Where are my Whores?

There's a purge going on and only Premier Betty, Chairman Meow and a dead smelly hippie have reported for duty.

You all think the battle is won. It's not! Not even close, we haven't even started. The Revolution always devours it's own and Pelosi is on the table with a friggin' apple in her mouth and a cask from her vinyard!

My kingdom for a purge!

You all make me sick, partying and celebrating, while Pelosi makes her vile, hateful plans against ME!

I don't want to see any posts here.

Now get your sorry asses over to the purge and start purging dammit!

The KGB is on it. I have ordered Andropov to start the gulagosphere up. There are some people out there with free tickets to Siberia right now!!

By Jerry Garcia
11/9/2006, 9:34 pm

I don't want to see any posts here.

Hint, Hint!

Yes your Hiness I will ready the trains and have someone contact Betty to see if the new Mark is available can we ask her excellency what else we can do to help the peolples to sacrifice??

Ugh, I feel a lack of interest among key members of the politburo. I think I know what the problem is, our purge has not been publicized enough. We need fancy graphics, balloons, poems, dances and a useful idiot to kick around while we do it. I nominate Krissy, she has also failed and now Pelosivich is consolidating power and out media whoring us all. We must take a stand, and to do that we need a slew of Party members within the Peoples Kongress, gulagosphere community and other villagers to all register to TPC and join the bashing of this political dyna-ho.

I don't think I have noticed any change yet.