Where's Julia???

Comrades,

I observed a post by Cuban MissIle of Dear Leader's favorite government dependent, "Julia". She was at Dear Leader's half empty overflowing campaign kickoff rally. It got me wondering. Where else has "Julia" been? Since Dear Leader's policies have freed up time for "Julia" to work in a community garden I assumed she also has the time to engage in other most productive activities.

My research brought about some most interesting evidence, comrades. This weekend, Julia was in California when Albert Pujols hit his first home run of the season. Julia was even seen at Churchill Downs when I'll Have Another won the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby. She was even spotted in Philadelphia in 1776 when the anti-government racist Tea-Bagging founders committed treason against their glorious king.

It is simply amazing! "Julia" is everywhere! "Julia" is representative of the possibility of what life will be like when we no longer have to waste out valuable time fending for ourselves and can learn (like Julia) how to live off of President Obama's compassion.

Albert+Pujols+Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Los+Angeles+W8HYtaMbGgLl.jpg
derby12-2a.jpg
DeclarationIndep.jpg

San Francisco - where she marries another Julia.
julia-becomes-a-husband.jpg

I hear she digs dudes in striped sweaters.

Billede 2.jpg

Dig4Utopia wrote:Where's Julia's baby daddy?

Baby daddy? Babies don't need a baby daddy when they have President Obama's glorious "safety net".

images.jpg

ImageUniversity of Berkely political science professors in Washington D. C. viewing the body Julia in state who was killed by the Republicans during the War on Womyn..........