What Happens in the Clinton Library Stays in the Library

Comrades! I am please to present the latest video from our future First Hubby. It is through the dedication of our faithful...perhaps that is a bad choice, our loyal useful idiots, pardon recipients, and hopeful future beneficiaries that this wonderful center of learning is made possible.

Bill was the first Educational President was he not? His library just brings a sense of Progressive Pride to this Commissar.

He bagged Mr. Reno?

*shudder* Ewww...

Does Mr. Reno know about that?

--

What is interesting is that clearly that hallway was not long enough to have featured all of Bill's "accomplishments," yet Mr Reno made the grade. Think on that comrade!

Maybe his accomplishments go around the corner into the next hallway. After all, why would Bill want only one hallway?

That is true, perhaps on other floors as well.

The Pup wrote:That is true, perhaps on other floors as well.

But Mr. Reno?

--

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote: But Mr. Reno?

I believe Slick Willy May not have a very slick willy anymore.

After a night with Mr. Reno, I doubt anyone would even <i>HAVE</i> a willy anymore.

Ah, good point. I am almost sure I saw the Chairman stalking a contributer in the library restaurant.

Really? You were there too? I didn't see you, we could have taken turns keeping an eye on the Chairman. I wasn't able to get any contributors for myself because I was keeping an eye on him. Every once in a while you have to hit him with a tranquilizer to make sure that he doesn't go into a frenzy. I must have gone through eighty darts keeping him from tearing up the restaurant.