Children!

Black_Caucus_In_Cuba_2009.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Former Cuban President Fidel Castro was "very engaging, very energetic," U.S. Rep. Barbara Lee, a California Democrat, said following a congressional delegation's meeting with the ailing revolutionary.

The delegation that traveled to Cuba featured six members of the Congressional Black Caucus and Rep. Mike Honda, D-Calif., and theyreturned to Washington late Tuesday afternoon and urged the UnitedStates government to begin steps to alter its relationship with Cuba.

"Forthe past 50 years, the United States has been swimming in the CaribbeanSea of delusion," said Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., who described theUnited States as "the isolated nation" compared to European countrieswhich have diplomatic ties with Havana.

"This is the dawning of a new day," Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., declared. "Fifty years of foolishness is over. It's time for the children to sit in the corner and the adults to take over." Rush was one of three members of the delegation to meet with Fidel Castro. A meeting with his brother, Cuban leader Raul Castro, took place Monday.

Tuesdayafternoon, the Cuban government released a statement that it indicated was Fidel Castro's assessment of a session he had with the lawmakers. In the statement, Castro said that one of the Members of Congress told him that the United States should "apologize" to Cuba. And another lawmaker told the former leader that despite the victory by President Obama, U.S. society is still "racist."

All members of the delegation denied that those two exchanges took place during their time with Fidel Castro.

The lawmakers encouraged the U.S. to launch a dialogue with Cuba and relieve trade and modify a 47-year-old American trade embargo againstthe island nation.

"You can't not talk to people and expect to get a desirable result," said Rep. Mel Watt, D-N.C., who added that the embargo "was not effective."

Rep. Laura Richardson, D-Calif., was one of three lawmakers who requested and met with Fidel Castro. She described him as alert and said the former Cuban dictator "looked directly into our eyes, quite aware of what was happening. He said to us, 'how can we help President Obama?'"

Rush indicated that it was time for Washington to remove Cuba from the list of terrorist nations. Rush dismissed Cuba as a security threat to the United States. He said that when he was a member of the Black Panthers in the 1960s, former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover warned that his organization as "the number one threat to national security."

"So I know foolhardy approaches and asinine labels when I see them, " said Rush."American people need to be told the truth and they have been lied to for too long about the threat from Cuba."

BothRep. Rush, an ordained Baptist minister, and Rep. Cleaver, a Methodist pastor, delivered sermons at churches while in Cuba.

The CBC members conceded there were limited discussions about human rights abuses in Cuba. "We didn't talk about it much," said Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio. "You don't go into someone's house and insult them."

But Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Barbara Lee, D-Calif., who led the delegation said that Raul Castro indicated to her that "everything's on the table."

"Two sovereign nations should be able to sit down and talk about their differences, " Lee said.

The U.S. Air Force flew the Congressional Black Caucus delegation directly to Havana and not the American military base at Guantanamo Bay. The Air Force then gave each lawmaker a pin featuring adjoining American and Cuban flags to help identify them as members of the delegation.

Mosheh Oinounou contributed to this report.

Comrades, You do not know how happy this makes me! What fine statesmen The Party has! We are truly blessed! The KKKapitalist Children have been put in their proper place!

Red Rooster wrote:
"This is the dawning of a new day," Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., declared. "Fifty years of foolishness is over. It's time for the children to sit in the corner and the adults to take over."

Ja, but why must children sit in corner? I was there in foolishness of 50 years. I sat under desk. Image
Ja, und the adults "took over" then, too. Mrs. John F. Kennedy, my 1st Grade teacher (ja, really!) made me hold my sister's hand Image and sent us home early from school to Mama because bomb might go off in place with Pigs.

I am so happy Komrade Bobby Rush was sent to Cuba. I am so happy he was "endeared" by Abuelo Fidel. We all be friends now. Komrade Alinsky will have many history books to write. Childrens must see how we all One Big Family. This makes me so happy, it bring tear to my eye. Ja.

