'We're All Muslims Now!"

allmuslims now _pc.jpg
Elite Comrades, proles and the rest of you entitlmenters -

We all remember dear leaders bend- over and kiss the sandal speech to our Egyptian comrades back in the year of our Obama, 2009. For the two of you who do not have remembrance (and I will not mention any names Red Square) dear Obama was making nicety- nicey to Mooslimics by telling them 'we all going to be Mooslimics now' --- in so many words, yes he did.

Now I am humbly proud to present the newest and latest magazine from famous America magazine establishment which is now available for purchase and redistribution from the Gulag Times and Sundry. Please rush at once to obtain your official copy of, "We are all Muslims now - just ask the White House!"

Yes, comrades, it is time to buy your burkers, hijabers, sandals and camels -- Amerika's outreaching to Mooslimics is outreaching even further, thanks to dear leader!

Do not pay any attention to the small protests going on in a few areas of the world. This is for show and tell for Mitt Romney and of no concern to our loyal gulagites. We are all going to be Mooslims now! Praise Obama!

frau burka 2+pc.jpg

Fraulein, I think your face hole is a bit too big....

Tovarichi wrote:E.T. in a burqua... who'd a thunk it.

aaaaaaaakk! I denounce your retortings!

'Atsa big " thumbs up " to Comrade Tovarich Tovarichi !

Tovarichi wrote:
ET2.jpg.png
Just sayin...

You found long lost 2nd cousin Fatanna Hussein Tovarichi! We gave her up for deceased many decades ago... and I see she has not changed!

When do we recently assimilated Mooslimics get our Welcome of Apology? I have acquired and polished sandals and washed decorated the camel's behind in antipation of the kissing by the One Dear Leader and all of his lapdogs water-carriers CS shovelers emissaries!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:
ET2.jpg.png
Just sayin...

You found long lost 2nd cousin Fatanna Hussein Tovarichi! We gave her up for deceased many decades ago... and I see she has not changed!
The family resemblance is just too obvious. She is quite the party-reptile... no wonder she's dressed in Burkha by day!