Where's Joe? #HidinBiden

Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has not held a press conference in more than a month. While Biden has hosted some virtual events and given a handful of interviews to friendly media outlets, the candidate has been largely spared the traditional media exposure candidates typically face during an election year.

The former vice president's gaffes and increasingly worse dementia, while not completely absent these days, have become less noticeable as Biden hunkers down in his Delaware basement. Nonetheless, we want Biden back!

Biden's hiding from the media comes at a time when the sexual-assault allegation against the candidate appears bolstered by new incontrovertible evidence. But we don't care about those hussies, we want our Biden back!

It also doesn't help that Biden can't stop saying the word intercourse. Still, we want him back!

Biden's critics are taking notice of the candidate's inaccessibility, so you better release the Biden.

Where's Joe? Stop hidin' Biden.

#HidinBiden #WheresJoe

Please stop hiding Joe Biden or people may forget about him. Where's Joe?

Perhaps the next big meme to take the world by storm will be “Biden didn't kill himself.”

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Perhaps the next big meme to take the world by storm will be “Biden didn't kill himself.”
We need completely worthless masks engraved medical protection equipment.Image

It takes a while to get the animatronics to malfunction the same way he has.

#BidenDidn'tElectHimself

Evil Smiley wrote:Image
Please stop hiding Joe Biden or people may forget about him. Where's Joe?

“I didn't even know I had a Vice President until I read it in the NYT in late 2017”