Vote Comrades, VOTE!

Comrades, we must vote as if our very lives depend on it. Here are some inspiring posters from the Motherland to get us in the right frame of mind.

democrats6.jpg

vote2.jpg
Happy youths vote for youthful candidates.

vote3.jpg
Choose a candidate like you'd choose a son-in-law for your only daughter.

Vote1.jpg
And now, because Buffoon often posts a music video to close his posts I assume it's a cool hip thing to do. Please enjoy...

Comrades, you must enter this URL to view the video, the vile Bushitler is blocking attempts to link this in the usual manner.

video.jpg

Comrade Whoopie,

I am please to let you know all 47 of my votings were for Dear Leader, and his progressive progressivity!What does the lady above bring to the marketplace?

I believe if we focus on the love for Papa Obama and not the facts (since that could hurt us),We can pull a victory out for the People

Remember the Love !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrjeno ... rofilepage

We must get out the vote today with an means necessary to attract our base.

115-500x393.jpg

Red Rooster reporting for vote duty.

Necro-Proxy votes registered and accounted for! All toe jam removed from corpses for Party celebration of glorious mysterious come back victory. Please bring tea to party comrades.

Hail Obama!

I have corrected your uncorrected, in accurate video photo of the voting woman who now depicts her depicted sign of support. There is no need to thank me.
video.jpg

Comrade Buffoooon, u can ride with Comrde Neo and me I who have nut not had to much of celebaaratory drnik yet but I must adddd thta teh vokda is get'n wamr so we must hurrre.

WHAR R MY KEEYS?

Red Rooster wrote:Red Rooster reporting for vote duty.

Necro-Proxy votes registered and accounted for! All toe jam removed from corpses for Party celebration of glorious mysterious come back victory. Please bring tea to party comrades.

Hail Obama!
Comrade Rooster,With the greatest respectskis!Please update your voter identification terminology.There are only two kind of voters, Perpendicular and Parallel voters.Perpendicular are self motivated and require guidance.Parallel voters need a lot of help and highly unique expertise to get their votes counted.This may be done through seance, being on the right wave, or accepted medium.WE must give THEM a voice!

Rooster, good work, I just got a report that the dead vote is breaking for the Democrats.

Frau, ummm, thanks for fixing that image. That video is a warning about the threat we face if we don't stay the course. Russian workers and peasants dancing on the beach as blue jeans, twinkies and other consumer goods rain down on them (spit!)

Capitalism can be so corrupting.

Most loyal Comarde Whoopie, as I said, no thank ewesyous were of necessity but you are of much welcomeage. (and she appears much better, does she not)

Comrade Beavis, I heard from a most reputable source, that this is a problem across Amerikan from it's Union voters. Someone did not do their homework.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I have corrected your uncorrected, in accurate video photo of the voting woman

Frau - I see you are doing your part in keeping this site safe for the home schoolers. A lesson that alas had me peeling 3,288,182 beets to learn. You are a true leader among unworthy proles.

There is however, a most disturbing development, it seems the rethuglikkkans have co-opted a "nearly" necro voter strategy. This was the seen as I left my polling place on the 8th trip. What does it mean?

Copy of rethugvoters.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I have corrected your uncorrected, in accurate video photo of the voting woman

Frau - I see you are doing your part in keeping this site safe for the home schoolers. A lesson that alas had me peeling 3,288,182 beets to learn. You are a true leader among unworthy proles.

There is however, a most disturbing development, it seems the rethuglikkkans have co-opted a "nearly" necro voter strategy. This was the seen as I left my polling place on the 8th trip. What does it mean?

My most delightfully intellectual and learned Comrade Shovel, you are a comrade among comrades and have thusly, earned the highly acclaimed H & P Award of the Month... Week... well, whatever.

As for the old codgers "folks", they are way to slow to get to a voting arena before breakfast Thursday, so they are of never-mind. But we do appreciate your attention to deal and willingnessto clubto stop any unworthy voters.