The Cuban glorious system - so good For the ChildrenTM Comrade O's own daughters really ought to have a summer vacation in Cuba and join their Cuban comrades on a two month mandatory (for all children over 11) work/play summer camp on a tobacco plantation. Most glorious experience for children. Barracks are clean, simple, food is wholesome, and fourteen hours of exercise a day - harvesting beautiful green foliage.

Leninka wrote:The Cuban glorious system - so good For the ChildrenTM Comrade O's own daughters really ought to have a summer vacation in Cuba and join their Cuban comrades on a two month mandatory (for all children over 11) work/play summer camp on a tobacco plantation. Most glorious experience for children. Barracks are clean, simple, food is wholesome, and fourteen hours of exercise a day - harvesting beautiful green foliage.

Yes, and children do not need worry about being hit by cars, since there aren't many that still work. What's more, standing at attention in sun listening to 5 hour speeches is good exercise!

I am so glad we are opening our hearts to Cuba. Now that they like us, we can send them mucho $$$ in foreign aid and maybe even reparations (for all the evil we did, of course.) I wonder if they have any banks that need bailing out? Ooooh, I feel so good about this.

LondonBear wrote: I am so happy Komrade Bobby Rush was sent to Cuba. I am so happy he was "endeared" by Abuelo Fidel.

"For the past 50 years, the United States has been swimming in the Caribbean Sea of delusion..."

I think in psychology they call this projecting, Comrades. What a RUSH!

Luckliy for The Party, CNN jumped on the talking points and started trying to educate The People about how awesome Cuba is. Cuba has a Chernoybl Kids Camp where radiation victims can play and feel accepted.

These Cuban exiles really get my goat. Their American patriotism makes me vomit. Especially these differently colored comrades who spent time in the Cuban Gulags speaking out today against the Congressional Black Caucus on this C-Span Video

And below is one who had the audacity to become a Country Western musician.

Yes, Victory Comrades, the c-span video has been fully suppressed! And these Cuban dissidents who speak out on their blogs about the true false conditions in Cuba are just lost in cyberspace.
<br>And the capitalist pigs can not find a voice on the main stream media so they spit fire from the web about truths lies on Cuba.

{out of My Mind(TM)}

I find it absolutely unconscionable that to this day the basic premise of what constitutes a Putsch and what constitutes a Revolution is not understood!

That the tyranny of the collective over individual freedoms somehow is the answer to poverty and illness is ill informed at best, sick and delusional at worst. And somehow, after years of knowing such species, I'm inclined to think the latter.

Speaking of sociopaths reminds me of a book I once read and I've been trying to remember the name of it. It was an expose' of FBI operations dealing with Communist subversives in the US. Seems like one of the Communists organizers had the power to tell followers to just drop everything: quit the job, leave the family, move and leave no trace in order to carry out other more important Communist missions elsewhere. Only sometimes, orders to do other work rarely came. Well, this one particular Communist had a bad relationship with either his wife or ex-wife, I don't remember. Anyway, she always won every argument with him. What they found out though was that everytime she humilated him or did not treat him with the respect he thought he deserved, he would become nearly sadistic and take it out on one of the lower echelon Communists by ordering him to "disappear". Then the pussy-whipped Commie would go to the follower's house and work on boinking the deserted wife. The FBI was going to do something with the guy, but decided he was doing so much damage to the Communist Party members anyway, they just left him in place. The guy's comrades knew the guy was a great liar and manipulator, they just did not know he was using it on them too......
It was a great book. I wish I could find it again.

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Speaking of sociopaths reminds me of a book I once read and I've been trying to remember the name of it. It was a great book. I wish I could find it again.
Just guessing Phobianov, but, could said sociopath be Timothy Leary?

[url=http://venturebe%20at.com/2011/06/01/tune-in-turn-on-drop-out-the-startup-genome-project/]
Leary-DEA.jpg
Tune in, Turn on, Drop out: The Startup Genome Project[/url], right?

And the book: The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Tom Wolfe?

books.jpeg
In 1968, Eliot Fremont-Smith of The New York Times called The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test "not simply the best book on hippies… [but also] the essential [emphasis added by me] book."[1]

170px-Timothy_leary.jpg
Hope this helps!