VP Biden: "Fire a couple of blasts thru the Constitution!"

JB.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

Vice President Joe "The Clown" Biden wants to reassure all his fellow citizens that no ordinary American cares about their Constitutional rights. Assault weapons like AR-15s aren't needed for self protection. Or to recreate. NO LAW ABIDING CITIZEN has any fear that his Constitutional rights are being infringed.

Comrades, it's good to have a Vice Presidential court jester to keep we the little people in good spirits! And while I'm sure that Hillary would disagree, I think that Comrade Joe would make a FINE President, come 2016!

For the sake of a prog nation, Biden for President in 2016! Only he is brave enough to speak the truth and thoroughly denounce the racist, religiously-inclined homophobic bigots knows to Amerikkkans as the Founding Fathers.

I was in "good spirits" until I see the sagging, gnarly face of loyal comrade bin Biden.... oops, did I say that out loud?? It's not that I don't like comrade bin Biden, but I do not like him! I think it is not his fault that I feel the need for a drink and a shower every time I see him?

As for the Constitution --- what pray Obama is that?