We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Him!

Motto:
"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Tovarisches, I stumbled upon the below video on The People's Tube and noted if one were to change the dollar figures to reflect today's excesses very modest federal expenditures, this is an amazingly prescient distroted view that could well be presented by some crazed Teabagger™ Hobbit™ ranting on about where we are fiscally today. It could appear as if it were just airing on Faux Snooze™. Of course, this video was produced more than 30 years ago and features the man Dear Leader 0bama (PBUH) claims to be like, when He's not FDR, or Lincoln, or Kennedy, or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 8cF2S4QO_w

Frankly, I don't see it. Reagan was the Anti-Dear Big 0, and his memory must be scrubbed. MiniTru is working on this even now. I Hope-And-Change™ that Dear 0 denounces this Hobbit™ misfit for all Progs' self-respect and for indecency's sake. For The People™!

We must focus on our current heroes of The People, speakers of truth, voices of the proletariat.

d watermoccasin.jpg
I really should not add my name to this simple cut and past effort based on Maksim's base image (which was procured while attending Watermoccasin foxhole companion training in Florida) but Redistribution is fundamental to our culture and I am confident of Party approval.

Debbie's famous " I do Kool-Aid and Weed " image above is so powerful that we hang it on the collective's scarecrow to clear the beet fields of vermin.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Like Chris Matthews.

( Yes, weasels are considered vermin.)

Ah, yes... The sheer ghastliness beauty of Dear Deborah Blabbermouth Washemout Schultz (no doubt related to the great Mr. Ed (aka "Sergeant")) must replace all imagery of Reagan in all minds and all media storage. And her despicably hateful rhetoric rhapsodically eloquent prose! Reagan is a towering genius an unweaned child next to DD, or (insert the name of your favorite Prog here), for that matter.

Don't get so caught up in this love fest that we forget to blame the scoundrels.

buck stops there256.jpg

Comrades,

Forget Men's Prog magazine. Heck that cover of Deb's on Time is more than enough for some quality time on " the throne" for this comrade!

Errr.......Does someone have some extra Kleenix before I......errr....settle down to take care of a personal reading time?

Commodore..... may I suggest you recycle the Time magazine itself to take care of
your " paperwork " problem. Start with the cover, then finish with the Op-ed's.

Krasnodar wrote:Commodore..... may I suggest you recycle the Time magazine itself to take care of
your " paperwork " problem. Start with the cover, then finish with the Op-ed's.

Comrades- ALL of the proles out farming in the weeds know that glossy magazine paper is NO GOOD for "sanitary purposes". Too slick. No "absorbency". Just SMEARS the shit around.

Hmmm. A double entendre?