WE ARE HUNGRY!!!

HUNGRY.jpg
WHAT IS WRONG with students today? Have they no respect for their betters??

These bourgeoisie should learn to be content with their meager beet rations! However, fortunately it would seem they are already enrolled in a korrektional thinking facility our fine public education system.

Indeed, and I'm sure that they will all soon learn their proper place, if not before, certainly when they go to college.

And there's always the gulag...

Protein starved brains make them so much more susceptible to korrect thinking, imagine if they were well fed, how on earth would they be able to accept the reality of global warming... Hmmmm? Why yes, I'd love another slice of Wagyu beef, thanks....

"Do as I say, not as I sausage."
Sausage1.jpg
[/font]

Comrade ROCK,

There is no such thing as "respect" anymore. That's an antiquated word having been stricken from the Peoples Lexicon™ for its overuse by hoity-toity goody-two-shoes CONservatives, and has been replaced by more korrekt terms such as "cool" and "hip".

For example: MOO-chelle is "cool" because she's a lush and a spendthrift who happens to be the FHOUSA (First Horse Of the USA), and can tell others to eat stuff she wouldn't dream of putting into her mouth pouches. But more so, she's a liberal; a"progressive", and that validates everything she deserves.
And she can get away with it.

Also her enormous penchant for caring about OPK (Other Peoples Kids) can only be matched by the propensity of her rotund derriere, which makes her very "hip". Therefore, she is worshipped and adored, which is a much higher tribute than merely earning some cheap, fungal "respect “.

The mental exertion of Inner Party members in coming up with these brilliant initiatives naturally requires an additional caloric ration.

Just another reason to build floodlight guardhouses around the beet fields.

Expel The Red States wrote:Just another reason to build floodlight guardhouses around the beet fields.
The main reason, of course, being to allow for 24-hour work days!

Never let it be said that the Party doesn't provide for its workers! Can you imagine the eyestrain were they to have to work in the beet fields in the dark?!?

While these are all Korrekt points being presented, we all must remember obesity is our number #1 THREAT to national security! Long lines also promote the burning of those evil calories!

But why are some of the workers upset about our Dietary Director's breadline initiative? Our collective youth needs to know that they can't indulge in this rich Kapitalist manner! Without our Dear Lady's Newtrition, our newly indoctrinated workers might forget how to eat!

Wait, isn't this the "I'm just here for the hippie pussy!" kid?

[UNSET].jpg

An alternative solution to this problem is to liberate the abused children from exploitation in the fly over knuckle dragging countryside who are being forced to develop character by engaging in agricultural tasks before school and participation in bourgeoise competitive sporting after re-education is completed for the day.

In this way their caloric burn for the day will be reduced to that of the urban Komsomol and hence satisfied by the beet ration provided. The knock on benefits of a lower carbon footprint goes without saying.

Oh dear. Comrades, it appears that pizza was secretly put on today's menu at the school attended by the Obama girls - no doubt a clever Romney Rethugglikkkan plot to fatten the children!!

The menu:

French Mushroom Soup
Classic Caesar Salad
Boston Bean Salad
Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
Variety Flatbread Pizza
Variety Veggie Flatbread Pizzas
Sauteed Local Greens
Sliced Melon

This cannot be allowed to stand - these are the PRESIDENT'S children!!!

"veggie" is FLATUS code for lobster... unless I'm mistaken.

Comrade Tovarichi,

"veggie" is more a Bidenism for "lobster". The FHOTUSA only knows how to eat things.

These bourgeois students who think our Dear Reader eats better than they should be thankful they even have a chair in which to sit while they eat their borscht rations. Back in my glorious youth, we ate rocks and were lucky! Our Glorious pResident's wife is assuring their future by eliminating the slightest hint of obesity. She is willing to consume that cholesterol-laden lobster rolls to save the prisoners of government education students.
ImageWhiny little punks!

Good work, komrade Spanky. You managed to find a photo of a group of "okkkupiers" taking over a lunch table in "90210"-fashion. Burgeois indeed!