We No Longer have to Photoshop

As I was reaching for my cup of "Joe" this morning and blissfully wondering what I was going to do today..shop, go see a movie, do chores... I decided to turn on my computer and do some browsing. As I was taking another sip of "Joe", the home page came up and I choked on my second sip. Just what was I looking at? Is this a photoshop? Is this a joke?

Upon further investigation, it turns out it's not. Our dear leader is in Singapore today and apparently decided to have his "coming out" party. After all, why pretend anymore, hell when in Rome, dress like you really feel. After all, American suits are just for uptight capitalists!!

It is our dear leader is in Singapore today and apparently decided to have his "coming out" party.

Interesting, one does have to wonder if Larry Sinclair was invited to this coming out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgvxn6Y4 ... r_embedded

<prog>

Heyyy, if we're lucky Dear Leader will STAY in his beloved indonesia (permananetly). He could live within walking distance of a mosque and bone up on his studies too.

He always has the happiest look on his face when he's there. Is obviously where he belongs.

Wonder what Her Bitterness is up to while Hussein plays with the boys? Is she trying on belted burkas?

Turboski

Yes, but Chairman Obama shows how Aware(TM) he is of Other Cultures(TM) and clearly realizes he should not dress as a westerner in other nations.

As my old friend Hannibal in Baltimore used to say;"Love the suit". That outfit is going to be this seasons "must have". Is it available in Obama Blue?

I may have an old Nehru jacket in my closet that may fit him.

If he'd rather go native perhaps a loin cloth and a bone for his nose might be a good look for him. Oh and a tribal tattoo around his upper arm. And a plate for his lower lip.