Who Does Chris Christie Think He Is?

How dare he humiliate a loyal Union Teacher? How dare he remove his jacket and swig his water like he's somebody special?

How dare he even exist? Pray with me comrades! Pray that this man never, ever, ever gets anywhere near the White House! What would become of our Obama led Utopia?

Obama for life! Viva the Union! Viva Communism!

DOWN WITH CHRISTIE!

*spit *spit

This insurgent has clearly stepped out of line in this instance, and countless others. He is a raging bull in our equal China shop. The teachers unions in New Jersey have shown udder (cow joke) incompetence in removing this thorn from our progress.

AKKK! How dare he cite facts and figures! This is the lowest sort of Republican sleaze. We're decent enough to come armed with talking points and slogans (many of which rhyme) and they think they can confuse the issue with numbers and statistics.

At least thank Lenin he didn't tell that poor woman that if she doesn't like having a job that pays $55,000 a year (for working 180 days) that she should drag her sorry ass out and find a job in the private sector where they expect you to work a full year and meet certain performance goals.

Now I think I'm going to convert to Islam just so I can pray for his death (and not be denounced for believing in a god).

As a proud re-educator of The People's children I resent this thug showing-up my dear colleague of the teacher's union. How dare he interrupt her physical and verbal display of angst and agitation. What arrogance he has to listen to her diatribe in silence and then attempt to answer it in a polite civil tone. As an educator, I have worked too hard at not working too hard to let some GANSTA destroy my efforts with facts and logic.

It is a crime that us re-educators are forced with the burden of having to pay our own bills! ENOUGH!

I must give credit where it is due - I see the people's Related Articles function of the people's blog is working as intended.

WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!!!!! WHERE IS KOMRADE KRHUSCHEV AND HIS SHOE WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST?!?!? GULAGS FOR THE GOVERNOR!!!! "RE-EDUKATION" PROGRAMS FOR HIM!!!! BRAINWASH HIM AND MAKE HIM INTO A KORREKT ZOMBIE!!!! This sort of Neo-Konservative Rhetorik needs to be SILENCED!!! LIES! FALSE!! OUR GLORIOUS AND VALIANT LEADER, THE MIGHTY OBAMA IS ABOVE THIS!!! THIS PATHETIK, LITTLE "GOVERNOR" WILL MEET HIS MATCH IN OUR OBAMA! TEACHERS RE-EDUKATE OUR LITTLE BABUSHKAS, OUR LITTLE PETROVSKI'S! HOW DARE HE DEGRADE ONE OF OUR VALIANT RE-EDUKATORS! OUTRAGE! LIES! FALSE!

Now I know why he got elected! Tell it like it is, Governor! This lady can shake her head all she wants, and try to misdirect, but the fact is, the governor did his homework!
ImageImage
Here's one for the Governor of New Jersey!!!
He earned it!!!

It's worse than we thought, Comrades.
I found this in the Gulag.

Fat Man.JPG

I WILL NOT REST until the "perp" has been apprehended, waterboarded & cattle prodded into complete and total submission to the State properly interrogated and slowly and painfully becomes fertilizer re-educated as useful worker engaged in beautifying the flower beds for that day of days when Dear Leader appears on the Unicorn of Hope ™ riding down the Rainbow of Change ™ on his "Next Tuesday" Final Utopia Victory Tour! ™

(By next month for sure, I'll have his hide.)

This kind of straight, honest and informed confrontation of our Collective is truly dangerous. Children are suffering and Christie only wants to deal with facts and reality. Oh, the shame of it all.

Christie is the typical arrogant, big mouth, rude, foul lipped DemocratRethugligan. How could they people have been this non-taxing dolt in office? Just an absolute mystery.

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:It's worse than we thought, Comrades.
I found this in the Gulag.

I too found copies of this in the Peoples Peek Booths located out behind the Pork Collective! Outrageous!

Never mind what Peek Booths are doing out back of the Pork Collective... there are some sick little monkeys in the world...