Who Hates Israel? Hmmm.... Sunday, June 6, 2010 3:01 AM

ht.jpg

Thanks for the cake, Hamas, I love you guys!!! Allah Akbar!

SEEMS LIKE ONE AND THE SAME. THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS COMRADES.

GLAD I SAW ISRAEL AFTER THE GULF WAR ON A CV, GOT TO SEE NAZARETH AND GALILEE, TEL-AVIV AND JERUSALUM.

GOD BLESS THE IDF

THANK GOD THEY STILL HAVE THE SAMSON OPTION

Just a slight correction Comrade spectrum sanitizer:

GOD OBAMA BLESS THE IDF
THANK GOD OBAMA THEY STILL HAVE THE SAMSON OPTION

Poor Comrade Helen, so misunderstood. That's OK though. Most of that will be taken care of today. General Secretary has decreed it.

I'm thinking eins zwei drei, schwike, schwike schweine.
Speaking of cute, misunderstood Nazi's, I have a little ditty for GTA IV fans:

Glukoza Nostra - Schweine (subtitled in English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Es1nPW ... re=related

Comrade Grigori E.R.

We must not forget, as progressives, our hate is always for the "correct" social cause ;-)

Really, these "Israeli Jews" are always causing us Progressives, problems. I wish Papa Obama could up with some solution for them.

Let's see......
Hot topics today seem to be the Rush Limbaugh wedding, the Kendra Wilkinson sextape video and Helen Thomas.

Comrade Helen Thomas has apologized on her personal Web site:

"I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians," she wrote. "They do not reflect my heartfelt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon."

See Comrades, General Secretary said; "not to worry".

Comrade spectrum sanitizer said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Who Hates Israel? Hmmm......[/highlight]"
I think the easier question is: "Who Doesn't Hate Israel?".

Comrade Neotrotsky said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Really, these "Israeli Jews" are always causing us Progressives, problems. I wish Papa Obama could up with some solution for them.[/highlight]"
Delicate business there. Problem is not angering the American Jews. We may still need them in upcoming elections. If we get full amnesty for all the illegals then we can throw them all under the Bus of Progressive Change.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Let's see......

Comrade Neotrotsky said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Really, these "Israeli Jews" are always causing us Progressives, problems. I wish Papa Obama could up with some solution for them.[/highlight]"
Delicate business there. Problem is not angering the American Jews. We may still need them in upcoming elections. If we get full amnesty for all the illegals then we can throw them all under the Bus of Progressive Change.

Comrade

Interesting point. Yes, of course, if we can dilute the American Jewish vote in terms of necessity to the progressive cause then we could deal with them and Israel any way we want. No more will the Palestinians have to suffer

To think, the JDL motto "Never again" may have to change to "Please don't"

The solution is blanket amnesty to all undocumented Palestinian immigrants. There are more Arabs than Jews, so losing the Jewish vote won't be such a problem.