Yes comrades... we shall all do our part(s)!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Buffoooon, u can ride with Comrde Neo and me I who have nut not had to much of celebaaratory drnik yet but I must adddd thta teh vokda is get'n wamr so we must hurrre.

WHAR R MY KEEYS?

I waited in my driveway for three hours and even found the time to burn a pile of brush collected during the summer mowing season and alas, you never showed!

There was a very suspicious VW van that drove by doing about 80mph blasting Highway Star by Deep Purple though... was that you and you just forgot to stop?

Wait, you were drunk in your own driveway and needed a ride home? I would've jumped in my car to come get you but I figgered it would take me 12 hours to get there and by then you'd have sobered up.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Wait, you were drunk in your own driveway and needed a ride home? I would've jumped in my car to come get you but I figgered it would take me 12 hours to get there and by then you'd have sobered up.

Nyet Comrade, I needed a ride to the polling station... but never fear, I phoned party HQ and had them count me on the side of Hopechange! Feeling generous, I had them count every Buffoon since 1772 as well!

I do have a question though. What is this "sober up" you speak of?

Comrade Buffoon wrote: I do have a question though. What is this "sober up" you speak of?

That reminds me of a joke (ok, ok, settle down people).

Where was I before I was heckled? Oh yeah...

I went to the doctor and he gave me some sleeping pills. I said "Doc, there's no directions on the bottle, when should I take 'em?"

He said "Whenever you wake up."

Dear Comarde Buffoon, you neglected to negotiate a ride in a timely manner by neglecting to give me informative information of your desire to have a ride. If you had called much earlier, before we drove pass your abode, I have no doubt we could have stopped. As it turned out, we couldn't slow our vehicle down in time to come to a full stop... possibly if you had done a little car vaulting, you would have been successful. I am sorry you were not successful in achieving your ride but do not be of fear... we voted for you.
And unlike Comrade Whoopie, we do not judge or pre-judge, driveway drunkedness.

Comrade Whoopie, about your "jokes". Are these intended to be humorous enterings or simply vague, random comments? Directions are usually fund on maps, not bottles. Secondly, how could one take an implement or pellet if not awake? Thirdly, are you referencing suppositories, because if indeed so, you do not need to awake. Just remind a friend before your evening retirement.

Frau, scoff at my attempts at humor if you must, but I've grown fat on all the fruit and veggies that people throw at me.

(btw: if you must throw eggs, please hard boil them first)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Frau, scoff at my attempts at humor if you must, but I've grown fat on all the fruit and veggies that people throw at me.

(btw: if you must throw eggs, please hard boil them first)

I am apologizing that the eggs were not cooked.. it is so difficult to teach servants, is it not? But I am also NOT ADMITTING to any throwery!

I am not, was not, scoffing or scuffing at your jokery, Comrade Whoopie. I was merely asking if that was jokery. Now I have a small concern you have misunderstood my innocent comment, which would be a pity. I am laughing at your "joke"... Ha ha See. It is amusing humor. Ha ha.... cough

Let's just say that if people insist on laughing at me, I'd like to think it's because I meant them to.

(self delusion is the best joke of all, no?)

Oh my, yes, we will demand a new Whoopie Propositional Statute ™ that all current and future laughter will be "deemed" laughing with you and not AT you. (I believe this is what Frau Nanski did, 4 years ago). Keep those, cough cough, jokes coming in. I can NOT tell you, how much amusements they are in the Peoples Gulag & Sundry. cough

Thank you Frau. You're the only one who gives me any respect. I went to the doctor yesterday because every morning I look in the mirror and vomit. I asked him what's wrong with me. He said "I don't know but your eyesight is perfect." Then as I'm leaving he offers me a cigarette.

You could ponder changing doctors. Proctologist do not see it all, Comarde Whoopie!... humm, let me be clear.... there are other field of doctorolgy which you could examine. You should not be mocked and ridiculed by your profession doctor when you can have that done here, for free or a small minimal fee.

But my pure chance I have a doctor in the family. To be honest, she graduated last in her class but she is competent for general checkupery and would treat you right.

doc.jpg