Who is our Trotsky?

Lieberman comes to mind but he is too nice and Mr. Roger looking to raise the wraith of prols very much. I think of no one with round glasses and pointy beard that looks striking as symbol of powerful traitor to the truth.

What a glorious epiphany I just had! I must of been blessed with a direct beam message from the collective consciousness. Our progress is so perfect there is no dissent in the masses. We are all together to focus our intense eternal animosity toward the kulaks and BBB and NRA and NRP and any other alphabet group that refuses assimilation. Mind is clear and empty once more. Glad I no longer wear protective tin foil cap that blocks better brain beams.

(Aside I actually know the original of the tin foil cap from a victorian short story. I will share info for a ruble. Use capitalist paypal :))

Nader was our Trotsky for a while, then he seemed to lose interest!

Randall Terry, that is if he follows through and the state media does as good a job as it did to hide Ubama's past, he will be fine!

Democrats In Name Only, DINOs, need not apply for candidate for president/dictator of the USA! Only Trotskyies and true Komrads!

Have you considered "Dishonest John" from AZ? The Major says he got the Trotsky's in Mexico, several times.
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/18/2011, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: basic arithmetic